Is height genetic?

Height isn't genetic, only inheritable.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Mayorga
every physical feature is genetic
The foundation for every physical feature is genetic, their manifestation is environmental. Genes provide the groundwork. Environment provides the rest. As such, there is no such thing as genetic potential, only environmental potential.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GandyIsNormie, TheAscendedOne, randomguy1235 and 1 other person
Alright, I feel the study(ies) done to show that height is 60-80% genetic is fucking bullshit. They used separated identical twins but their nutrition wasn't that different. So I'm gonna buy a pair of identical twins from the deep web and then I will raise one on my heightmaxing stack and a carnivorous diet (that IGF-1 boy) and then put them on Letrozole when they're 16 so they can grow until they're 25 and one of my haters (DrTony, x30001, anyone who likes them, etc.) will take the other twin and raise him on a healthy vegan soylent based diet which is peak nutrition according to your (((doctor))) (and shouldn't stunt growth at all) and tell them that everything is genetic. We'll see which one's kid mogs the shit out of the other at the end. The point of this dumbass thread is: 1. Height is not 100% genetic, even your mainstream medical sources disagree with you. 2. Any figures for genetic influence over height like 60%, 80%, 86%, were not studied with drug enhanced hormone secretion. It is less than 60%. Genetics are not fucking real, at least they don't work how you think they do. Scientists have found over 800 genes related to height and the influence each one of them has is incredibly minuscule. Stop promoting a theory as fact (a debunked theory by the way) with your undeserved credibility to hold back the scientific process. You should be banned for misinformation TBH.

Edit for people just reading my thread now: It took me being a bit of a dumbass (more than I usually am, I mostly try to keep things high quality so you all think I'm a genius or some shit) and arguing with people to get this point sorted out but this is my new argument: Height in nature IS genetics and nutrition, but when we go outside of it with drugs and disorders it is very clear that there is no genetic LIMIT on height. Genetic influence sure, but no limits. Want to grow taller? Follow my stack and have open growth plates. Your genes become less important the more you increase height through unnatural methods such as growth hormone peptides and AIs.
What's your heightmaxxing stack

Is 4 IU real HGH ed and 12.5 mg e2d aromasin good?

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
As such, there is no such thing as genetic potential, only environmental potential.

lacking genes for a certain trait is a fomr of genetic "barrier" that implies genetic potential, wouldn't you agree? Also, I'm not trying to be nitpicky in order to keep the argument alive, I just genuinely enjoy such topics.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, randomguy1235 and Deleted member 2227
limited amount of osteoprogenitor cells?
They differentiate to osteoblasts so in theory as long as you maintain osteoblast proliferation through GH/IGF-1 you will keep forming new osteoids(bone tissue)

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and forwardgrowth
They differentiate to osteoblasts so in theory as long as you maintain osteoblast proliferation through GH/IGF-1 you will keep forming new osteoids(bone tissue)
when all chondrogenic progenitor cells have differentiated to osteoblasts/osteocytes, wouldn't that mean that epiphyseal plates have ossified? How would additional growth occur then?

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and forwardgrowth
How do I get my growth plates checked?

• +1
when all chondrogenic progenitor cells have differentiated to osteoblasts/osteocytes, wouldn't that mean that epiphyseal plates have ossified? How would additional growth occur then?
I don’t think so since osteoblasts/osteocytes form new bones through proliferation. I guess when all those osteoblasts turn to osteoids it means your plates are ossified. However I’m not sure about this as I lack the medical information these are just my inferences

One way to grow after ossification could be through articular cartilage however the purpose is to just grow the cartilage in legs and torso while face cartilages don’t grow which is not possible for now

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, randomguy1235 and Mayorga
  • +1
why do people cope by saying younger people are taller? obviously they are fucking taller, women have had to option to breed with taller men for many decades now. Its NATURAL for the human race to get taller. IT IS A GENETIC ADVANTAGE. and its NATURAL for manlets TO NEVER BREED. NATURAL SELECTION

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, turkproducer, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
You try peptides then if after like 2 months you still haven't growth, enjoy your closed growth plates.

Pure shit, inject peptides.
Didn't work for me

My plates are open but I didn't grow with HGH injections for 3 months
Wdym isn't real HGH the best thing
In the end the only that matters is the IGF1 level no?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, turkproducer and Deleted member 685
You try peptides then if after like 2 months you still haven't growth, enjoy your closed growth plates.

Can't I get them checked?

• +1
Didn't work for me

77c7f ORIG ay4mzs 4b

And anyways, short, strong pulses it is how it is supposed to works on men. For female it is more a bleed.

You can, but now how much it will cost ?

• +1
Im low iq Bro
What do the diagrams say?

By mixing a GHRP like GHRP-2 and a GRF like Mod Grf 1-29, you can hit a short, very strong IGF-1 levels peak, at is highest this peak would be the equivalent of 15IU of pharma GH, now, the peak caused by HGH is longer, but you are injecting HGH only one time a day when you are injecting peptides 3 times a day, the short, strong peaks are also more natural since it looks like this is what happens during a natural growth spurt.

So you should inject GHRP-2 with Mod GRF 1-29 three times a day at 100mcg.

And you should also probably inject some Hexarelin like 80mcg every morning as I heard it is supposed to stimulate the pi3k pathway.

@JustTrynaGrow grew 1.4 inches in one and a half month, I discussed with him, I believe him. He was 18 and he said he think is bone age is more like 16. Then he stopped because of the lack of money.

Also there was this random guy on reddit who in 1 year had grown 3 inches at 18 years old, while he hadn't grown for several years. He wasn't really detailing his protocol, he said he used GHRP-2, Mod GRF and a few other things.

Another random guy on quora said he had grown 3inches at 19 years old involuntarily while using peptides for 1 year, the protocol was not detailed.

Last edited:
  • +1

Orthopedic and Endocrinologist
why do people cope by saying younger people are taller? obviously they are fucking taller, women have had to option to breed with taller men for many decades now. Its NATURAL for the human race to get taller. IT IS A GENETIC ADVANTAGE. and its NATURAL for manlets TO NEVER BREED. NATURAL SELECTION

Young people is taller because people lose cms in height when ages.

People don't really get much more taller than their parents, it's much more to do with what I said above.

@Gudru, I not really explained, you go to Endocrinologist to see your growth so you will go to a orthopedic and get x-ray of your bones.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 685
Have you found the answer?
I found a study which found out that binge drinking in female rats increased growth
By mixing a GHRP like GHRP-2 and a GRF like Mod Grf 1-29, you can hit a short, very strong IGF-1 levels peak, at is highest this peak would be the equivalent of 15IU of pharma GH, now, the peak caused by HGH is longer, but you are injecting HGH only one time a day when you are injecting peptides 3 times a day, the short, strong peaks are also more natural since it looks like this is what happens during a natural growth spurt.

And you should also probably inject some Hexarelin like 80mcg every morning as I heard it is supposed to stimulate the pi3k pathway.

@JustTrynaGrow grew 1.4 inches in one and a half month, I discussed with him, I believe him. He was 18 and he said he think is bone age is more like 16. Then he stopped because of the lack of money.

Also there was this random guy on reddit who in 1 year had grown 3 inches at 18 years old, while he hadn't grown for several years. He wasn't really detailing his protocol, he said he used GHRP-2, Mod GRF and a few other things.

Another random guy on quora said he had grown 3inches at 19 years old involuntarily while using peptides for 1 year, the protocol was not detailed.
You need to understand that nothing has any valu without RCT

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and HighIQcel
I was literally starved as a child and im 6 1
That means you could have been taller, I am in the same situation only a bit taller, and I wasnt starved i was overfed veggies, which fycked up my health and also had health problems. When I finally started eating what I liked, meat, literally all my health problems went away and my growth accelerated (u was already taller than most people cause everybody a manlet here)
Look at the evolution of the average height throughout the last century. It's obviously cause of external factors (nutrition, sexual selection, exercises perhaps, etc). So, yes, genetics is the biggest part for sure, but there's significantly contribution of external factors. Almost every 15 yo today heights mogs me. The easy access of "good' food and the culture of building muscle surely has something to do with this.
Amen to this

Last edited:
  • +1

Where tf can I get GHRP-2 with Mod GRF 1-29 three times a day at 100mcg

I already struggled to aquire hgh

• +1
Alright, I feel the study(ies) done to show that height is 60-80% genetic is fucking bullshit. They used separated identical twins but their nutrition wasn't that different. So I'm gonna buy a pair of identical twins from the deep web and then I will raise one on my heightmaxing stack and a carnivorous diet (that IGF-1 boy) and then put them on Letrozole when they're 16 so they can grow until they're 25 and one of my haters (DrTony, x30001, anyone who likes them, etc.) will take the other twin and raise him on a healthy vegan soylent based diet which is peak nutrition according to your (((doctor))) (and shouldn't stunt growth at all) and tell them that everything is genetic. We'll see which one's kid mogs the shit out of the other at the end. The point of this dumbass thread is: 1. Height is not 100% genetic, even your mainstream medical sources disagree with you. 2. Any figures for genetic influence over height like 60%, 80%, 86%, were not studied with drug enhanced hormone secretion. It is less than 60%. Genetics are not fucking real, at least they don't work how you think they do. Scientists have found over 800 genes related to height and the influence each one of them has is incredibly minuscule. Stop promoting a theory as fact (a debunked theory by the way) with your undeserved credibility to hold back the scientific process. You should be banned for misinformation TBH.

Edit for people just reading my thread now: It took me being a bit of a dumbass (more than I usually am, I mostly try to keep things high quality so you all think I'm a genius or some shit) and arguing with people to get this point sorted out but this is my new argument: Height in nature IS genetics and nutrition, but when we go outside of it with drugs and disorders it is very clear that there is no genetic LIMIT on height. Genetic influence sure, but no limits. Want to grow taller? Follow my stack and have open growth plates. Your genes become less important the more you increase height through unnatural methods such as growth hormone peptides and AIs.
i'm sure there is epigenetics at play that account for variation in what is expected genetically. i suspect nutrition is overstated as something that affects height.

• +1
Yeah I edited my post. My point is drugs make everything possible.

I'm talking about genetics vs drugs not genetics vs nutrition. This chinese boy had a genetic advantage but this thing blamed for height "genetics" is both genetics and the hormones genetics produce, and we can raise hormones outside of genetics. Obviously tall parents mostly equal tall kids and short parents mostly equal short kids, but we can chemically turn a short kid into a tall kid or a tall kid into a short kid. Genetics are not as powerful as people think, there are no limits.
What affect can these drugs have on the height of a 20 year old male? Is there still a chance to squeeze out a couple of inches?

• +1
every physical feature is genetic
every single factor in your body is hereditary, from IQ to persona.

it is what it is.

• +1
every single factor in your body is hereditary, from IQ to persona.

it is what it is.
Yeah but genetics doesn't explain why varying genes are expressed in particular ways. Genetics just shows what the gene types of each gene are, without any further explanation. Environment is hugely important and it's not limited to just "environment and genetic make-up". The most accurate explanation as to why some people grow tall and some grow shorter is "luck". It's not really "genetics", or "random chance"; weirdly is predominantly down to just being very fortunate along with having a hereditary/genetic and ongoing environmental advantage through your growing years. Some people have short parents and grow tall, so genetics can't be looked at as the prevailing factor. I'm 6'2 and both my parents are 5'7. I know others who are the same. I know several guys who are 5'6-5'9 with their Dad being 6'+. (Their moms are usually very short though; like 5'0-5'3.)

• +1
Yeah but genetics doesn't explain why varying genes are expressed in particular ways. Genetics just shows what the gene types of each gene are, without any further explanation. Environment is hugely important and it's not limited to just "environment and genetic make-up". The most accurate explanation as to why some people grow tall and some grow shorter is "luck". It's not really "genetics", or "random chance"; weirdly is predominantly down to just being very fortunate along with having a hereditary/genetic and ongoing environmental advantage through your growing years. Some people have short parents and grow tall, so genetics can't be looked at as the prevailing factor. I'm 6'2 and both my parents are 5'7. I know others who are the same. I know several guys who are 5'6-5'9 with their Dad being 6'+. (Their moms are usually very short though; like 5'0-5'3.)
What can we call this 'luck' though, other than luck, lol.

it's interesting because @cocainecowboy's parents are both under 6ft, yet he's 6'7. What could you call it other than a genetic anomaly? Also in what aspect does the environment induce one's height? other than of course food.

• +1
yes jfl but there's also something called genetic recombination

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, HighIQcel and hebbewem
What can we call this 'luck' though, other than luck, lol.

it's interesting because @cocainecowboy's parents are both under 6ft, yet he's 6'7. What could you call it other than a genetic anomaly? Also in what aspect does the environment induce one's height? other than of course food.
Mainly eating enough during puberty and childhood. Me and cocainecowboy were both pretty fat until 20-21. Intermittent fasting during puberty is a big no no. Ideally you'd want the AKT/AMPK switch to be on the AKT side pretty much all the time whole growing.

I can't call these things a genetic anomaly because there's no genetic standard or explanation for adult height besides the HMGA2 gene variations which do have an impact but the impact is so so so small.

When I say luck I really just mean "luck". All science aside. Nobody really knows even the first thing about genetics and height. There's never been any study published showing anything even moderately compelling.

I think there are an insane number of factors that constitute why people grow to what they do. But none of those factors (or all of the combined factors that we know of) are more substantial than the factor of just being fortunate and having "luck".

If you were relatively tall throughout your life from early childhood, then it's obviously likely you won't be a short adult.

The anomaly is superseding the rate of growth you maintained for your entire life and getting a massive and random growth spurt post puberty, it does happen, but that's an anomaly.

Believing you can artificially induce this anomaly with some peptides and growth hormone is a facade and a hope/desperation driven belief. I hate to see it :(

#heightmaxers

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2756
Mainly eating enough during puberty and childhood. Me and cocainecowboy were both pretty fat until 20-21. Intermittent fasting during puberty is a big no no. Ideally you'd want the AKT/AMPK switch to be on the AKT side pretty much all the time whole growing.

I can't call these things a genetic anomaly because there's no genetic standard or explanation for adult height besides the HMGA2 gene variations which do have an impact but the impact is so so so small.

When I say luck I really just mean "luck". All science aside. Nobody really knows even the first thing about genetics and height. There's never been any study published showing anything even moderately compelling.

I think there are an insane number of factors that constitute why people grow to what they do. But none of those factors (or all of the combined factors that we know of) are more substantial than the factor of just being fortunate and having "luck".

If you were relatively tall throughout your life from early childhood, then it's obviously likely you won't be a short adult.

The anomaly is superseding the rate of growth you maintained for your entire life and getting a massive and random growth spurt post puberty, it does happen, but that's an anomaly.

Believing you can artificially induce this anomaly with some peptides and growth hormone is a facade and a hope/desperation driven belief. I hate to see it :(

#heightmaxers
You literally can using hgh and ai

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2756
Didn't work for me

what was HGH dose and were you on AI
You literally can using hgh and ai
Alright you know best

not as much as one may believe though

think about it this way: Messi grew 3-4 inches above predicted height with the best HGH, with the best doctors in the world that Barcelona hired cos they know he was gonna be a superstar.

I still believe it’s worth trying though. Better to try than wonder what if

• +1
yes

• +1
what was HGH dose and were you on AI

not as much as one may believe though

think about it this way: Messi grew 3-4 inches above predicted height with the best HGH, with the best doctors in the world that Barcelona hired cos they know he was gonna be a superstar.

I still believe it’s worth trying though. Better to try than wonder what if
everyone reacts differently

• +1
everyone reacts differently
yep but if you already live in a 1st world country and sleep more than 7 hours you prob don’t have a lot to gain, height wise

• +1
I got my height from my grandma lol so yes genetics + luck. Parents are 5’7 and under.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2756
What's your stack?

• +1

#heightmaxers
what heightmaxxers fail to understand is that a superfamily of GENE regulated growth factors exist within the body, IGF-1 is literally one in a dozen that actually affect the body on a widespread level. For example, each bone-morphogenic protein has its own mechanisms, and each one is encoded with genes that regulate the signaling pathways, for example, BMP-3 plays a vital role in the formation of cancellous bone within the skull and craniofacial region, BMP-3 is again, GENE regulated, you cannot inject a bone morphogenic protein (albeit some think you can JFL), another example is BMP-7, this protein is linked to chondrogenic and osteoblastic differentiation, each of these 15 gene regulated proteins play a significant role in the development of chondrocyte proliferation, hypertrophy and eventually differentiation, which leads to osteoblastic and osteoclastic activity, which then leads to ossification. IGF-1 is ONE factor that plays a role in bone formation and metabolism. And that's without to list the large portion of genotypes that literally encode our height velocity. I mean that's not to say that GH and IGF-1 don't play a role in all of this, because they do, that's indisputable. But these kids think that just because they can inject growth hormone that it means they are guaranteed to grow, there are a multitude of flaws surrounding the exogenous usage, for example, the body is going to detect the supraphysiological increase in serum GH, in turn, downregulate GHRH and upregulate the secretion of somatostatin from the hypothalamus, in turn metabolizing majority of the foreign growth hormone, that's even before it has time to reach the liver, speaking of which, the liver needs a necessary amount of T3 and t4 to synthesize IGF-1, do these fat fucking kids have insane metabolisms? probably not, once IGF-1 has been successfully synthesized, IGFBP's are then released, meaning a good chunk of your bioavailable IGF-1 is now being bound up by its counterpart proteins, meaning around 5% of that IGF-1 is actually able to attach to the IGF1R.

at the end of the day, if you're tall you're tall and if you're short, you're short. Genes regulate literally everything in our bodies, even if that 'luck' exists, it is in the form of some sort of genetic function.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and TheAscendedOne
what heightmaxxers fail to understand is that a superfamily of GENE regulated growth factors exist within the body, IGF-1 is literally one in a dozen that actually affect the body on a widespread level. For example, each bone-morphogenic protein has its own mechanisms, and each one is encoded with genes that regulate the signaling pathways, for example, BMP-3 plays a vital role in the formation of cancellous bone within the skull and craniofacial region, BMP-3 is again, GENE regulated, you cannot inject a bone morphogenic protein (albeit some think you can JFL), another example is BMP-7, this protein is linked to chondrogenic and osteoblastic differentiation, each of these 15 gene regulated proteins play a significant role in the development of chondrocyte proliferation, hypertrophy and eventually differentiation, which leads to osteoblastic and osteoclastic activity, which then leads to ossification. IGF-1 is ONE factor that plays a role in bone formation and metabolism. And that's without to list the large portion of genotypes that literally encode our height velocity. I mean that's not to say that GH and IGF-1 don't play a role in all of this, because they do, that's indisputable. But these kids think that just because they can inject growth hormone that it means they are guaranteed to grow, there are a multitude of flaws surrounding the exogenous usage, for example, the body is going to detect the supraphysiological increase in serum GH, in turn, downregulate GHRH and upregulate the secretion of somatostatin from the hypothalamus, in turn metabolizing majority of the foreign growth hormone, that's even before it has time to reach the liver, speaking of which, the liver needs a necessary amount of T3 and t4 to synthesize IGF-1, do these fat fucking kids have insane metabolisms? probably not, once IGF-1 has been successfully synthesized, IGFBP's are then released, meaning a good chunk of your bioavailable IGF-1 is now being bound up by its counterpart proteins, meaning around 5% of that IGF-1 is actually able to attach to the IGF1R.

at the end of the day, if you're tall you're tall and if you're short, you're short. Genes regulate literally everything in our bodies, even if that 'luck' exists, it is in the form of some sort of genetic function.
well you can agree, high levels of HGH and IGF-1 and low estrogen during puberty, you already have the most important growth factors covered

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and TheAscendedOne
well you can agree, high levels of HGH and IGF-1 and low estrogen during puberty, you already have the most important growth factors covered
Yes and no at the same time, IGF-1 is the most abundant growth factor within the tissue, that's indisputable, but that doesn't make it the most important growth factor, insulin is actually the most potent mediator for cell proliferation and hypertrophy through the activation of the ATK and the inhibition of AMPK signaling which promotes apoptosis (cell death). GDF's and BMP's are what really cause the differentation of chondrogenic cells and eventually osteoblastic differentation, in turn, induce the ossification of the bone.

altering the GH/IGF-1 axis is a difficult practice, it takes money and time, and if you aren't genetically predisposed to a certain height, then it won't do shit. IGF-1 and GH only influence your body to reach the far range of your genetic potential, maximizing your chances of reaching the far end of your genetic potential stems from maintaining high levels of IGF-1 and through the constant activation of ATK, Pi3k, and mTORC anabolic signaling pathways.

again, this shit is expensive and dangerous, you'll want your IGF-1 to be in the acromegalic range, which is definitely achievable, as the normal range seems to float around 600ng/ml to 1500ng/ml.

even on the most potent GHR agonist, pegvisomant, the IGF-1 levels are still borderline acromegalic, keep in mind most acromegalic patients need a somatostatin analogues such as octreotide and a GHR agonist to lower the serum GH and IGF-1 levels, some even need dopamine agonists such as cabergoline and bromocriptine which potently antagonize the release of somatropin from the somatroph cells. Acromegaly is no joke, it's a dangerous disease. Most patients would be lucky to reach the low 300's whilst using high dosages of GHR agonists, dopamine agonists and somatostatin analogues (which tend to be up to 3x more potent then exogenous somatostatin)

fortunately for us, we don't have acromegaly (and we don't want it) but we can, however, cause pseudoacromegaly, (which is actually a real condition), basically where IGF-1 is in acromegalic ranges without actually having a pituitary adenoma or a GHRH lung/pancreatic tumor. For starters somatostatin is normally very high in teenagers despite the fact that GH secretion is also at an all-time high. To counter this, taking a GHRH analogue works decently, this will antagonise somatostatin from being released from the hypothalamus, to take it another step further, an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor like pyridostigmine works great at inhibiting somatostatin, high dosages of a GHRH analogue would also ensure that the pituitary is constantly producing GH. You are also going to want to take exogenous GH, atleast 7.5-10iu's daily, T3 and T4 could be added to ensure high rates of GH to IGF-1 conversion, but I doubt you'll need it as somatostatin inhibits the release of TSH from the pituitary, so by inhibiting somatostatin we are successfully upregulating thyroid hormone synthesis. Finally, the usage of recombinant IGF-1 at 100mcg daily would bring our IGF-1 scoring up to atleast 1000ng/ml, which is definitely in the acromegalic range.

this is all hypothetical, no one actually has the money to do this. JFL.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and TheAscendedOne
Genetics are definitely a main component but you can beat it (ie gain additional inches naturally, mainly during puberty till 20.).
After 20, it's more work.

P.S.: I did it (from supposedly 177 to 183-85 cm.)
Yes and drugs
Best drugs are the ones you produce.
Work on your glands through meditation.

Last edited:
  • +1
Yes and no at the same time, IGF-1 is the most abundant growth factor within the tissue, that's indisputable, but that doesn't make it the most important growth factor, insulin is actually the most potent mediator for cell proliferation and hypertrophy through the activation of the ATK and the inhibition of AMPK signaling which promotes apoptosis (cell death). GDF's and BMP's are what really cause the differentation of chondrogenic cells and eventually osteoblastic differentation, in turn, induce the ossification of the bone.

altering the GH/IGF-1 axis is a difficult practice, it takes money and time, and if you aren't genetically predisposed to a certain height, then it won't do shit. IGF-1 and GH only influence your body to reach the far range of your genetic potential, maximizing your chances of reaching the far end of your genetic potential stems from maintaining high levels of IGF-1 and through the constant activation of ATK, Pi3k, and mTORC anabolic signaling pathways.

again, this shit is expensive and dangerous, you'll want your IGF-1 to be in the acromegalic range, which is definitely achievable, as the normal range seems to float around 600ng/ml to 1500ng/ml.

View attachment 296645

even on the most potent GHR agonist, pegvisomant, the IGF-1 levels are still borderline acromegalic, keep in mind most acromegalic patients need a somatostatin analogues such as octreotide and a GHR agonist to lower the serum GH and IGF-1 levels, some even need dopamine agonists such as cabergoline and bromocriptine which potently antagonize the release of somatropin from the somatroph cells. Acromegaly is no joke, it's a dangerous disease. Most patients would be lucky to reach the low 300's whilst using high dosages of GHR agonists, dopamine agonists and somatostatin analogues (which tend to be up to 3x more potent then exogenous somatostatin)

fortunately for us, we don't have acromegaly (and we don't want it) but we can, however, cause pseudoacromegaly, (which is actually a real condition), basically where IGF-1 is in acromegalic ranges without actually having a pituitary adenoma or a GHRH lung/pancreatic tumor. For starters somatostatin is normally very high in teenagers despite the fact that GH secretion is also at an all-time high. To counter this, taking a GHRH analogue works decently, this will antagonise somatostatin from being released from the hypothalamus, to take it another step further, an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor like pyridostigmine works great at inhibiting somatostatin, high dosages of a GHRH analogue would also ensure that the pituitary is constantly producing GH. You are also going to want to take exogenous GH, atleast 7.5-10iu's daily, T3 and T4 could be added to ensure high rates of GH to IGF-1 conversion, but I doubt you'll need it as somatostatin inhibits the release of TSH from the pituitary, so by inhibiting somatostatin we are successfully upregulating thyroid hormone synthesis. Finally, the usage of recombinant IGF-1 at 100mcg daily would bring our IGF-1 scoring up to atleast 1000ng/ml, which is definitely in the acromegalic range.

yeah synthetic t3 and t4 thyroid dont work to well at high doses, according to dr sam robbins' video . He has seen it work on many people still with the open growth plates, so at least we got some confirmation from a doctor that a weaker version of the stacks we are recommending ACTUALLY WORKS, in terms of upregulating more growth factors you can take this: https://evolutionarymuse.com/products/bmp. it stimulates bone and muscle growth and bmp-7, also in this product Kaempferol increase fibroblast growth factor. Take this with your hgh/peptides and IGF-1 lr3 as well as glucoasmine chondroitin msm and SAM-E, i think it would do very well. Then there is things like the noggin protein which also control bone growth to an extent but it is encoded by the NOG gene, platelet-derived growth factor, parathyroid hormone-related peptide, the malic enzyme which is connect to the parathyroid hormone-related peptide (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22456781) guess what it is also encoded by a gene and TGF-β, and countless anabloic pathways like the PI3K-AKT and all the ones you mentioned, fortunately there are drugs to influence all of these factors to our advantage, but the problem is not much research for all of it, but then again the drugs that research has already been found for so far should work pretty well already. Have acromegalic like IGF-1 levels especially if u are taking IGF-1LR3 during puberty should give significant height increase

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 1973, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person

View attachment 296645

bro i genuinely believe me and u are the only people of similar age in Australia using a hgh/peptide stack like this for heightmaxxing purpose

• +1
bro i genuinely believe me and u are the only people of similar age in Australia using a hgh/peptide stack like this for heightmaxxing purpose
Im 17. And im not heightmaxxing, just an interest.

I'm using growth hormone for craniofacial growth, not height.

• +1
I have compared height data vs meat consumption as a percentage of diet and have found an R^2 value of 0.4 tldr carnivore diet with a veggie or two

• +1
I have compared height data vs meat consumption as a percentage of diet and have found an R^2 value of 0.4 tldr carnivore diet with a veggie or two
shit diet,

kid's nowadays are taller than ever and it's attributed to the dogshit insulinogenic foods we consume.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Height has been conclusively proven to be heavily heritable. Geneticists can predict your height within 3 cm by looking at your embryo.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 685
Genetics

• +1
Forgot to add that you can fail to reach your "genetic" height due to environmental reasons such as stress, poor diet, lack of iodine, etc. This is very evident when you compare diasporas to their native countries. So, essentially genetics are your ceiling and external factors can suppress your height, despite carrying tall genes.

• +1
Forgot to add that you can fail to reach your "genetic" height due to environmental reasons such as stress, poor diet, lack of iodine, etc. This is very evident when you compare diasporas to their native countries. So, essentially genetics are your ceiling and external factors can suppress your height, despite carrying tall genes.
thing is, there isn't such thing as a "tall gene". HMGA2 is the only real gene that has has been discovered to impact height dependent on it's encoding, and that's by like 0.3 of an inch, crazy shit. Height is completely and utterly random for the most part, your parents being tall doesn't mean anything, nor does your parents being short mean you're going to also end up short, I know many people who are all over 6ft with parents in the 5'5-5'8 range. BMP's and GDF's are growth factors that greatly impact bone growth in a particular sequence, cartilage tissue (the precursor to bone) primarily made up of chondrogenic cells are effected by growth factors, the growth factors cause the chondrocytes to proliferate, hypertrophy and eventually differentiate into bone tissue, then the osteoblastic and osteoclastic activity within the newly formed bone tissue upregulate due to the high abundance of growth factors such as BMP's GDF's FGF's and IGF's influencing ossification of the bone, all growth factors, and their respective receptors are encoded by genes, genes in which aren't always influenced by your father and mother. It's completely random, diet and sleep doesn't have much of an influence on height (albeit it would if you were starved and sleep-deprived).

• +1
thing is, there isn't such thing as a "tall gene". HMGA2 is the only real gene that has has been discovered to impact height dependent on it's encoding, and that's by like 0.3 of an inch, crazy shit. Height is completely and utterly random for the most part, your parents being tall doesn't mean anything, nor does your parents being short mean you're going to also end up short, I know many people who are all over 6ft with parents in the 5'5-5'8 range. BMP's and GDF's are growth factors that greatly impact bone growth in a particular sequence, cartilage tissue (the precursor to bone) primarily made up of chondrogenic cells are effected by growth factors, the growth factors cause the chondrocytes to proliferate, hypertrophy and eventually differentiate into bone tissue, then the osteoblastic and osteoclastic activity within the newly formed bone tissue upregulate due to the high abundance of growth factors such as BMP's GDF's FGF's and IGF's influencing ossification of the bone, all growth factors, and their respective receptors are encoded by genes, genes in which aren't always influenced by your father and mother. It's completely random, diet and sleep doesn't have much of an influence on height (albeit it would if you were starved and sleep-deprived).
im guessing this goes for frame too?

• +1