Is clindamycin 1% gel cope I just got it from the doctor today for my acne

Deleted member 9852

Deleted member 9852

Greycel life’s don’t matter
He also gave me some pills for it to its called minocycline tablet it’s only 50mg

no but you should take it with retin-a not alone

no but you should take it with retin-a not alone
I can’t get retin a im 15 and have no money and my mom won’t let my buy nothing on her card from so sketchy ass site

He also gave me some pills for it to its called minocycline tablet it’s only 50mg
my doctor gave me the same shit, it worked after 2 month even though I missed somedays because he only gave 2 packs per month (of retin-a and clindamycin) need to start it again asap because I don't want to go through the purge again and I didn't have time to take more prescriptions and buy

I can’t get retin a im 15 and have no money and my mom won’t let my buy nothing on her card from so sketchy ass site
retin-a is not accutane and is very safe, is there a reason why you shouldn't get it in that age?

also without retin-a it won't work very good long term, your bacteria will develop resistance and you will end up with worse acne at the end, you can read countless stories of people who did the same and it returned

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10097
my doctor gave me the same shit, it worked after 2 month even though I missed somedays because he only gave 2 packs per month (of retin-a and clindamycin) need to start it again asap because I don't want to go through the purge again and I didn't have time to take more prescriptions and buy
Yea he better not cut me off fuck I just want better skin

retin-a is not accutane and is very safe, is there a reason why you shouldn't get it in that age?
She thinks if I buy it from like alldaycemist or whatever it’s called her credit card will be charged and shit I’ll just have to wait until I get a job and a credit card I need to get retin a

She thinks if I buy it from like alldaycemist or whatever it’s called her credit card will be charged and shit I’ll just have to wait until I get a job and a credit card I need to get retin a
buy an anonymous prepaid card

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852
That’s what I was thinking I might buy one after I get money from Christmas
just noticed they also accept bitcoin, I guess I will order 12 packs very soon, fuck the jewish prescriptions
and also spend all of your money there with the gift card since they have a history of fraud (bitcoin is always very safe in that regard)

Yea he better not cut me off fuck I just want better skin
ask him for treclin

clindamycin gel is good btw but it only works for a certain amount of time I beleive

treclin = tretinoin/retin a + clindamycin, works really well against acne

• +1
ask him for treclin

clindamycin gel is good btw but it only works for a certain amount of time I beleive

treclin = tretinoin/retin a + clindamycin, works really well against acne
I’ll ask him the next time I go to the doctor because he percribed it to me
1BEEB545 EB4B 4A77 8390 2161F5A1E23C
are these any good

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
I’ll ask him the next time I go to the doctor because he percribed it to meView attachment 823411are these any good
yeah they should help clear acne very well, minocycline dose is a little on the lower side if that's one tablet per day but, with the clindamycin gel as well that shouldn't matter.

For long term I would definitely try to get prescribed a retinoid though

• +1
yeah they should help clear acne very well, minocycline dose is a little on the lower side if that's one tablet per day but, with the clindamycin gel as well that shouldn't matter.

For long term I would definitely try to get prescribed a retinoid though
It’s twice daily
3E1702BF 9DE0 41A1 9DC7 003BCD4AD174
I guess after this clears my skin even a little I’ll just hop on retinoid should I still use benzol peroxide my doctor said I could

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
retin a is like 10 dollars and cant u pay like at convience store or something?

retin a is like 10 dollars and cant u pay like at convience store or something?
No like I have money but I can’t spend it it’s in a savings and u have to have an prescription to buy it