Is hgh the only way to increase skull size?

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
Tired of getting mogged with my small skull. I’m 16 and still growing so is there any way to increase it? Or is hgh the only way? (Which I’m totally down to get btw)

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: TBOLT
Bonemash lol

• +1
Reactions: NickGurr and The Dude Abides
@SayNoToRotting

Ima get wrist implants

Tired of getting mogged with my small skull. I’m 16 and still growing so is there any way to increase it? Or is hgh the only way? (Which I’m totally down to get btw)

just get buff like david laid

just get buff like david laid
That does nothing to increase skull size.

I heard intermittent fasting increases hgh by 2000% but I’m also very skinny so I dont want to potentially lose weight.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
You can't, just pray to the puberty Gods that your genes have predetermined you to have a large skull later in life.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
You can't, just pray to the puberty Gods that your genes have predetermined you to have a large skull later in life.
My dad has small skull proportionally

@Extra Chromosome

• +1
how big is ur skull?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I like how that's my entire legacy now lol.
Am not complaining tho

Circumference doesn't mean shit, it's all about facial dimensions, aka splanchnocranium (Cheekbonewidth, facial height, chin height, IPD...)
Exactly. My entire face is small and looking in my reflection next to someone it’s clear that everything needs to get bigger, hence hgh

I don’t think skull grows after 16. Hgh will be beneficial for you no doubt. But the skull will most likely stay the same

I don’t think skull grows after 16. Hgh will be beneficial for you no doubt. But the skull will most likely stay the same
Skull is one of the last things to finish growing actually

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and kobecel
Exactly. My entire face is small and looking in my reflection next to someone it’s clear that everything needs to get bigger, hence hgh
My 2 cents: supplement growth hormone related stuff (obligatory) and do handstands, so that more blood gets into your head.
I've noticed that many smokers, alcoholics etc. have big skulls due to high blood flow.
You are fortunately very, very wrong:

And the skull growth doesn't end at 21, skull plates don't fuse until you are into your 80s.
You would notice this too if you took a look outside, 16 year olds look much smaller overall than 30 year olds.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy, Extra Chromosome, JellyBelly and 3 others
My 2 cents: supplement growth hormone related stuff (obligatory) and do handstands, so that more blood gets into your head.
I've noticed that many smokers, alcoholics etc. have big skulls due to high blood flow.
What should I supplement
I’m already doing
Calcium
Magnesium
Zinc
Vit. D
Vit. K
Melatonin (can’t remember which, the one for sleep)
Antibiotics (acne is dire)
And omega3

Pretty normie stuff, What should I add

What should I supplement
I’m already doing
Calcium
Magnesium
Zinc
Vit. D
Vit. K
And omega3

What should I add
@Extra Chromosome @Nibba @winc- oh right.... :(

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and androidcel
Not really sure. But I’m confident HGH is the most effective and fastest way to increase your skull size.

What should I supplement
I’m already doing
Calcium
Magnesium
Zinc
Vit. D
Vit. K
And omega3

Pretty normie stuff, What should I add
oh boy don't tell me you're popping antibiotics as if it was a supplement?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and kobecel
  • WTF
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and axedee
That does nothing to increase skull size.

I heard intermittent fasting increases hgh by 2000% but I’m also very skinny so I dont want to potentially lose weight.
Pseudoscience

Once a day retard

Taking antibiotics once a day

banderas-gif.38902

Taking antibiotics once a day while still growing up

banderas-gif.38902
banderas-gif.38902
banderas-gif.38902
banderas-gif.38902
banderas-gif.38902
banderas-gif.38902

no wonder you are so autistic it's over for you doctors have nuked your microbiome to future proof their work

These cruel incel doctors have no heart doing this and to someone that is growing up?!
giphy.gif

Not even overdosing on probiotic for life will fix the damage of taking antibiotics DAILY while growing up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, kobecel and androidcel
Taking antibiotics once a day

banderas-gif.38902

Taking antibiotics once a day while still growing up

banderas-gif.38902
banderas-gif.38902
banderas-gif.38902
banderas-gif.38902
banderas-gif.38902
banderas-gif.38902

no wonder you are so autistic it's over for you doctors have nuked your microbiome to future proof their work

These cruel incel doctors have no heart doing this and to someone that is growing up?!
giphy.gif

Not even overdosing on probiotic for life will fix the damage of taking antibiotics DAILY while growing up
I’m only taking it for 3 weeks.

Also stop typing like a lookism user

• +1
Skull is one of the last things to finish growing actually
Blast HGH man. Get on extra chromosome cycle or mine. His is a lot more expensive so mine would probably help more in that regard since ur 16

Blast HGH man. Get on extra chromosome cycle or mine. His is a lot more expensive so mine would probably help more in that regard since ur 16
Alright. The hardest part is gonna be convincing my parents.

It also doesn’t affect the length of arms right? My limbs are already too long due to scoliosis surgery and my torso won’t grow anymore.

Why the fuck are all my -18y congeners stupid? Except my nigga @Madness (kill your self faggot)

• JFL
Alright. The hardest part is gonna be convincing my parents.

It also doesn’t affect the length of arms right? My limbs are already too long due to scoliosis surgery and my torso won’t grow anymore.
Growth hormone affects everything dude. It's selective meaning it'll target the growth plates more but u could still get some arm growth (not much)

• +1
Give ur cycle daddy2

Why the fuck are all my -18y congeners stupid? Except my nigga @Madness (kill your self faggot)
Nobody gives a shit

Growth hormone affects everything dude. It's selective meaning it'll target the growth plates more but u could still get some arm growth (not much)
Aight. I’m really betting on a spine lengthening procedure in the future so I’ll take the extra arm length.

Oh and that's only skull circumference.
From what I'm guessing (judging by the skulls of acromegaly patients), the splanchnocranium grows at a faster rate than the neurocranium (skull cirumference) the older one gets

That's why people who got acromegaly at an older age look far more ogreish than the ones who got it earlier on in life.

(got it at 15 and then got rid of it somewhere around 20)

vs

(got it at a young age too, but his condition never got treated, so his skull grew til the end of his life)

HOPE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1329
Lifeisgood72

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and axedee
how can you tell if you're being skullmogged...

• Love it
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
how can you tell if you're being skullmogged...
Standing in line at lunch I look in the reflection of the refrigerator in front of us. My head is usually above everyone else’s so I can just compare mine and I get mogged by dudes 5 inches shorter than me

Shit you got me

• JFL
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
Standing in line at lunch I look in the reflection of the refrigerator in front of us. My head is usually above everyone else’s so I can just compare mine and I get mogged by dudes 5 inches shorter than me

View attachment 39916
Shit you got me
no gym for your iq :blackpill:

Shut up you 80 iq monkey. (Jk love you handsome (no homo))