Is clindacin legit for mild to moderate acne?

D

Deleted member 470

Kraken
I went to the dermatologist today and I got prescribed some lotion form of clindacin. Told me to use it twice a day and moisturize 25-30 minutes after. I asked about roaccutane and was told that my acne wasn't nearly severe enough for it. Does anyone here have any experience with clindacin or knows anyone that does?

• +1
Reactions: Phad, MentalCel, Deleted member 701 and 1 other person
oh ok

but I'm not an incel does that mean it'll work
Yeah but it will turn your piss blue and shrink your balls and give you cancer

Translation: antibiotics are bad

and stunt my growth?

Sign me tf up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Wincel
and stunt my growth?
I'm unsure, I know that some treatments do stunt growth. If its just acne you could try and remove the source rather than put chemical shit into your blood through your pores

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Isotretoin + Desloratadine + High dose Niacin = God mode

But only if you stopped growing. it can stop you from growing forever

I'm unsure, I know that some treatments do stunt growth. If its just acne you could try and remove the source rather than put chemical shit into your blood through your pores
hmm, I was told to do twice a day for two weeks, I've tried a lot between changing diet (for the better), making sure my skin routine is on point etc, that's why I resorted to this.

You think I might see legit bad side effects in just two weeks? I'm most likely probably done growing tbh

hmm, I was told to do twice a day for two weeks, I've tried a lot between changing diet (for the better), making sure my skin routine is on point etc, that's why I resorted to this.

You think I might see legit bad side effects in just two weeks? I'm most likely probably done growing tbh
Oh I just checked my stuff yes I do have experience with clindacin, thats what I got prescribed. It didn't do shit for me. Turns out my headset was dirty and that was causing the horrible acne (cystic included) around the sides of my face, stopped wearing the headset and everything was fine.

• +1
The dermlogist prescribe it for a reason. And looking in on it looks good for acne. And if you are insecure about go to Youtube and write in clindacin. and the side effects arent severe and the side effect dont happen to many people

worked for me, reduced my acne a fuckton

• +1