is ccw rotation possible with facepuller?

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
but should i wear MSE too?

yee it can

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Does anyone have evidence the BOW facepuller can do that in adults?

Oh that's why people are doing with mse? I should try tbh
Yeah bro. Best non surgical looksmax. Maxes Palate - Maxes zygo witdth - Maxes airways.
Only downside is small teeth gap after you finish treatment.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Chadelite
Yeah bro. Best non surgical looksmax. Maxes Palate - Maxes zygo witdth - Maxes airways.
Well my zygomatic is already wide as fuck and I dont want that happen

Well my zygomatic is already wide as fuck and I dont want that happen
You don't need to necessarily expand bro. Just try to split the suture - Then you facepull and increase their projection and overall forward growth.

You don't need to necessarily expand bro. Just try to split the suture - Then you facepull and increase their projection and overall forward growth.
I dont really think it widens maxilla. Isnt it just palate

MSE works but can a facepuller indeed do a CCW? Many people try to dispute that.
Well for kids it worked but idk for adults

Is there a way to wear braces during the treatment or it’ll hinder the process. That diastema is a huge sexual killer. If it can get fixed within 2 months after treatment that’s well worth the wait

Something important to consider. Even if some degree of CCW is possible with a facepuller, it would be from moving the anterior nasal spine UP like an anterior impaction, NOT by lowering the posterior nasal spine. Many people who need a ccw but don't have a gummy smile need either both or primarily a downward movent at the posterior nasal spine.

Last edited:
Something important to consider. Even if some degree of CCW is possible with a facepuller, it would be from moving the anterior nasal spine UP like an anterior impaction, NOT by lowering the posterior nasal spine. Many people who need a ccw but don't have a gummy smile need either both or primarily a downward movent at the posterior nasal spine.
Why posterior nasal spine should move downward?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
Why posterior nasal spine should move downward?

It shouldn't always, it's all dependent on what you need to fix your particular pattern of abnormal facial growth. Here's a surgical plan from Gunson with a huge CCW accomplished almost entirely via a posterior maxillary downgraft (new position in red), with almost no movement of the ANS or forward displacement of the maxilla, because that's what this person needed for an aesthetic result. Just trying to get you guys thinking about the actual movements

ScreenShot2017 04 20at31755PM

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
It shouldn't always, it's all dependent on what you need to fix your particular pattern of abnormal facial growth. Here's a surgical plan from Gunson with a huge CCW accomplished almost entirely via a posterior maxillary downgraft (new position in red), with almost no movement of the ANS or forward displacement of the maxilla, because that's what this person needed for an aesthetic result. Just trying to get you guys thinking about the actual movements

View attachment 238551
Wait so what did the person get to achieve the posterior maxillary downgraft? Im assuming surgery but can it be done by some appliance?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
Wait so what did the person get to achieve the posterior maxillary downgraft? Im assuming surgery but can it be done by some appliance?

I'm not sure, I assume they had surgery with Gunson, I just searched that pic as a quick example

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
Interested about this too but never seen any evidence.