Is Casey Neistat a legitimate Le Fort III patient?

Chineseguyslefort

Chineseguyslefort

Erudite
Time online
18d 15h 0m
He would be a good candidate for LeFort III osteotomy, but he is probably too bluepilled to realize his face is deformed and get it.

L

LooksOverAll

Apprentice
Time online
4d 8h 46m
A

abcd77

Trainee
Time online
2d 1h 2m
I suspect Jews are more prone to cuckolding fetishes. Think about it logically, the Jewess has historically been used a biological weapon to steal genes so they can better infiltrate gentile societies and blend in, getting bred by European men. Over time Jews have had this imprinted into the behaviour at a genetic level. It's the same reason they're so greedy and subversive, it's a survival mechanism.

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Joined October 2018
Time online
9d 17h 27m
I suspect Jews are more prone to cuckolding fetishes. Think about it logically, the Jewess has historically been used a biological weapon to steal genes so they can better infiltrate gentile societies and blend in, getting bred by European men. Over time Jews have had this imprinted into the behaviour at a genetic level. It's the same reason they're so greedy and subversive, it's a survival mechanism.
This is the pinnacle of PSL

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
Time online
39d 8h 13m
Lookism confirmed. Am I the only one that solely by looks thinks people with underbites are mentally challenged?

He’s a cuck for sure.
Wtfffff did she really cuck him? Or that’s just a friend

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
Time online
39d 8h 13m
Yes, Casey is an open cuckold and admitted to it publicly
Jeez

even with his money and fame and he still get cucked by a guy who is better looking than him
You literally can’t win as bad looking guy

MentalistKebab

MentalistKebab

#FreeChad1212
Time online
24d 17h 26m
Lmao, used as a biological weapons.:feelskek::feelskek: This is beyond me

T

TITUS

Apprentice
Time online
1d 22h 1m
Don't forget Abraham and son's pimping their wife-sisters to the pharaoh and other chieftains as a form of elaborate scam. Presenting her as their sister while withholding the fact that she was also his wife, so once she had seduced the pharaoh and he had drilled her ass, Abraham could get reparations from the man who had slept with his wife-sister. Thats the great patriarch and role model of the jews in a nutshell, you can read it straight from the bible.

Last edited:
Blackpill3d

Blackpill3d

Zephir
Time online
16d 2h 27m
Kevin Macdonald that u?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Wes30001 Is there any legitimate way to raise hands? Looksmaxing 10