is gymcelling alot worth it for my frame?

Lars

Lars

Softmaxx 👑
Framelars
F1
F2

bloatmaxxed because i got the carbs back in the diet

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 7506, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 1 other person
Full body pic?

• +1
Reactions: Lars
Just post your head and let us decide if your frame is shit theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 5891 and 12 others
can't tell from that pic but your frame looked pretty decent in those pics with your shirt on
definitely worth it

• +1
Don't bother
Gym is cope
Just LDAR

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Lars
Yes, I don't see why it would not be worth it, you have a good frame.

• +1
yes bro

• +1
Yes your arms are small af

• +1
yeah bro nothing wrong with your frame, i think you can get a good physique.

• +1
ok frame but weird looking tits

• +1
Reactions: Lars, Deleted member 6997 and lifestyle21873
Straight but medium-short clavicles, hips are not really narrow, long biceps + small wrist is a Godly combinaison tho. I think you should start with a classic fullbody for like 3-4 months and then start a ppl or a Split and hardworking on your back/shoulders if you want to be wide.Your frame is not trash tier but far from being ideal, you can be decent looking i guess.

• +1
Reactions: Chadologue, Lars and Seppukucel
Straight but medium-short clavicles, hips are not really narrow, long biceps + small wrist is a Godly combinaison tho. I think you should start with a classic fullbody for like 3-4 months and then start a ppl or a Split and hardworking on your back/shoulders if you want to be wide.Your frame is not trash tier but far from being ideal, you can be decent looking i guess.
thankyou! yeah i am doing right now push pull leggs rest and on push and leggs also neck

• +1
Reactions: Songe and lifestyle21873
so i will have goodlooking arms when trained?

so i will have goodlooking arms when trained?
Yeah man
Having a fine bone structure but long muscles makes you look super aesthetic if you start working out
It's true that you cant be a monster but if we compare your bad bone structure to your big muscle, there'll be a visual effect that'll make your muscle look even bigger.

That's why people like zyzz seem to be quite pleasing to the eye

• Love it
Yeah man
Having a fine bone structure but long muscles makes you look super aesthetic if you start working out
It's true that you cant be a monster but if we compare your bad bone structure to your big muscle, there'll be a visual effect that'll make your muscle look even bigger.

That's why people like zyzz seem to be quite pleasing to the eye
thanks man this give me so much motivation!

• +1
Reactions: Songe
The gym is worth it for everyone, doesn't matter how you look. There are no downsides except a few sore muscles.

• +1
The gym is worth it for everyone, doesn't matter how you look. There are no downsides except a few sore muscles.
very true! but i got more motivation now because @Songe said i have good arm genes

• Love it
It's almost always worth it, work on your neck and shoulders especially to fill clothes better

• +1
is that fixable? or do i have fuckedup muslce insertions?
hahaha chill it's fixable u have to lose fat and build muscle in your chest and u will look good

• Love it
everyone should gymaxx no excuses. Also your face looks weird on this twink body

• +1