Is chico's chin weak/recessed

animo123

animo123

Death Before Dishonour
Is your chin weak/recessed if it doesnt go past your nasion or if it doesnt go in line with your lips
Chicos chin doesnt line up with his lips but just about goes past his nasion so what is he?

Attachments

• 03a49eb55cfd992e47b40d068523586c.png
    03a49eb55cfd992e47b40d068523586c.png
    193.9 KB · Views: 208
  • original.jpg
    original.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 206
  • +1
Reactions: Austrian Oak
Yes, it is.

• JFL
Slightly recessed according to this forums standards but then on the other hand according to this forum everyone is recessed except for barret and o'pry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KDA Player, Deleted member 7506, Deleted member 8064 and 1 other person
How does vidyacoper feel about you leaving the Chico gang lol?
saying facts is something wrong. His chin is weak and its truth. Still on my list Chico is #1 in his prime but i will not defend him anymore since he became cuck.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel and Austrian Oak
saying facts is something wrong. His chin is weak and its truth. Still on my list Chico is #1 in his prime but i will not defend him anymore since he became cuck.
Yes Chico is number 1 pretty boy but young Gandy and young Jon Erik hexum mog Chico

• WTF
Reactions: needsolution
Is your chin weak/recessed if it doesnt go past your nasion or if it doesnt go in line with your lips
Chicos chin doesnt line up with his lips but just about goes past his nasion so what is he?
Never even began for Chico

• JFL
Reactions: JihadChad
And Eriksen mogs but Chico is number 1 pretty boy I can't deny that. Chico was not going to age good past 25

cavill mogs

Slightly recessed according to this forums standards but then on the other hand according to this forum everyone is recessed except for barret and o'pry
where can you find the forum standerds

• +1
His chin projection is average

I think his chin is just small

There are no set standards but there is a general consensus about looks within the forum
where can i find that general concsenusus, like what threads

where can i find that general concsenusus, like what threads
lol dont waste your time with the standards on here or lookism
unless your hellbent on giving yourself body dysmorphia

its not weak or recessed, just average chin projection