Is head posture cope?

Deleted member 4123

Deleted member 4123

Platinum
Wdym? You think someone looks good with bad posture? Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1934, Effortless, Deleted member 5385 and 3 others
What the fuck is head posture?
idk but I really can't see how it won't be beneficial to have good posture. Be it tongue posture or general body posture.

Also no photos and probably wrong section

Good head posture is what is responsible for most forward growth. Go watch videos of male models you can see whoch ones are more recessed and which are more forward grown. All models have good tongue posture but some have forward head posture with less forward growth leading to a pretty boy look. (Like chico)

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 5385 and Deleted member 4123
Good head posture is what is responsible for most forward growth. Go watch videos of male models you can see whoch ones are more recessed and which are more forward grown. All models have good tongue posture but some have forward head posture with less forward growth leading to a pretty boy look. (Like chico)
Bs
Wdym? You think someone looks good with bad posture? Jfl
Yup give one example
Also no photos and probably wrong section
Do you think im someone who cares
forward head posture makes you look like a loser
Thx

Bs

Yup give one example

Do you think im someone who cares

Thx
If you don’t care then why the fuck did you ask greycel. Keep your shit posture and stay ugly. Holy shit this thread is autistic.

If you don’t care then why the fuck did you ask greycel. Keep your shit posture and stay ugly. Holy shit this thread is autistic.
Cope. Projecting?
Chad wouldnt say im ugly, 'd say handsome right?
Cope. Projecting?
Greycel. Do you think I care lol

Last edited:
Cope. Projecting?
No idea what the hell you are saying but you can’t just put the tongue on your roof of your mouth and expect to get good forward growth. Unless you did so since birth you wouldn’t have it. Not gonna happen. Good head posture makes the tongue press much harder against your palate and forces mandibular upswing. Wolff’s law. If every prt of your posture isn’t optimal you won’t have optimal growth. Period. End of story. Keep coping and stay frauding with forward head posture

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
No idea what the hell you are saying but you can’t just put the tongue on your roof of your mouth and expect to get good forward growth. Unless you did so since birth you wouldn’t have it. Not gonna happen. Good head posture makes the tongue press much harder against your palate and forces mandibular upswing. Wolff’s law. If every prt of your posture isn’t optimal you won’t have optimal growth. Period. End of story. Keep coping and stay frauding with forward head posture
Thx

Not true,
Look at our ancestors. They had forward head posture, but crazy forward growth but they were also downward grown

When man started walking upright, their faces swung up and got less forward growth

I think good head posture is actually responsible for good upward growth/ccw rotation and forward head posture leads to l a lot of forward growth yet bad upward

I had foward head posture for most of my life and my forward growth is crazy and mogs everyone I compare it with

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
Not true,
Look at our ancestors. They had forward head posture, but crazy forward growth but they were also downward grown

When man started walking upright, their faces swung up and got less forward growth

I think good head posture is actually responsible for good upward growth/ccw rotation and forward head posture leads to l a lot of forward growth yet bad upward

I had foward head posture for most of my life and my forward growth is crazy and mogs everyone I compare it with
Thats why blacks are homo erectus?

Not true,

Well if you mewed since birth that’s to be expected even with forward head posture. My point is that tongue is responsible for forward growth and head is responsible for upswing. If you had held better head posture you probably would have a more forward grown mandible as well. Also you sure you aren’t frauding some of the growth with your head posture? Anyways you can look at male models yourself to see what I mean. Even the ones with forward head posture have good growth cuz tongue posture since young. But if you are older and trying to get growth I think you should hold the best head posture possible. That’s what I’ve been doing this past month since it’s gotten easier and my mandible is clearly upswinging and moving forward. I can feel with my fingers that my jaw is more forward than a month ago. And i did not see this fast of results when I was mewing with bad head posture.

• +1
Reactions: Pei
Well if you mewed since birth that’s to be expected even with forward head posture. My point is that tongue is responsible for forward growth and head is responsible for upswing. If you had held better head posture you probably would have a more forward grown mandible as well. Also you sure you aren’t frauding some of the growth with your head posture? Anyways you can look at male models yourself to see what I mean. Even the ones with forward head posture have good growth cuz tongue posture since young. But if you are older and trying to get growth I think you should hold the best head posture possible. That’s what I’ve been doing this past month since it’s gotten easier and my mandible is clearly upswinging and moving forward. I can feel with my fingers that my jaw is more forward than a month ago. And i did not see this fast of results when I was mewing with bad head posture.
How old are you?

Extremely important for being photogenic... making a thread on this soon

Why would you want your head sticking out like a retard

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Why would you want your head sticking out like a retard
Isn't it an environmental thing? As I know you mostly stand by genetics side by looking at your comments.

Let's imagine that some guys has had head posture like in the middle since 14 years. How could it affect his facial development/growth?
08 44 52 NeckPosture

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4123
Isn't it an environmental thing? As I know you mostly stand by genetics side by looking at your comments.

Let's imagine that some guys has had head posture like in the middle since 14 years. How could it affect his facial development/growth?
View attachment 439803

Idk though