Is game important for PSL6+ girls

B

brutal_blackpill

Mistral
Someone set this straight. I am going to tag the very good looking people here that I know of. @AbandonShip @Amnesia @Salludon @Defiant_Soul

When it comes to very good looking women (face wise), did they automatically approach you? If they didn’t, were you able to woo them easily and get them to fuck you? On online apps, I’ve heard most of the very good looking women don’t even use it that much. Is this true? If it’s not true, do they always match with you? When it comes to real life approaching (if you do it), out of only the really good looking women, what % of them accept or reject you?

Last edited:
No, game is a meme

two of them are literally banned lol

Jk or srs? Can I see your pic? If you’re really good looking, I want to know the answer to these questions
im not good looking enough to get approached by good looking women. i dont think many people are. women approaching is a meme because good looking women already have several attractive men hitting on them so they have no reason to approach first. beyond that i cant say anything

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, CarnivoreDiet, Shodredux and 1 other person
@Pietrosiek
I said good looking people, not gods
im not good looking enough to get approached by good looking women. i dont think many people are. women approaching is a meme because good looking women already have several attractive men hitting on them so they have no reason to approach first. beyond that i cant say anything
What about the online app thing? Is it true that very good looking women don’t use those apps that much? If they do, do you match with them mostly ?

And regarding game, does it matter with good looking women, or are you able to woo them very easily with no effort? (Assuming you’re not bullshitting and are in fact really good looking)

I said good looking people, not gods

What about the online app thing? Is it true that very good looking women don’t use those apps that much? If they do, do you match with them mostly ?

And regarding game, does it matter with good looking women, or are you able to woo them very easily with no effort? (Assuming you’re not bullshitting and are in fact really good looking)
im 16

psl6+ don't approach

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195, Notorious, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
Based on my IRL observations, the lowest ive seen PSL 6 foids date is PSL 5, and all guys ive seen with PSL 6 foids were NTmaxxed and shit

Most gl women try to leverage their looks in exchange for financial stability and status boost so they will often times settle for lower looks but truth is all women of all calibers are tired of ugly fucks trying to stay in set and hold frame

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195 and Usum
Yes

by game meaning not being an effeminate boring autistic betafaggot

if by game you mean being chad then yes game is important

game = dont be autistic and dont be boring

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Game is not a meme, but the better looking you are - the more fuck ups and mistakes you can make (like being needy) before the girl leaves. Thats from my experience

• +1
Reactions: Usum
Someone set this straight. I am going to tag the very good looking people here that I know of. @AbandonShip @Amnesia @Salludon @Defiant_Soul

When it comes to very good looking women (face wise), did they automatically approach you? If they didn’t, were you able to woo them easily and get them to fuck you? On online apps, I’ve heard most of the very good looking women don’t even use it that much. Is this true? If it’s not true, do they always match with you? When it comes to real life approaching (if you do it), out of only the really good looking women, what % of them accept or reject you?
game is a must

even chico has to have game bro

no game
no life

i don't watch that dogshit anime, jfl at that name lol

game = dont be autistic and dont be boring
to a degree, i can fuck some girls and never talk to them again and they still wanna bang a few months later.

looks play heavily into ONS

for a LTR you have to have some level of common ground, not game per say but just dont be a fucking sperg and actually be interesting for things to last.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 656 and william
I'm Not remotely good looking, but due to my oldcel status (experience) + many years of cold approaching girls + having handsome slayer friends+having read and tested everything out there in terms of 'game' from back in the day to now etc, i'm sort of qualified to talk about this stuff.

Firstly, at night hot girls certainly DO approach. One of my friends (who's pic i've posted before) gets approached regularly by hot girls. He's even extreme oldcel now and STILL get's hit on by teens etc. He made out with (and could have easily banged) a very hot 18 year old Itaian girl as recently as a few weeks back who approached him

I wouldn't say he has 'game', but he's certainly not remotely weird or anything. But he also isn't particularly 'fun' or charasmatic etc.

Basically, 'game' is real, but it's just not really what it's marketed as. It's sold as if it's some black magic whereby if you know the routines and the theory and apply it, you can basically FORCE attraction in girls and bang tonnes of girls wayy hotter than you and half your age. It's nonsense. Pure nonsense that lots of 'coaches' on reddit still try to sell (this is one such 'coach' of many https://www.reddit.com/user/GeeseCTM/ who is talking pure shit)

The amount of 'game' you need depends on how physically attracted to you she is:

If she's RIDICULOUSLY attracted, you can get away with being borderline autistic and you'll likely still get her naked

If she's not physically attracted at all, no amount of 'game' is gonna do shit

Game really comes into play in the middle ground - when she thinks you're hot, but she's not SO attracted to you that you can get away with being lame. This is where 'game' is kind of important. Having no 'game' in that situation often leads to decent looking guys going home alone or with girls below their looksmatch whereas, if they had a bit more chat, they'd have got the girl who was rightfully theirs!!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, CarnivoreDiet, Usum and 1 other person
Game really comes into play in the middle ground - when she thinks you're hot, but she's not SO attracted to you that you can get away with being lame. This is where 'game' is kind of important. Having no 'game' in that situation often leads to decent looking guys going home alone or with girls below their looksmatch whereas, if they had a bit more chat, they'd have got the girl who was rightfully theirs!!
Kinda legit.
Although imo and ime. Game doesn't have a really clear definition, actually. And is totally fluid, and stuff.
For example, I always fealt i had good/decent game for women above a certain education/intelligence level, and not for the ones below that. And some guys I know sucked alot "game wise" with these women.; yet did really well with the more simple girls where i sucked with.

Aka, Game is not really a legit standard concept. Although, it's possible to suck at it, on levels and with all types. There also exists alot of personal variations.
While there are also some common things, universal. Little factual/concept convo stuff, more/all about feelings and stories.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
When will the game meme finally die?

True. And women are very insecure and can't stand to be rejected/social shame