Is Brad Pitt's fight club physique ideal for a looksmaxxer

chadpreetinthemaking

chadpreetinthemaking

Son or abortion crew
I just saw fight club (for like the 10th time) and it got me thinking that maybe the physique Chad pitt had in that film is ideal for a looksmaxxer.
Brad-Pitt-Fight-Club-Body-2.jpg
ac2e8590190ab62855454a53af32bd23.jpg

As you can see above in that film he was exceptionally lean, easily sub 9% bodyfat, and still had decent musculature too. Is this the ideal for looksmaxxers? I mean at this level you're pretty much guaranteed good facial definition (hollow cheeks if youve got the bones for it) and even this much muscle is enough to give you the body halo. I've literally just gymcelling on a cut (for facial definition) and when I get back from my vacation I think ill do a lean bulk to try and get something close to this. Its aesthetic as fuark.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Cleftcel, LowTierNormie and SeiGun
yes if u have his frame, insertions, muscle belly shape, height and face

then its ideal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fath0039, patricknodixon, Shubham4894 and 4 others
He doesn't even look that good..

It's just his face that halos the fuck out of his body

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Shubham4894, Deleted member 1707 and 2 others
Yeah it’s pretty ideal for broad appeal, but some people need to get more muscle than that so they can “stand out” more if their face isn’t above average enough

Also brad was mid 30s while filming this movie, fml

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, turkproducer, Deleted member 1751 and 1 other person
Yeah it’s pretty ideal for broad appeal, but some people need to get more muscle than that so they can “stand out” more if their face isn’t above average enough

Holy shit he was 36 when this was filmed, he aged very very well. I suppose thats what happens when youve got bones and money to age well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Shubham4894, turkproducer and 2 others
no, his physique in troy is

Holy shit he was 36 when this was filmed, he aged very very well. I suppose thats what happens when youve got bones and money to age well.
Did you see Once Upon a Time in Hollywood? He’s 55 there and he still looks good with a really good physique. Guys with good bones and money can have a prime that spans decades

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, BigChinHispanic and Deleted member 2486
Did you see Once Upon a Time in Hollywood? He’s 55 there and he still looks good with a really good physique. Guys with good bones and money can have a prime that spans decades
he looked insane there. legit can slay prime stacies without status with his in-film condition as a 55 years old man. mogged dicaprio out of the galaxy

• +1
Reactions: Kade
he looked insane there. legit can slay prime stacies without status with his in-film condition as a 55 years old man. mogged dicaprio out of the galaxy
and he’s 10 years older than leo too jfl. I think Dicaprio’s skull is just too small, it totally worked when he was a youthful pretty boy but it’s just not that masculine. Pitt is one of the biggest chads in modern history srs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 2486
Agreed, he looked insane in that movie. Plus the aviator glasses he was wearing i could see how the Hippie girl was so wet because of him, even if its acting lol. He also has insane wrist and forearm size, manly af.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Yeah man i saw that one too, he's still good looking even its insane how well he has aged. I think he's definitely gone under the knife too, as well as having excellent bones.

Needs some more mass imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
yeah bones its called surgery

Its a good body.
But not impressive.
I mean I like it.But theres little muscle so anyone can achieve this.

Its a good body.
But not impressive.
I mean I like it.But theres little muscle so anyone can achieve this.
Idk though i mean for facial leanness its exceptional

Ideal = wide back, wide shoulders, chiseled chest, at least 15 inches arms. Abs are welcome, but on shirt they are useless

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking

Mogs him to the dirt

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Jeff Seid Workout Routine Diet 758x460
Ea44d0ac8f3cb4afb423d0f65904ffe8
Hqdefault

Mogged to death

• +1
Reactions: gymislife

IMO this is the most aesthetic physique you can possibly achieve, not overkill muscle mass + low bf. Obviously the dude's an outlier with good genetics and good insertions.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39, Kade, LowTierNormie and 1 other person
Mogs me to oblivion you are not your khakismaxxed

• Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot

then its ideal
this is what everyone forgets about when someone says they are ottermode

• +1
Reactions: Kade
View attachment 187344

IMO this is the most aesthetic physique you can possibly achieve, not overkill muscle mass + low bf. Obviously the dude's an outlier with good genetics and good insertions.
fuck i want that body so badly. can wait until i gain more muscle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
fuck i want that body so badly. can wait until i gain more muscle
I was just about to say, you could definitely achieve this, it fits your pheno perfectly, this dude also has pretty tall torso, which you do don't you?

regardless, you can ascend hard bro, you need to gain muscle on your frame.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I was just about to say, you could definitely achieve this, it fits your pheno perfectly, this dude also has pretty tall torso, which you do don't you?

regardless, you can ascend hard bro, you need to gain muscle on your frame.
4C176100 F938 47F8 A5A6 50D847EC3B29

Possibly, his abs are insanely carved out though. it would probably for a photo shoot so he got pumped and good lighting but still.

does training abs make them more defined? i thought it was just low BF that made them pop tbh

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 439
Physique is about height and bone structure, not muscle mass. If you have the structure then you can look good with pretty much any amount of muscle and conversely if your structure sucks then nothing you can do in the gym or with steroids will make up for it.

then its ideal

He is 5"10..
I think its ideal body for females, but at clothes he would seems like he lacks size a bit, he is 68 kg there is read somewhere

True
But as an oldcell with hundreds of parties attended, for a night game is slightly more ideal to looks more robust at clothes, like chest and shoulders popping out of clothes little bit, but not so much
Still cannot go wrong with this physique
Depends if u want to sacrife a slightly less chiselled face for more robust frame

He is 5"10..
I think its ideal body for females, but at clothes he would seems like he lacks size a bit, he is 68 kg there is read somewhere
He is 5'11 most likely though.

• JFL
i like everything about him as that character, Tyler Durden is a badass

then its ideal
I dont have his muscle and belly shape but i have his face height and frame