Is here anyone with a good side profile but bad front?

RopeAllFemales

RopeAllFemales

Banned
I feel like im the only one:rage:

What could make your side profile better than your front some may ask. Here you have.

-Narrow face
-Thick nose
-Close-set eyes
-Asymetries.

All these things cant seen just by the side profile and i am so (((((LUCKY)))) that i have all of them. Life is over for me

Last edited:
Im totally the opposite

Apparently both my front and profile are good, but I'm still a KV

Apparently both my front and profile are good, but I'm still a KV

i remember when you said that you would have a bad front and when i first saw your front here i was really mad and very upset about that. I thought that i was not the only one. You fucking faker. You dont have any feature that could make your side profile better than your front. Your front is even better. Wide jaw, no close set eyes, not a thick nose etc..
Im totally the opposite

The opposite is very common but i barely know nobody that has a good side profile but bad profile.

i remember when you said that you would have a bad front and when i first saw your front here i was really mad and very upset about that. I thought that i was not the only one. You fucking faker. You dont have any feature that could make your side profile better than your front. Your front is even better. Wide jaw, no close set eyes, not a thick nose etc..

The opposite is very common but i barely know nobody that has a good side profile but bad profile.
Tbh, I was really bad at taking pictures back then, and it got better after I've taken like 900 pics of myself in the span of 6 months, but still I thought I was uglier than I actually am.
Also, my nose is pretty thick ngl

Here!My front is shit but my profile is decent tbh

428.jpg

What makes your front ugly?

Is it your narrow face? Fat nose? Close set eyes? Asymetries?
Tbh, I was really bad at taking pictures back then, and it got better after I've taken like 900 pics of myself in the span of 6 months, but still I thought I was uglier than I actually am.
Also, my nose is pretty thick ngl

Well i wish i had your nsoe, mine is fat af and droppy.

What makes your front ugly?

Is it your narrow face? Fat nose? Close set eyes? Asymetries?

Well i wish i had your nsoe, mine is fat af and droppy.
Mine is just thick and long.

It's pretty large both from the front and profile view.

My face and maxilla are both super forward grown (you can see it in the profile) and projecting, but I still look like a subhuman from the front. I think this because of a lack of jaw angularity and size. I've got high, prominent cheekbones (not super prominent) with a narrrow ass jaw.

Opposite for me

Opposite for me.

The opposite is very common among men. But in my case its kind of a rarety..

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96
Imagine having both profiles suck like me