Is full warrior skull ideal?

D

Deleted

Lurker
00uzprvv91511

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 616, EthnicelAscension and 2 others
It's a symptom of a well developped overall skull and face, among lots of others.
But generally speaking about itself, sometimes meso is more gl.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 685 and 4 others
Yes except for occiput part

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 2012 and 9 others
nah man, obviously gay alien skull is ideal.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9344, randomguy1235 and 3 others
Yes

And it looks like your avi

WHich is you

You got your dopamine now faggot?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, AscendingHero, Deleted member 9344 and 18 others
Yes idiot are you a troll???????

I have most of the warrior skull facial features BUT I have a long occiput, I just keep my hair long to cover it.

Are Swedish btw?

No? maybe a gay alien skull for comparison wasn't the best idea lol. I was wondering if it's actually perfect on the psl side of things

Not really textbook warrior skull but definitly way closer to warrior then gay alien
Ok I need sort my shit out you've got potential looks wise just grow your hair out so it Dont expose your skull do some high t bulk up by being lean that should bulk your skull up

Not jutting your head upward, jutting it forwards

You still have a flat occiput, good browridge and forward growth
How can you jutt a head forward though? i get tilting it upwards but jutting it forwards doesn't make sense to me?
It's a symptom of a well developped overall skull and face, among lots of others.
But generally speaking about itself, sometimes meso is more gl.
What’s meso?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I need sort my shit out you've got potential looks wise just grow your hair out so it Dont expose your skull do some high t bulk up by being lean that should bulk your skull up
Ffs he is back
AirBrush 20200120215308

• JFL
Reactions: MortusX and goat2x
Jimsonbobson505

Not jutting your head upward, jutting it forwards

You still have a flat occiput, good browridge and forward growth
Brow ridge is too high

“Warrior skull” with round occiput is ideal IMO

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Looks234, Deleted member 9344 and 8 others
My occiput is more of a straight line and more protruding than those pics jfl. I hope all occiputcels keep their hair long to hide this death sentence.
yeah neck training and appropriate hairstyle is enough to mask most non-ideal occiputs. If you have “alien skull” it’s not really your neurocranium that’s the big problem, it’s your underdeveloped splanchnocranium (the bones that make up the face)

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 4887
Warrior skull cope is lifefuel to me

Warrior skull cope is lifefuel to me
Same but my skull is too “warrior”. I need to soften my features so I don’t look too dimorphic.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Darkstrand and Halotestin
Same but my skull is too “warrior”. I need to soften my features so I don’t look too dimorphic.
FUARK I don’t have warrior skills but my dad does is it possible for it to change?

There’s no such thing as a to masculine face.

• +1
Reactions: Banepilled, AscendingHero and forwardgrowth
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Banepilled, AscendingHero, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
Gay Alien skull is the evolved skull and is superior and more sexy. All women want gay Alien skull
Uh huh, let me know when you step back into reality.

Attachments

• brutal.jpg
    brutal.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 363
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 4310
You’re telling me this isn’t perfection jfl? View attachment 279654
If you really looked like that, in frontal view, and in motion, you’d look far too masculine for girls your age.

99% of 16-19 year old girls would rather have this, than your hypermasculine morph:
C895EE18 22D1 4034 B809 50810C988A53
5CB0A513 B68F 4AFC 801B 11A57C3A26BF
1A20CAD5 DDAF 473C A4A9 EF7332BC289E
6E12AC88 E874 48CB 869F EE399D86915C
24C8E663 914D 402C 9FA9 25DF4E599D08
D1CBC000 6A3A 48BA 9B3E 6759F90A9B79

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and MortusX
Uh huh, let me know when you step back into reality.
That can't be real, those dudes live in completely different realities. Life is a sick joke.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887 and Deleted
If you really looked like that, in frontal view, and in motion, you’d look far too masculine for girls your age.

99% of 16-19 year old girls would rather have this, than your hypermasculine morph:
View attachment 279656View attachment 279657View attachment 279658View attachment 279659View attachment 279660View attachment 279661
Cope fot not being masc enough
That can't be real, those dudes live in completely different realities. Life is a sick joke.
I think the right dude is photoshoped tbh. Looks uncanney to me and his browridge is way to sharp

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 4310
Cope fot not being masc enough

I think the right dude is photoshoped tbh. Looks uncanney to me and his browridge is way to sharp
Yes and the chin is too much, but even the original image must be a brutal mog anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted
I’m too dimorphic wtf are you talking about
That’s like someone saying they have too high test. Impossible. Only way you can be to dysmophic is if it fucks with harmony

• JFL
Reactions: Golden Glass and Deleted member 4310
That’s like someone saying they have too high test. Impossible. Only way you can be to dysmophic is if it fucks with harmony
No hate but that was a typical clueless greycel comment but no matter I said similar stuff when I was grey.

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass

View attachment 279656View attachment 279657View attachment 279658View attachment 279659View attachment 279660View attachment 279661
This, I know a guy that literally has the most masculine face (henry cavill kinda thing) you'll ever see and most of his female attention comes from girls way older, whereas guys with a perm that look like the footballer posted get attention from all the <18 year olds

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
This, I know a guy that literally has the most masculine face (henry cavill kinda thing) you'll ever see and most of his female attention comes from girls way older, whereas guys with a perm that look like the footballer posted get attention from all the <18 year olds
Tbf to more facially dimorphic men—they will be far more attractive throughout the majority of their life to most women in their age range, and they would likely age better.

I think if you can be pretty dimorphic but have very “pretty” eyes, like Will McCann, it would be the best of both worlds.

Funny thing is too high test will fuck up your endocrine system and hormone profile big time, so much so it usually leads to baldness, high levels of acne, oily skin, insane irritability, adhd-like attention issues, etc.

Goes to show you speak on which you know nothing....
Now shut your mouth before I shut it for you, Greek style.

Last edited:
Right is not quite wimp but you still mog
And left is not textbook warrior either point is left is more warrior and right is more wimp. Warrior = Alpha, Wimp = Simp. A dude with wimp skull challanged me for a fight cause he got mad, He’s 10cm shorter and much weaker. He didn’t show up when the fight was planned lol

Imagine trying to intimidate someone while having a small jaw jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted