Is every dude fucking recessed?

fras

fras

The Giantslayer
Even the PSL gods we admire here all have barely any projection. Literally all of them lose their gonial visibility when they don't fraud/look ahead straight.

8a55fbf595cc67f85996d4dc6492a879.jpg

5PVn2n4F_o.jpg

b3ueEqZrDLGcdytOi-hQtEW1CFqkYBrAkcOTVFu09ZC4WulH0UfLjqyrZFfIRlZFnkii-XIOU-vh3hCcp_1StLnB60vwI-rhsK3JwXYZvF1-285pQW5gTFP-hcgOjSaApUdFQZNho2wizsQIVhKfxjjGUS4-

Meanwhile this is your typical female model

8b7faa231ff109ad6fa5801fffcff0c5.jpg

14ab08bf82d07a06e2259801aff35f8f.jpg

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22639, EckhartTollemaxx, joeveniro and 5 others
yes tbh
attractive =/= forward grown

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrenchChad, Hekt0r and SoyGune
Even the female models fraud/are photoshopped

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 9852 and highT
I go outside and hardly see dudes with good forward growth tbh

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Bitchwhipper2, Subhuman trash and 8 others
Females have no browridge or any forhead protrusion which lets it look like they have more forward maxillas. Lol if you think any of those male models are Recessed

• +1
Reactions: nika, Deleted member 4383, Hekt0r and 13 others
state of looksmax.me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Aseancell, highT and 2 others
they're not recessed but the answer is whoremoans in the water

Females have no browridge or any forhead protrusion which lets it look like they have more forward maxillas. Lol if you think any of those male models are Recessed

I don't think they are necessarily super recessed, but something just doesn't look right. Their chins barely project from their neck and this seems to be the case among nearly all males. The only one that doesn't have this is Jordan Barrett and he looks amazing from the side.

12383fd9d786e4d84718125e64238baf.jpg

• +1
Reactions: orthochadic and 6485b025t
They arent recessed but you can easily have that recessed look if you put your head down little bit. Extra bodyfat can also give you that look. In real life its really hard maintain that Straight jaw look because you need literally have very straight and tight posture.... If you have relaxed posture... your jaw can look subhuman even if you have good jaw.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69

Both Tyler Maher and Chico have zero browridge projection as well.

This is what you want us to look like
2D169964 124B 4988 A116 18A324B53F8A

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Bitchwhipper2 and Deleted member 8904
I don't think they are necessarily super recessed, but something just doesn't look right. Their chins barely project from their neck and this seems to be the case among nearly all males. The only one that doesn't have this is Jordan Barrett and he looks amazing from the side.

12383fd9d786e4d84718125e64238baf.jpg
Thats not a sideprofile+barrett has a very weak browridge and forhead protrusion and 32F59BA4 1CFE 4AFC BA4C 0B8FA0019CC1

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, EckhartTollemaxx and Yliaster
meeks has probably the worst recession out of all,but he mogs heavy from the front,same as with the other models you posted.

Attachments

• 357b6ad5cb6e1eb0f622cdfa6e378f71.png
    357b6ad5cb6e1eb0f622cdfa6e378f71.png
    927.4 KB · Views: 155
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852
everyone is recessed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, oatmeal and Copemaxxing
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69 and Carl-o
„YoU dOnT hAvE aN OoGa BooGa 54mm PAlaTe nAturAlly sO you ArE rEcEssed PeR DefiNeTioN:soy::soy::soy::soy:

I mean I get it, but our palates kinda are supposed to be that way naturally. :lul: This narrowing is an epidemic among modern humans.

• +1
Reactions: ManzareK, EckhartTollemaxx and AutisticBeaner
I mean I get it, but our palates kinda are supposed to be that way naturally. :lul: This narrowing is an epidemic among modern humans.
he doesn't understand science, no point in arguing with him

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 9090, Copemaxxing and 2 others
U know that recession is the midface right? Not the suborbital region?

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Proof side profile = cope
its all about the frontal and harmony

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7506
i think forward growth matters more for females than males

most guys here like chico and maher look fine without good forward growth but i feel like a foid without good forward growth is instantly looksminned, not sure tho

• +1
Reactions: aspieSavage
most guys here like chico and maher look fine without good forward growth but i feel like a foid without good forward growth is instantly looksminned, not sure tho

Lack of forward growth looks shit on males too, especially if they are tall because their tall craniums will make the effect even worse. Their heads end up looking like a fucking balloon.

middle-age-arab-man-wearing-sweatshirt-over-isolated-background-looking-to-side-relax-profile-pose-with-natural-face-with-confident-smile-R9N3YD.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing and Yliaster
it's all about frontal

meeks has probably the worst recession out of all,but he mogs heavy from the front,same as with the other models you posted.
this, literally i have a more protruding chin

Attachments

• 0239B893-0EB3-446B-B174-6C03F4C5B32A.jpeg
    0239B893-0EB3-446B-B174-6C03F4C5B32A.jpeg
    123.2 KB · Views: 118
  • +1
Reactions: BigNoseSlavcel and Yliaster
Draw a line from the middle of the ear canal to the bottom of the eye socket (bone), align it with a line from the forehead to the chin at an 90 degree angle. This is how you measure it.

The female models you posted are frauding in the exact way you mentioned, by tilting their chin upwards.

• +1
Reactions: ManzareK and EverythingMattersCel
Draw a line from the middle of the ear canal to the bottom of the eye socket (bone), align it with a line from the forehead to the chin at an 90 degree angle. This is how you measure it.

The female models you posted are frauding in the exact way you mentioned, by tilting their chin upwards.

The second one I would agree with, the first female I posted is looking perfectly straight ahead though.

Yes
It's not the paleolithic anymore

• JFL
Reactions: fras
Some races have naturally narrower ones (caucasians have narrower ones than africans)

No, it's just that this community has a much higher standard for something like that.

Some races have naturally narrower ones (caucasians have narrower ones than africans)

Cope tbh, African Americans have the same palate width as European Americans because they both live the shitty western lifestyle, only Africans in the jungle still have chad palates.

Do asians have foward growth?

Cope tbh, African Americans have the same palate width as European Americans because they both live the shitty western lifestyle, only Africans in the jungle still have chad palates.
african americans have wider palates and larger teeth

Dinaric is a really underrated phenotype here. They're more robust than nordids and north atlantids usually
true, im actually more of a norid tho (depigmented dinarid)
this is a subhuman syrian dinarid but atleast he has incredible forward growth and hes very intimidating and high t

Attachments

• B4D925C2-2506-424E-8930-BF096E9B2153.jpeg
    B4D925C2-2506-424E-8930-BF096E9B2153.jpeg
    6.4 KB · Views: 64
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69
this is a subhuman syrian dinarid but atleast he has incredible forward growth and hes very intimidating and high t

Lmao look at his cranium tho. If he'd try to put on a snapback cap he'd adjust it to the lowest size and it still wouldn't fit. :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and 6’1cel
Do they mog on looks overall though?

Depends I guess. Changs have a few distinct advantages tho: barely any baldig, no disgusting body hair, good zygos like I said and good skin.

definitely taurid related (taurid is the type that includes both dinarid and some other types in the caucasus)
they mog alpinids so much though

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel