Is hgh the only way to increase skull size?

Alright. The hardest part is gonna be convincing my parents.

It also doesn’t affect the length of arms right? My limbs are already too long due to scoliosis surgery and my torso won’t grow anymore.

Don't tell your parents.

@Extra Chromosome
Well.

Whatever you do, you should PRAY TO GOD that your skull wont get bigger. Because if it did, you are in deeper shit than you intended to.
Thanks for the tag.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: axedee and Deleted member 470
Just inject Relaxin

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Well.

Whatever you do, you should PRAY TO GOD that your skull wont get bigger. Because if it did, you are in deeper shit than you intended to.
Thanks for the tag.

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

28" skull circumference or death buddyboyo

• JFL
How tall are you? Body proportions are more important.

Nope, you aren't gonna increase your overall skull size.

• +1
Nope, you aren't gonna increase your overall skull size.

Even if he doesn't take supps his skull will gow naturally (provided that he eats normally)

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Tired of getting mogged with my small skull. I’m 16 and still growing so is there any way to increase it? Or is hgh the only way? (Which I’m totally down to get btw)
Bro you're only 16, you've got some developing to do still. Testosterone production should increase the size of your skull over time as you get older, don't rush it.

Bro you're only 16, you've got some developing to do still. Testosterone production should increase the size of your skull over time as you get older, don't rush it.
kk.

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad