Is it?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: nonserviam and Deleted member 8583
yes

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Carl-o, Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
I think cleansing exfoliating and moisturizing is all cope if you don't have acne but Retin-A, hydraulic acid and vitamin C isn't. What do you think.
Do you take hyaluronic acid orally (pills)?

• +1
Reactions: Carl-o
Yes it is, I used cleansers they do nothing for textured skin.All u need is black african soap, moisturizer, and some sunscreen or use retin A and u will be good for the rest of ur life.All of those products are overpriced and cope.Oils are cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
Yes it is, I used cleansers they do nothing for textured skin.All u need is black african soap, moisturizer, and some sunscreen or use retin A and u will be good for the rest of ur life.All of those products are overpriced and cope.Oils are cope.
This

• +1
What is a good moisturizer that you recommend?

Lol @ the retards who think skin-care is cope.

It’s true that only a few essentials are needed but imagine thinking that this shit doesn’t work.

Retin-A, Cleanser, Moisturizer, SPF is really all you need and WILL make a dramatic difference in your skin quality over time with consistent use.

• +1
It‘s not unless you want to look like shit in a few decades.

• +1
I think cleansing exfoliating and moisturizing is all cope if you don't have acne but Retin-A, hydraulic acid and vitamin C isn't. What do you think.
Stopped reading at hydraulic acid

• So Sad
Moisturizing is pointless pretty much. The only place that may need a bit of moisturizer every now and then is your eye area. I stopped moisturizing a few years back and my skin looks the same and feels less dry.

• +1