Is Casey Neistat a legitimate Le Fort III patient?

JizzFarmer

JizzFarmer

3’11 and balding
How the fuck does this guy even breathe?
tcdisrupt_ny16-4624.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lorsss, Copemaxxing, Deleted member 3853 and 5 others
He is a mogger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 000, YoungChadcel, didntreadlol and 4 others
If he wasn't a millionaire then he would need lefort 3 to even be treated like a normal person. I'd rather look like this than have an overbite and recessed chin though.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Over, Karstossos, Deleted member 4416 and 1 other person
528508 v9 ba

it literally hurts to look at him

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Npcdoomer, Copemaxxing, jordanbarrettisgod and 2 others
He would be a good candidate for LeFort III osteotomy, but he is probably too bluepilled to realize his face is deformed and get it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262, stuckneworleans, Npcdoomer and 20 others
I suspect Jews are more prone to cuckolding fetishes. Think about it logically, the Jewess has historically been used a biological weapon to steal genes so they can better infiltrate gentile societies and blend in, getting bred by European men. Over time Jews have had this imprinted into the behaviour at a genetic level. It's the same reason they're so greedy and subversive, it's a survival mechanism.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior, stuckneworleans, HurtfulVanity and 6 others
I suspect Jews are more prone to cuckolding fetishes. Think about it logically, the Jewess has historically been used a biological weapon to steal genes so they can better infiltrate gentile societies and blend in, getting bred by European men. Over time Jews have had this imprinted into the behaviour at a genetic level. It's the same reason they're so greedy and subversive, it's a survival mechanism.
This is the pinnacle of PSL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, Zeta ascended, Good_Little_Goy and 4 others
Lookism confirmed. Am I the only one that solely by looks thinks people with underbites are mentally challenged?

He’s a cuck for sure.

Wtfffff did she really cuck him? Or that’s just a friend

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, Npcdoomer, Copemaxxing and 6 others
Yes, Casey is an open cuckold and admitted to it publicly
Jeez

even with his money and fame and he still get cucked by a guy who is better looking than him
You literally can’t win as bad looking guy

Lmao, used as a biological weapons.:feelskek::feelskek: This is beyond me

• JFL
Reactions: YoungJohnnyDepp
Lmao, used as a biological weapons.:feelskek::feelskek: This is beyond me
Ffs I was just pissing myself like imagine casey and normal people having fun lives and someone just sitting there typing that
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Don't forget Abraham and son's pimping their wife-sisters to the pharaoh and other chieftains as a form of elaborate scam. Presenting her as their sister while withholding the fact that she was also his wife, so once she had seduced the pharaoh and he had drilled her ass, Abraham could get reparations from the man who had slept with his wife-sister. Thats the great patriarch and role model of the jews in a nutshell, you can read it straight from the bible.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Kevin Macdonald that u?

Ffs I was just pissing myself like imagine casey and normal people having fun lives and someone just sitting there typing that
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
My wife isn't out there fucking other dudes so

Don't forget Abraham and son's pimping their wife-sisters to the pharaoh and other chieftains as a form of elaborate scam. Presenting her as their sister while withholding the fact that she was also his wife, so once she had seduced the pharaoh and he had drilled her ass, Abraham could get reparations from the man who had slept with his wife-sister. Thats the great patriarch and role model of the jews in a nutshell, you can read it straight from the bible.
No jew ever met an ancient egyptian just so you know

• Hmm...
Reactions: PYT and stuckneworleans
No jew ever met an ancient egyptian just so you know
The jews took offense when the egyptians got rid of some tribe that may have been proto hebrews (for being parasites, spreading disease, etc.) and hence wrote the exodus, which is a tale full of lies and nonsense made to replace the egyptian priest's account of what trully happened, just like they do today, rewrite history so they don't look like the parasites they are.
They also took issue with carthage being destroyed since phoenicians were probably ancestors of the jews, phoenician being a proto hebrew language.
This is from top ancient history scholar papers and books, not read in a blog, so technically jews didn't meet "ancient egyptians" but the proto jews did, the bible is a lachrimose martyrology fake history of the jews, but there is a touch of truth in it, to give some verosimilitude.

Anyways, it doesn't matter if Abraham existed or not or he went to Egypt or not, it's about the psychology of the parasite jew writing his scamming methods.

The jews took offense when the egyptians got rid of some tribe that may have been proto hebrews (for being parasites, spreading disease, etc.) and hence wrote the exodus, which is a tale full of lies and nonsense made to replace the egyptian priest's account of what trully happened, just like they do today, rewrite history so they don't look like the parasites they are.
They also took issue with carthage being destroyed since phoenicians were probably ancestors of the jews, phoenician being a proto hebrew language.
This is from top ancient history scholar papers and books, not read in a blog, so technically jews didn't meet "ancient egyptians" but the proto jews did, the bible is a lachrimose martyrology fake history of the jews, but there is a touch of truth in it, to give some verosimilitude.

Anyways, it doesn't matter if Abraham existed or not or he went to Egypt or not, it's about the psychology of the parasite jew writing his scamming methods.
The fuck are proto jews, they never met ancient egyptians + there was no fucking exodus its religious nutcase crap. Nobody takes that dogshit seriously and the only reason its tolerated is not to piss off (((jews)))

The fuck are proto jews, they never met ancient egyptians + there was no fucking exodus its religious nutcase crap. Nobody takes that dogshit seriously and the only reason its tolerated is not to piss off (((jews)))
The jews didn't spawn out of nothing, the phoenicians were most likely their ancestors or partial ancestors, hence phoenician being the languaje that spawned hebrew, and so were the tribes expulsed from Egypt. The exodus is the tampered version, the real version is the egyptians expulsed some tribe ancestors of the jews for being uncivilized vermin.