Is gymcelling worth it?

T

theworkin8

Banned
Would being 210lb ripped make any difference in attracting women. Say if you have a 9/10 body with a 3/10 face. Or are you still just invisible. Like if your 5'11 with a decent frame for example??

Too much muscle is a falio but yes it's worth it if you want to get low bodyfat and toned, not worth it if you're a 3/10 facially then you need to looksmax your face
my throat hurts

Voicecel?

Getting a lean toned body with some ab definition is always worth it. Being very lean improves your face.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, AdamLanza, Bennett and 7 others
Getting a lean toned body with some ab definition is always worth it. Being very lean improves your face.
there was a tinder of a guy with a great gym body but a 3/10 horse face, he got a load of matches ad chats

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Bennett
It's great for your overall well being there's no reason to not be gym celling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849 and Bennett
there was a tinder of a guy with a great gym body but a 3/10 horse face, he got a load of matches ad chats
He didn’t get lots of matches. But there were a few. Without roids he would probably got nothing

of course it is
He didn’t get lots of matches. But there were a few. Without roids he would probably got nothing
fck tinder
in real life interactions it makes all difference

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849 and Deleted member 2581
no gym for your face

What fucking kinda question? Having abs with good muscle definition is actually very rare and it improves your PSL. Stop coping and start lifting

• +1
Reactions: make_it_to_the_top, Bennett, Deleted member 2581 and 3 others
Would being 210lb ripped make any difference in attracting women. Say if you have a 9/10 body with a 3/10 face. Or are you still just invisible. Like if your 5'11 with a decent frame for example??
YES because being low bodyFat is the most effective looksmaxing, and having some muscle is essential to look good at low bodyFat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
depends, if you're bothered to go to the gym most of the times and you'd rather do something else, don't go. natty gym celling takes too long, and you have to over-eat. if you feel forced to do that don't do it

Yes a nice toned ottermode body will improve your face and body imo but don’t expect a lot tbh

Because most men now a days are either really skinny or fat so being low BF with some toned muscles will definitely improve your chances with women but you have to remember that’s face is way more important

gymcelling is the best looksmax in the real word after losing weight. dont listen to any of the faggots here saying anything else

it provides big change in your appearance and you will get significantly more female attention if your face isn't too ugly

people here dont like to admit this because

a; weak minded and low drive to grind it out till natural limit
b; too much of a pussy to inject

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss and jefferson
Yes lol. Most people are fat or skinny fat. It’s legit the easiest most productive looksmax besides surgery and skin care.

Anyone who says otherwise probably tried it and gave up because they had shit genetics and itd take them way more effort

Absolutely retarded question. Aside from any health related or strength related answers. You are telling me you dont have a few spare hours a week? Even if it does not helo at all it's not like you are losing anything in trying.

"why the long face?"

• +1
Reactions: Rimcel
Gym is the biggest incel cope. Women are attracted to generic quality, and anyone can go to the gym, lift, and build muscle. That's why it won't help you - cos anyone can fucking go and do it, whereas someone's face is god given.

Steroids got me laid more than anything else I've tried. :chad::chad:No ragrets

Still a virgin though :soy:

HZlOQ5v.png

wFOKzOO.png

Not exactly loads of matches though.

• +1
Reactions: jackthenerd
no. It's a waste of time, effort and money.

Leanmaxxing is legit. Women want to see definition and abs. Not unnatural looking hulk bods

Leanmaxxing is legit. Women want to see definition and abs. Not unnatural looking hulk bods
But what about "hunky steve" :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
of course it is

fck tinder
in real life interactions it makes all difference
thank you for saying this. Tinder is bullshit, If you walk around the mall and girls look give you looks you know you are gl

yeah but some muscle is good. Like brad pitt in fight club for example

Sitting on your backside eating pizza is a better option than gymcelling.

Rippes guys fall into a niche that particular types of women find attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
yes but stay lean

do heavy compounds and add accessories

try stronglifts 5x5 and stick with it

bulk until abs fade and then cut again

u'll be chad

Rippes guys fall into a niche that particular types of women find attractive.
i didn't know you were 16 - very mature for your age.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Thanks bro
no probs, you from the usa? UK school is so dead, i have to go to another school where everyone is a studycel and it isn't a high school experience. everyone my ages has to do this from 16-18

Imagine lifting a piece of metal over and over again thinking foids will care.

But I squat 400lbs! YOU'RE STILL UGLY.
I bench 315! YOU'RE STILL UGLY.
Muh deadlift is 500! YOU'RE STILL UGLY.

Gymcel7

• JFL
Reactions: Mr_Norwood
no probs, you from the usa? UK school is so dead, i have to go to another school where everyone is a studycel and it isn't a high school experience. everyone my ages has to do this from 16-18
College right? The equivalent of our 11th-12th grade. And yes I am actually, I'm going into my senior year in a school full of kids 170+ iq plus who only studycel and want to betabux. Excluding me, I'm pretty retarded and don't have a bright future like them. Apparently my school is also a party school, but that only applies to the few good looking/charismatic kids.

I feel you bro, school's so boring. Nothings happened these past 3 years. I'm assuming you're 16 too?

When i'm on the exercise bike or treadmill at my gym i have to put up with listening to these ugly/average men grunting and groaning as they do another 5 reps

College right? The equivalent of our 11th-12th grade. And yes I am actually, I'm going into my senior year in a school full of kids 170+ iq plus who only studycel and want to betabux. Excluding me, I'm pretty retarded and don't have a bright future like them. Apparently my school is also a party school, but that only applies to the few good looking/charismatic kids.

I feel you bro, school's so boring. Nothings happened these past 3 years. I'm assuming you're 16 too?
yh bro, nah you aren't retarded, don't say that - if you say it enough you will believe it. I wish i went to high school - if you have a fight you will get kicked out in my school - but people in my school don't want to fight since they are studycels. If i was you i would stem max. You can make ez 6 figures in your country in a few years. If you are gl you will respect in stem, cuz you have to be smart.
When i'm on the exercise bike or treadmill at my gym i have to put up with listening to these ugly/average men grunting and groaning as they do another 5 reps
alright m8, hold ur horses.

i thought highschools were pretty big, and have at least a couple hundred kids in a year group - are you going to a selective school

yh bro, nah you aren't retarded, don't say that - if you say it enough you will believe it. I wish i went to high school - if you have a fight you will get kicked out in my school - but people in my school don't want to fight since they are studycels. If i was you i would stem max. You can make ez 6 figures in your country in a few years. If you are gl you will respect in stem, cuz you have to be smart.

alright m8, hold ur horses.

i thought highschools were pretty big, and have at least a couple hundred kids in a year group - are you going to a selective school
I wish I didn't tbh, but it's hard not to when you are.

My school is extremely selective, it's hard to get into but there are plenty of dumbfucks like me lol. It's very large at tho. I think normal schools have around 2-3k students, mine has more.

Don't you already go to high school?

AZebk9H.jpg

Work on those medial delts bro.. try and get some width bro

I wish I didn't tbh, but it's hard not to when you are.

My school is extremely selective, it's hard to get into but there are plenty of dumbfucks like me lol. It's very large at tho. I think normal schools have around 2-3k students, mine has more.

Don't you already go to high school?
yh i do, but we have to go to a new school after 10th grade. Some idiots still get in to my school tho.

stem subjects - maths and science. it starts in september.
Goid shit, stem makes a lot of money. I might go into it in college.

I'm guessing we're the same age then.