Is Gymcelling cope?

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
@cocainecowboy @Fuk @Slayer

Is gymcelling cope? Discuss below. To what extent will gymcelling help?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
absolutely not, unless subhuman, then rope is pretty legit

• +1
Reactions: Germania and Deleted member 1707
Not really, you get a lot of compliments from women, but 90% of them are gonna come from girls you know already.
Requirement is you have to be at least 3 psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, Steph4gr, prgfromnl and 1 other person
its only cope if you're a framecel. there is literally NO point in gymcelling with narrow shoulders, you will just look cringe
zjfsngcs5ya11.png

82pCy54.jpg

th

OVNiPgY.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 1707, Deleted member 1680 and 3 others
It’s cope depending on what you think it’ll do for you. If you expect to become a chad after gymcelling it’s certainly cope, if you’re expecting to become more attractive after gymcelling it isn’t cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Germania, Kade and 3 others
I have done many post around this
Gym help a shit ton, those who dont lift will never be a real chad
And if that is not enough, it is gonna ascend you cheap (but it will tale ur time) and will make a big difference with other people around u

If you re a subsubsubsunhuman face (a fucking ork) even a perfect body is gonna make close to nothing
But most of the people is not that ugly so, FOR SURE gym work

• +1
Reactions: Kade and Deleted member 2846
I think much better have some weight at home and do exercise. Going to gym and all is waste of time tbh. not worth the effort/resource

not cope

legit, but has limits

you should be gymcelling at all times

body halo works for certaain amount of bitches

if you go RTT you will ge many women fawning

but need height

with small height (under 6 feet) AVOID GYMCELLING AT ALL TIMES!

It will be seen as compensation1

And if that is not enough, it is gonna ascend you cheap (but it will tale ur time) and will make a big difference with other people around u

If you re a subsubsubsunhuman face (a fucking ork) even a perfect body is gonna make close to nothing
3ECCF7E000000578 4367314 image a 18 1490951893861

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
  • JFL
it’s a shit candid

The only truth and explanation here is that @thickdickdaddy27 is lying and coping hard, seriously that you believe in this?

I could walk into a decent grocery store and come across 3 staff members that look like this

LOL

Jordan Barrett is PSL 7 with all good traits imaginable, he is like a unicorn, it's rare asf.

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
The only truth and explanation here is that @thickdickdaddy27 is lying and coping hard, seriously that you believe in this?

LOL

Jordan Barrett is PSL 7 with all good traits imaginable, he is like a unicorn, it's rare asf.
meh I showed him to a chick that was a 6 a couple of months back and she said she would pass. She said his face looks really exotic and weird jfl

• JFL
not if your trying to attract gay men

meh I showed him to a chick that was a 6 a couple of months back and she said she would pass. She said his face looks really exotic and weird jfl

You are greycel and as a expected, not BlackPilled, the fact is, WOMAN LIE, also you shouldn't believe in nothing that woman say, Jordan Barrett slay 7+ PSL girls on daily basis.

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
ive never known a girl who was attracted to fit bodies.

• +1
Reactions: godsmistake
ive never known a girl who was attracted to fit bodies.
Tell me that is a joke
Or at least that you are that stupid that you belive what they say and you dont see how they act

My girl friends...i dont like fit bodies...but at the end...wow they only fuck with them or the prettyboy

Tell me that is a joke
Or at least that you are that stupid that you belive what they say and you dont see how they act

My girl friends...i dont like fit bodies...but at the end...wow they only fuck with them or the prettyboy
ALL THE GIRLS I KNOW ONLY CARE ABOUT FACE

doesnt work if too ugly or too short

but if u arent those things then its one of the most legit things you can do

even if ur framecel u will look a lot better in clothes

• +1
Reactions: Kade
You can have lower bodyfat% if you put on muscle so your face is more defined.

is gymcelling dope?

Gym is a looks multiplier not looks maxx
If u r a sub6 don't bother with gymcelling for looks just do basic cardio and weight stuff also yoga and good diet

everything matters, it's a package.

Nope, I see plenty of masthetic and prettyboy chads at my gym. Actually, one of the few places to run across them consistently in campus

Just don't fall into the gymcel trap of thinking muscles are the only thing girls find attractive. I've seen many ugly ass gymcels don't even try to looksmaxx their face. They look like an ugly nerd above the shoulders and a Chad below the shoulders. Don't end up like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Fit chad > non fit chad
Fit normie > non fit normie
Fit incel > non fit incel

If you consider the same PSL level, muscular men will mog non muscular men. But the retardeds here take the both extremes and compare them jfl. Arguing like a leftist

• +1
Reactions: Zyzzcel and Deleted member 2846
No, just with framecel and manletcel.
If you have at least 5'7, gymmaxing will help you.
Not to mention the benefits of gym membership.
Taller tee
More muscle mass
more energy
more respect
Stronger

Images

Matt fraser 5'7

Images 1

Zac Efron 5'8

Images 2

Rich Froning 5'9

• +1
Reactions: Zyzzcel

What if you are 5ft8 and have only 18 inch shoulders?

Been gym ceiling for a little over a year now. It’s benefits both emotionally and physically are amazing. Strongly recommend to everyone

• +1
I think much better have some weight at home and do exercise. Going to gym and all is waste of time tbh. not worth the effort/resource
high inhib

Hell no.

body ALONE can jump you from normie to high tier normie.

• Love it
m
Hell no.

body ALONE can jump you from normie to high tier normie.
my pheno requires me to have a good body tbh

m

my pheno requires me to have a good body tbh
colormaxxing and bodymaxxing is:

EVERYTHING.

then once you’ve done surgeries, softmaxxing, coloringmaxxing, etc, you gain microhalos(coining this term) such as forearm halo, Sharp canines, etc.

• +1
colormaxxing and bodymaxxing is:

EVERYTHING.

then once you’ve done surgeries, softmaxxing, coloringmaxxing, etc, you gain microhalos(coining this term) such as forearm halo, Sharp canines, etc.
body maxx and color maxx are extremely underrated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962