Is finasteride safe at 19?

D

Deleted member 2587

Solstice
I was on fin daily for around three months but stopped cause of issues with obtaining fin.

I’m thinking of starting fin again only doing m,w,f and that’s it. Will I cuck my self? Or am I 500iq for starting early?

I was on fin daily for around three months but stopped cause of issues with obtaining fin.

I’m thinking of starting fin again only doing m,w,f and that’s it. Will I cuck my self? Or am I 500iq for starting early?
wdym?

Personally, I wouldn't do fin at all, no matter what age I am. Fin has some nasty sides and when you take it, you are doing more harm than good to yourself, both mentally and physically (I.e., depression, low libido, shrinking genitals and a few other things I forgot about).

19 and idk
well I can think

your mom: my son is a subhuman taking an antiandrogen to cheat/fraud his genes so he can get a gf by hiding his true balding genetics

your dad: ill go with mom cuz I wanna fuck her tonight and disagreeing with her won't get me laid in the bed

also @Reapwhatyousow I think u would need something stronger than fin if ur balding at 19

Personally, I wouldn't do fin at all, no matter what age I am. Fin has some nasty sides and when you take it, you are doing more harm than good to yourself, both mentally and physically (I.e., depression, low libido, shrinking genitals and a few other things I forgot about).
Those are very rare and when I was on it I had no sides

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933

And not to mention at your age it will fuck with your DHT levels which are paramount for your development as a man. Fight baldness with different tactics or shave your head.

well I can think

your mom: my son is a subhuman taking an antiandrogen to cheat/fraud his genes so he can get a gf by hiding his true balding genetics

your dad: ill go with mom cuz I wanna fuck her tonight and disagreeing with her won't get me laid in the bed

also @Reapwhatyousow I think u would need something stronger than fin if ur balding at 19
My balding isn’t aggressive at all. It’s more so a preventative method to stop it before it gets bad
And not to mention at your age it will fuck with your DHT levels which are paramount for your development as a man. Fight baldness with different tactics or shave your head.
There’s 17 year olds taking fin on this forum

My balding isn’t aggressive at all. It’s more so a preventative method to stop it before it gets bad
then dont worry about it and fuck the fin

Sheckels from the sheckel tales

Prepare for loss of interest in sex and higher testosterone

It actually is a good feeling especially if you're an incel but unfortunately the effects are permanent in some people so its a big risk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202

There’s 17 year olds taking fin on this forum
What age should I wait until
What @looxmakser49 stated above. Shave if you have decent bone structure, growing a beard also helps.

Or if you feel like going down the edgy route:

Last edited:

Fuuck I'm in the same boat, maybe minox would be better at this age, idk i dont wanna suppress my dht yet.
I recommend u take doses as small as 0.25 or 0.5mg of fin daily tho.

For now I'm trying to cope with nizoral, dermarolling, scalp massages, castor and coconut oil(topically and orally), i also take omega 3, magnesium, zinc, ashwagandha, vitamins etc, now i need to get saw palmetto(it basically has same effect as fin except it's much weaker but can prob buy me some time), also eat pumpkin seeds(it helps but only if they are raw i think), now i need to get some good hair conditioner, i heard 'nanogen' helps with hair loss so I'll prob try that out.

All of these things help a little bit so when you combine them it can probably stop the hair loss, now idk if im schizo but i think im noticing some new hairs grow on the temples..
I haven't done this regime for long so I'll stick to it and make a whole thread about it and how effective it is in a few months.
It's a bit hard to do all of these things consistently but if you don't wanna hop on fin yet you gotta find another way to fight the Norwood reaper :)

Just do fin pussy

• JFL
Reactions: gymislife