JizzFarmer

3’11 and balding
yep.

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
I was thinking about using it to aid my dickmaxxing
I used pure dht, made my own gel because you can't actually find any gel online that's actually legit. It worked, gained half an inch in girth, not any length gain, but I was already packing so It's not much of an issue. Other than that I crashed my E2, looked extremely dry.

• +1
I used pure dht, made my own gel because you can't actually find any gel online that's actually legit. It worked, gained half an inch in girth, not any length gain, but I was already packing so It's not much of an issue. Other than that I crashed my E2, looked extremely dry.
Did you run a pct?

Did you run a pct?
yeah, exemestane high dosage brought me back, nut's are plump, but they never atrophied because I was on HCG the entire time, I ensured that the Leydig cells didn't downregulate.

I'm looking to get onto mifepristone, which is a glucocorticoid and progesterone antagonist, which could aid in further enhancing the effects of exemestane. We'll see.

• +1
11-KDHT in doses of 25mg and under will not cause suppression (according to haidut from RPF).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
11-KDHT in doses of 25mg and under will not cause suppression (according to haidut from RPF).
@Dyorotic2 thoughts?

@Dyorotic2 thoughts?
I've used 11-KDHT, it's weak, felt next to nothing, that's because it's the primary androgen found in gold-fish. We aren't goldfish (unfortunately)
regardless, androsterone is another option, go on my pubertymaxxing guide and scroll down. It's basically a weak androgen that can be metabolized reversibly into DHT, it;s also a potent steroidal aromatase inhibitor. I could go into major detail, but I'm not in my gigageek mood.

catch me when I'm on ritalin and I'll write you up an entire essay on a single molecule.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Cope