Is cold shower good for health?

Linkzo9

Linkzo9

Iron
Every morning take a cold shower for 5 min or 10 min. It make you lose weight, reduce sore muscle, and improves mood.

Cope shower

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Newguyaround, Deleted member 656 and 2 others
Every morning take a cold shower for 5 min or 10 min. It make you lose weight, reduce sore muscle, and improves mood.

If it improves your mood by all means keep it up, it's also a great excercise in willpower :) just don't expect any big impact other than that.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Honestly not sure tbh but I always end my shower by blasting my head with icy cold water and I've only been sick once in 11 months.

it's just an useless torture.
the only good point is that you help the environment

it's just an useless torture.
the only good point is that you help the environment
welp too bad that I want to destroy the enviroment, hot showers here I come!

cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 656
I took cold showers for 8 months,not worth,it's cope.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Nibba and androidcel
Just spike your cortisol and lose your pump bro! Gonna advocate for nofap next bro? Lol

• +1
Reactions: LostYouth, kobecel and androidcel
Honestly not sure tbh but I always end my shower by blasting my head with icy cold water and I've only been sick once in 11 months.

good to know i'm not the only one that does this lmao

weve come full circle; time to delete this site

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Same It's a cope for lookmaxing (probably bad for lookmaxing) but not a cope for mentalmaxing tho
as cold not affect you as much anymore and you get more self discipline anything more than that is a cope

People like to take things and blow them out of proportions... soon you will see mewing burn 500 calories a day videos on youtube srs

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and badromance
It's probably good to take a cold one every few days or so, but thinking that cold showers everyday will give you superpowers is low IQ.

Warm showers irritate the skin a lot, increasing the chance for acne. Long, steaming showers are generally not very good for you. Cold showers also make it so you sweat less in general (closes the pores), and that's not a meme, which helps for the cleanliness of the skin.

I think cool showers where the water is relatively cold, but not unbearable is the best type of shower tbh. More sustainable in the long run, and actually feel really good and refreshing once you get used to them.

After all, do you really want to be such a pussy about your showers that you can't just turn on the water and get right in without having warm water?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570
Hot shower gives me dry skin