Is fake beard an option?

JovanD

JovanD

Not-giving-a-fuck-maxxed
Sb32ospgaih21

I rly wanna beardmaxx, but my shitty genetics prevent me from growing anything other than face pubes...
Are there any quality fake beards? is that even a thing?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
How old are you? I only started really being able to grow a beard around 27-28 tbh. I have no clue about fake beards, but I guess it would be very dificult to make it look realistic

Minoxidil.
Also rubbing DHT gel on your beard if you want to go experimantal and risk balding.

Minoxidil + dermarolling + biotin supplementz

View attachment 22090

I rly wanna beardmaxx, but my shitty genetics prevent me from growing anything other than face pubes...
Are there any quality fake beards? is that even a thing?
the only attractive beard is the stubble. all the other reduce your PSL.
if you can't have a full beard, use minoxidil and mascara on it

Most beards look LARPy as fuck, especially if you are of Nordic admixture, you look like a Viking LARPer.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Most beards look LARPy as fuck, especially if you are of Nordic admixture, you look like a Viking LARPer.

Beards are a legit easy fix for so many flaws tho. But yeah mine will look like a "Viking LARPer" if im ever able to grow one.

First of all, try using minoxidil 5% on your baerd area 2x a day in morning and evening + 1x a week dermarolling (don't use minox after 24hrs of dermaroll). Mix minoxidil with LCLT.

Do that for 6 months. If you don't get results, switch to 10% Tugain minoxidil. Mix minox with LCLT.

This should give you gains.

If it doesn't then the only other solution is beard transplant from donor area on your scalp.

But this will deplete donor area and if you need salvation from Norwood reaper down the line you will be out of luck, so choose wisely: beard or hair.

Also, anti androgens lower DHT and DHT is mandatory for good beard growth. So another choice to make.

What do you mean by "fake beard"? Are you going to mall-santamax?

First of all, try using minoxidil 5% on your baerd area 2x a day in morning and evening + 1x a week dermarolling (don't use minox after 24hrs of dermaroll). Mix minoxidil with LCLT.

Do that for 6 months. If you don't get results, switch to 10% Tugain minoxidil. Mix minox with LCLT.

This should give you gains.

If it doesn't then the only other solution is beard transplant from donor area on your scalp.

But this will deplete donor area and if you need salvation from Norwood reaper down the line you will be out of luck, so choose wisely: beard or hair.

Also, anti androgens lower DHT and DHT is mandatory for good beard growth. So another choice to make.
Best advice ^

I’ve had 2 friends who achieved a beard from 1 year consistent minoxidil use

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
Lmfao at that bitch exposing her frauding ugly bf

He was clearly somehow faking his hairline too.

Arab beards always looks good