Is dick no where near as important as we think

no i live in iran and my parents did not move to west unfortunately
well modern iran is kinda weird .its supposedly an islamic country but people shit on islam like no other country and generation :lul: no one believes in religion,and everybody hates each other:lul:it has become such a shithole due to economic problems/poor living quality that if you spell islamic government they will try to kill you and sell your organs for money:lul:most guys are single cuz they are ugly and poor:lul:only rich and gl ones succeed and can marry and have a gf:lul:100% like the west thats why im here in this forum.to summarize its an undeveloped shithole with modern western problems:lul:worst of the both worlds thats why millions are immigrating every year to germany/europe etc...
my bad bro i thought you lived in the west like i do. i think when islam is enforced through rulers then the people will naturally rebel against it which is why they would start to hate on religion. bro i recently read a story of a father who beheaded his 14 y/o jb daughter because she eloped with a man in his 40s jfl, how tf does that even happen? like how does a 40-year old something manage to get a jb in iran? i saw her picture, she was cute so idk wtf was going on, i doubt the guy was a chaddam.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
my bad bro i thought you lived in the west like i do. i think when islam is enforced through rulers then the people will naturally rebel against it which is why they would start to hate on religion. bro i recently read a story of a father who beheaded his 14 y/o jb daughter because she eloped with a man in his 40s jfl, how tf does that even happen? like how does a 40-year old something manage to get a jb in iran? i saw her picture, she was cute so idk wtf was going on, i doubt the guy was a chaddam.
actually she fucked someone in his 30s.
developement in countries like iran is not the same for each city. i live in tehran(most developed and captal city of iran) and that shit never happens and you get fucked just like the west. its the thing for past or for other less modern/poor cities and villages(they have more traditional life style and beliefes) . and she was not cute really iranian girls are gorgeous overall.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
if she trad and pious enough, she won't masturbate. i have few friends like that. dw it's possible.
even trad girls masturbate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 3043
developement in countries like iran is not the same for each city. i live in tehran(most developed and captal city of iran) and that shit never happens and you get fucked just like the west. its the thing for past or for other less modern/poor cities and villages(they have more traditional life style and beliefes) . and she was not cute really iranian girls are gorgeous overall.
iranian girls are ugly asf elamite pheno moustaches and belly fat LOL the nicer looking ones are more iranic/scythian

iranian girls are ugly asf elamite pheno moustaches and belly fat LOL the nicer looking ones are more iranic/scythian
are you from iran?i mean the top 20 % look good not all the girl

are you from iran?i mean the top 20 % look good not all the girl
nah but i have seen iranians yeah only the top 20 but many get plastic surgery don't be fooled

• +1
Reactions: mortis
nah but i have seen iranians yeah only the top 20 but many get plastic surgery don't be fooled
ugly ones get ps and will look like clowns :lul: jfl if anyone can't distinguish between good genes and plastic.and generally uglier girls immigrate often. life is hard enough and if you are ugly and poor its over.thay choose to not be poor overseas by not poor i mean at least compared to their previous situation and income. good looking girls have no problem being poor tbh. they recieve love and validation they don't give a fuck and after fucking around they will marry a millionaire ffs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
ugly ones get ps and will look like clowns :lul: jfl if anyone can't distinguish between good genes and plastic.and generally uglier girls immigrate often. life is hard enough and if you are ugly and poor its over.thay choose to not be poor overseas by not poor i mean at least compared to their previous situation and income. good looking girls have no problem being poor tbh. they recieve love and validation they don't give a fuck and after fucking around they will marry a millionaire ffs
bruh most iranians get nose surgery and its hard to tell if they have LOL poor ugly girls ..

• JFL
bruh most iranians get nose surgery and its hard to tell if they have LOL poor ugly girls ..
agreed. 3 in 10 girls get nose surgery here. its not considered a surgery anymore tbh its a normal behavior everyone does :lul: but you can tell if a nosejob is done or not tbh. the shape is obvious unless she had a decent nose to begin with

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
she fucked him too? wtf. interesting how the culture differs in cities/villages haha. here in the west its the same whether you live in a city or a village. really? you dont think she was cute? ive seen lots of iranian girls but she was one of the few i thought was cute lol :p

• +1
she fucked him too? wtf. interesting how the culture differs in cities/villages haha. here in the west its the same whether you live in a city or a village. really? you dont think she was cute? ive seen lots of iranian girls but she was one of the few i thought was cute lol :p
i think she is considered average here. but yeah it weird how different cities differ from each other in various aspects.

This whole dick thing on here is out of hand, it's almost like it's a bicurious forum. Nobody irl talks about dicks, it's all about money, popularity and looking masculine like jawline height and bodt

The irony. All you do is talk about dicks 24/7, its even in your name

giphy.gif