Is cardio worth?

D

Deleted member 12413

Gold
Trying to build muscle at home using dumbbells and bodyweight cause gyms are closed. Should I do cardio as well? Around 15-17%bf rn.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Hozay
Yes. 30 mins steady state cardio won't hurt your gains(if you're newbie) plus with cardio you won't have to lower your calories (and fuck up your metabolism in the long run). I see people (faggots) here cutting down on 1200 calories and I cringe everytime. These guys are just fucking themselves up.

30 mins cardio + 90 mins high intensity weight training + 300/500 deficit + high protein is the perfect plan for anyone looking to leanmaxx and preserve/build muscles.

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13, Deleted member 5522, Chinacurry and 1 other person
Yes. 30 mins steady state cardio won't hurt your gains(if you're newbie) plus with cardio you won't have to lower your calories (and fuck up your metabolism in the long run). I see people (faggots) here cutting down on 1200 calories and I cringe everytime. These guys are just fucking themselves up.

30 mins cardio + 90 mins high intensity weight training + 300/500 deficit + high protein is the perfect plan for anyone looking to leanmaxx and preserve/build muscles.
appreciate it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
no, fuck cardio and lift heavy son

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful and Deleted member 12413
Yes and long term your body will love you for it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Need2Ascend and Deleted member 12413
no, fuck cardio and lift heavy son
Also don't forget to drink Gallon of milk a day. You gotta eat more to grow more. Mark Rippetoe knows best when it comes to aesthetics.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Hozay
Yes and long term your body will love you for it
2D212B95 103F 4648 90E4 E3041728976F

Also don't forget to drink Gallon of milk a day. You gotta eat more to grow more. Mark Rippetoe knows best when it comes to aesthetics.
1gallon jfl

For overall lifemax you need to incorporate some form of cardio into your workout schedule

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12413 and Deleted member 756
Trying to build muscle at home using dumbbells and bodyweight cause gyms are closed. Should I do cardio as well? Around 15-17%bf rn.
Regardless of your specific goals, a minimum amount of cardio is necessary for over all health, which in turn can aid your gains. Get 150 minutes of moderate cardio per week. This may be as simple as walking briskly for 30 minutes 5 days a week.

good for mental health maxxing