Is english literature and language good college major?

balding17yomanletcel

balding17yomanletcel

Apostle Of GlaxoSmithKline
considering the fact i cant even speak english but somehow can score 400/500 tbh will i remain as neet after graduation?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot
No tbh
I am currently only five classes away from an english major and I decided not to finish it, instead I'm finishing a math major (was the same number of credits away)
Not a ton of job opportunities

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and balding17yomanletcel
I consider all none STEM related subjects to be worthless.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and LordNorwood
No tbh
I am currently only five classes away from an english major and I decided not to finish it, instead I'm finishing a math major (was the same number of credits away)
Not a ton of job opportunities
I can be military officer rank of leftenant when i graduate tho, thats why i want it any 4 year major and i have chance to be military officer and kill myself with guns tbh i dont like college majors anyway
I consider all none STEM related subjects to be worthless.
Im low iq for stem, i literally can only do addition in math not even larping

• Hmm...
It’s good to study and very academically fulfilling however the job market for it is limited in regard to high monetary compensation

It’s good to study and very academically fulfilling however the job market for it is limited in regard to high monetary compensation
I wanna study bcuz only 4 year degree niggas can become officer in my shit country, and this is the easiest major for me since i know a bit of engrish

• Hmm...
yes

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger