Is Clomid legit to Testosterone Max?

It won't change your roblox head...

• JFL
Reactions: Beastchodecode, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, xz90 and 3 others
What's your goal?
50mg Clomid eod and 0,5mg Anastrozol/Armimidex e3d raised my testosteron from 3.58 ng/mL to 10.18 ng/mL.

?

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and impure666

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Zeta ascended, androidcel and 2 others

What's your goal?
50mg Clomid eod and 0,5mg Anastrozol/Armimidex e3d raised my testosteron from 3.58 ng/mL to 10.18 ng/mL.
How long was your protocol?

I took 2 bloodworks, after 2 weeks of clomid and Armimidex my testosteron level was 3.58 ng/mL and after 2 months 10.18 ng/mL.

clomid works for most men but its a very poor choice of SERM that is only used clinically because its been around for so long. The first born son always has the most baby pictures etc.

Tamoxifen (nolvadex) is a significantly better choice because it is a more "pure" anti estrogen. Clomiphene has two isomers and one of them is actually acts as an estrogen in the brain (specifically, the pituitary). The side effects for clomid are typically much worse than tamoxifen, which is very well tolerated.

Why should tamoxifen be preferred? For starters it is effective at a much lower dose (20mg of tamoxifen has about the same effect on testosterone as 150mg of clomid) and tamoxifen INCREASES pituitary sensitivity to GNRH while clomid DECREASES it eventually.

Furthermore, clomid increases transcortin and SHBG. This effect is not really seen with tamoxifen treatment in men.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: YouLiveForYourself and thereallegend
It won't change your roblox head...
How long was your protocol?
clomid works for most men but its a very poor choice of SERM that is only used clinically because its been around for so long. The first born son always has the most baby pictures etc.

Tamoxifen (nolvadex) is a significantly better choice because it is a more "pure" anti estrogen. Clomiphene has two isomers and one of them is actually acts as an estrogen in the brain (specifically, the pituitary). The side effects for clomid are typically much worse than tamoxifen, which is very well tolerated.

Why should tamoxifen be preferred? For starters it is effective at a much lower dose (20mg of tamoxifen has about the same effect on testosterone as 150mg of clomid) and tamoxifen INCREASES pituitary sensitivity to GNRH while clomid DECREASES it eventually.

Furthermore, clomid increases transcortin and SHBG. This effect is not really seen with tamoxifen treatment in men.

Could you explain how clomid or novaldec increased test , isnt it used for increasing estrogen in infertile women . I'm hella confused.

Could you explain how clomid or novaldec increased test , isnt it used for increasing estrogen in infertile women . I'm hella confused.
From what ive heard they trick your brain into thinking you have low estrogen levels. So then your body wants to increase estrogen and to do that it needs to make testosterone because the only way men make estrogen is by converting it from testosterone. So then it sends a signal (gnrh) to your pituitary which then releases more lh and fsh which then increases testosterone and sperm production in your testicles.

That's all well and good but it seems like about a third of guys (including myself) who take nolvadex get erectile dysfunction from it.

• Woah
Reactions: thereallegend

Jefferson's explanation is more or less accurate. The purpose of SERMs is to stop estrogens from binding to the receptor and exerting their effects. It's used in women primarily for treating breast cancer.