Is dut enough to prevent hair loss? Or should I take minoxidil?

B

brutal_blackpill

Mistral
Title. I have a good hair line but I want to continue preventing it since I believe I’m susceptible to it due to my dad being bald.

• So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
Okay then, I'd keep using dut if I were you, dut is better than minoxidil because minoxidil merely camouflages your hair loss and doesn't actually prevent you from losing it (from what I've heard). Don't take my word on it though, I was only asking your age to see if you were old enough or not to use it. Since I believe it nukes your DHT levels just like fin does, and you need DHT during puberty. But then again, I'm no expert when it comes to combating hair loss.

Title. I have a good hair line but I want to continue preventing it since I believe I’m susceptible to it due to my dad being bald.
Just order minoxidil bro I just ordered some on amazon and look at the reviews 3 month supply for 18 bucks and the review with pictures look really good

Okay then, I'd keep using dut if I were you, dut is better than minoxidil because minoxidil merely camouflages your hair loss and doesn't actually prevent you from losing it (from what I've heard). Don't take my word on it though, I was only asking your age to see if you were old enough or not to use it. Since I believe it nukes your DHT levels just like fin does, and you need DHT during puberty. But then again, I'm no expert when it comes to combating hair loss.
I guess my question was if there is some part of hair loss that is prevented or some part of hair that is grown from minoxidil but not from DUT. Otherwise why would I use minoxidil? @HurtfulVanity

it's over.

after finding this post finasteride syndrome support forum I'm completely against it.

seems to destroy 5ar after long usage.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 3202
I guess my question was if there is some part of hair loss that is prevented or some part of hair that is grown from minoxidil but not from DUT. Otherwise why would I use minoxidil? @HurtfulVanity
I'm not completely learnt on the exact reason why dut works, but I think it's similar to fin due to it reducing your amount of DHT thus preventing your hair loss (or at least slowing it down for a while). And I have no earthly clue how minoxidil works, I'm still studying it.

after finding this post finasteride syndrome support forum I'm completely against it.

just check their "recovery stories" section - they speculate that PFS is caused by epigenetic changes yet recover from drinking kale smoothies, 124124 useless supps and going to the gym.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, LordNorwood and Deleted member 2756
Minoxidil is a vasodilator, it returns blood flow to the scalp which is reduced in balding men. As far as I know it doesn't really work in a preventative sense, it just hopefully causes more hair growth.

Microneedling would be a good start before taking hormone therapy.

Minox is not enough and you should take DUT.