Is hgh the only way to increase skull size?

Lifeisgood72

Lifeisgood72

Zephir
Tired of getting mogged with my small skull. I’m 16 and still growing so is there any way to increase it? Or is hgh the only way? (Which I’m totally down to get btw)

Last edited:
androidcel

androidcel

Banned
@SayNoToRotting

The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

ASCENSION OR DEATH
Ima get wrist implants

F

FMLplus

Trainee
Tired of getting mogged with my small skull. I’m 16 and still growing so is there any way to increase it? Or is hgh the only way? (Which I’m totally down to get btw)

just get buff like david laid

Lifeisgood72

Lifeisgood72

Zephir
just get buff like david laid
That does nothing to increase skull size.

I heard intermittent fasting increases hgh by 2000% but I’m also very skinny so I dont want to potentially lose weight.

Wool

Wool

massive side framecel
You can't, just pray to the puberty Gods that your genes have predetermined you to have a large skull later in life.

Lifeisgood72

Lifeisgood72

Zephir
You can't, just pray to the puberty Gods that your genes have predetermined you to have a large skull later in life.
My dad has small skull proportionally

Lifeisgood72

Lifeisgood72

Zephir
I like how that's my entire legacy now lol.
Am not complaining tho

Circumference doesn't mean shit, it's all about facial dimensions, aka splanchnocranium (Cheekbonewidth, facial height, chin height, IPD...)
Exactly. My entire face is small and looking in my reflection next to someone it’s clear that everything needs to get bigger, hence hgh

Rimcel

Rimcel

Instructor
I don’t think skull grows after 16. Hgh will be beneficial for you no doubt. But the skull will most likely stay the same

Lifeisgood72

Lifeisgood72

Zephir
I don’t think skull grows after 16. Hgh will be beneficial for you no doubt. But the skull will most likely stay the same
Skull is one of the last things to finish growing actually

SayNoToRotting

SayNoToRotting

Arcanologist
Exactly. My entire face is small and looking in my reflection next to someone it’s clear that everything needs to get bigger, hence hgh
My 2 cents: supplement growth hormone related stuff (obligatory) and do handstands, so that more blood gets into your head.
I've noticed that many smokers, alcoholics etc. have big skulls due to high blood flow.
You are fortunately very, very wrong:

And the skull growth doesn't end at 21, skull plates don't fuse until you are into your 80s.
You would notice this too if you took a look outside, 16 year olds look much smaller overall than 30 year olds.

Last edited:
Lifeisgood72

Lifeisgood72

Zephir
My 2 cents: supplement growth hormone related stuff (obligatory) and do handstands, so that more blood gets into your head.
I've noticed that many smokers, alcoholics etc. have big skulls due to high blood flow.
What should I supplement
I’m already doing
Calcium
Magnesium
Zinc
Vit. D
Vit. K
Melatonin (can’t remember which, the one for sleep)
Antibiotics (acne is dire)
And omega3

Pretty normie stuff, What should I add

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Absent
Not really sure. But I’m confident HGH is the most effective and fastest way to increase your skull size.

axedee

axedee

Spreading dickpill like the plague
What should I supplement
I’m already doing
Calcium
Magnesium
Zinc
Vit. D
Vit. K
Melatonin (can’t remember which, the one for sleep)
Antibiotics (acne is dire)
And omega3

Pretty normie stuff, What should I add
oh boy don't tell me you're popping antibiotics as if it was a supplement?

AntiSocial-Fakecel

AntiSocial-Fakecel

Skinnycel & Skullcel Crew
That does nothing to increase skull size.

I heard intermittent fasting increases hgh by 2000% but I’m also very skinny so I dont want to potentially lose weight.
Pseudoscience

axedee

axedee

Spreading dickpill like the plague
Once a day retard

Taking antibiotics once a day

Taking antibiotics once a day while still growing up

no wonder you are so autistic it's over for you doctors have nuked your microbiome to future proof their work

These cruel incel doctors have no heart doing this and to someone that is growing up?!

Not even overdosing on probiotic for life will fix the damage of taking antibiotics DAILY while growing up

Lifeisgood72

Lifeisgood72

Zephir
Taking antibiotics once a day

Taking antibiotics once a day while still growing up

no wonder you are so autistic it's over for you doctors have nuked your microbiome to future proof their work

These cruel incel doctors have no heart doing this and to someone that is growing up?!

Not even overdosing on probiotic for life will fix the damage of taking antibiotics DAILY while growing up
I’m only taking it for 3 weeks.

Also stop typing like a lookism user

ZyzzReincarnate

ZyzzReincarnate

Low-Inhib Autist
skulls me

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Skull is one of the last things to finish growing actually
Blast HGH man. Get on extra chromosome cycle or mine. His is a lot more expensive so mine would probably help more in that regard since ur 16

Lifeisgood72

Lifeisgood72

Zephir
Blast HGH man. Get on extra chromosome cycle or mine. His is a lot more expensive so mine would probably help more in that regard since ur 16
Alright. The hardest part is gonna be convincing my parents.

It also doesn’t affect the length of arms right? My limbs are already too long due to scoliosis surgery and my torso won’t grow anymore.

AyWiz

AyWiz

Adept
Why the fuck are all my -18y congeners stupid? Except my nigga @Madness (kill your self faggot)

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Alright. The hardest part is gonna be convincing my parents.

It also doesn’t affect the length of arms right? My limbs are already too long due to scoliosis surgery and my torso won’t grow anymore.
Growth hormone affects everything dude. It's selective meaning it'll target the growth plates more but u could still get some arm growth (not much)

AyWiz

AyWiz

Adept
Give ur cycle daddy2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)