Is bulking worth it?

Davidjolski

Davidjolski

Platinum
I'm trying to bulk so I can reach my natural limit, but I'm having a terrible time trying to get girls, everytime a girl sees me in person or asks me for a pic on snapchat I get rejected because my cheeks always gets fat quick, when I was lean I used to get girls much easier since my cheeks were none existent and I had a really prominent jaw, I'm currently 85kg trying to get to 105kg, then maybe recomp or a long cut to keep mass, or should I just stay shredded at like 70 to 75kg 6ft 2?

bulking a meme

It's the only way to build muscle

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and Deleted member 2227
face is more important. if your cheeks get fat easily hten you might have bad growth in face and bones maybe small.

Recomp only works if you're new to lifting if im correct, if you want to build muscle you have to bulk no matter what, you can just do it in a slower pace called "Lean Bulking".

Recomp only works if you're new to lifting if im correct, if you want to build muscle you have to bulk no matter what, you can just do it in a lower pace called "Lean Bulking".
recomp works if u have fat to begin with, thats point of recomp

• +1
Reactions: BigChinHispanic
If you're natural and don't have top tier muscle building genetics, "bulking" will get you nothing but fat

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
It's the only way to build muscle
It isn't lol
Eating in maintenance + high protein diet will build your muscles better than any bulk

It isn't lol
Eating in maintenance + high protein diet will build your muscles better than any bulk
All it does is slowly recomp you, especially for advanced lifters it’s a waste of time

Muscle is built much faster in a calorie surplus, it’s just science and the human body

All it does is slowly recomp you, especially for advanced lifters it’s a waste of time

Muscle is built much faster in a calorie surplus, it’s just science and the human body
Same scenario in calorie deficit, you'll lose as much as you've bulked, you can't just bulk and cut, and gain muscle that way... but it's always better walking around with 15 - 20%, and not be obese (Bodybuilding)