Is....Is Sean Opry recessed?

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
He has a so called "wimp skull" or "gay alien skull"
And this morph shows him with even MORE forward growth than he has.
Someone high IQ please make sense of this...

• +1
Reactions: valhalar, NormieKilla and Pex1992
Hes partially on the wimp skull scale but as a model it's how well you photograph usually. And hes admitted he photographs better than he looks IRL.

Literally saw Jordan barrett's face 3 times downtown Toronto. His profile shits on oprys

Anyway that's like a 7 pre morph to a 9.5+ morphed. Almost no one looks that good.

• +1
Reactions: mathis, LowTierNormie, NormieKilla and 1 other person
He looks bad in the second picture ...like his chin is popping out from hiS face

Hes partially on the wimp skull scale but as a model it's how well you photograph usually. And hes admitted he photographs better than he looks IRL.

Literally saw Jordan barrett's face 3 times downtown Toronto. His profile shits on oprys

Anyway that's like a 7 pre morph to a 9.5+ morphed. Almost no one looks that good.
But i saw some of his old youbtube videos and his interviews he was looking very handsome and girls in the comments were all drooling over his looks...specially on his eye area

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
He clearly has excessive downward growth but frauds it with forward head posture

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32669 and You
He clearly has excessive downward growth but frauds it with forward head posture
but users on lookism.net say that he has an insane forward growth and forward grown maxilla

but users on lookism.net say that he has an insane forward growth and forward grown maxilla
Evidently not. He has no ramus his jaw is one continuous line

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs and androidcel
Cope, his life is still on easy mode

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32669, CursedOne, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Pex1992
I have a prey skull.

I should have been killed off years ago by an alpha or starved to death.

Baby sean opry ...look at that eye area

Attachments

• images (11).jpeg
    images (11).jpeg
    17.4 KB · Views: 551
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: caiolindo, Deleted member 32669, Deleted member 17244 and 2 others
Its honestly stuff like this that bluepills me into oblivion. I think have it figured out and then I find out Sean Opry is a recessed, downward grown, head fruading, gay alien skullcel sunhuman. Jfl

• +1
Reactions: LightingFraud and Pex1992
Its honestly stuff like this that bluepills me into oblivion. I think have it figured out and then I find out Sean Opry is a recessed, downward grown, head fruading, gay alien skullcel sunhuman. Jfl
Then how does he look so handsome and girls just want to fuck him...(dont say its a status halo)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32669
Then how does he look so handsome and girls just want to fuck him...(dont say its a status halo)
I was joking man. Im saying looks theory is a load of trash. People say a certain thing, and a top male model disproves it. Happens all the time.

• +1
Reactions: Axii, LightingFraud, Pex1992 and 1 other person
I was joking man. Im saying looks theory is a load of trash. People say a certain thing, and a top male model disproves it. Happens all the time.
I was thinking the same coz ur posts are always high iq post.....good sarcasm

Forward growth etc is a meme.

Harmony, skin, eyes, hair and leanness. Those things take you to 7 PSL. The rest is all icing.

• +1
Reactions: Road2Ascension, NormieKilla and LightingFraud

He still has a great eye area, chin, lips and forward growth, even if he looks gay

Forward growth etc is a meme.

Harmony, skin, eyes, hair and leanness. Those things take you to 7 PSL. The rest is all icing.
And mandible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
And mandible
Eh, maybe. As long as it's not a failo. Obviously 120-130 ish gonial is ideal with a longer mandibular plane though.

I think there is a slight genetic component here. His eye are is mostly due to genetics, on top of that he is at least above average in facial development, like 95th percentile (which is still not good, if you keep in mind that 50th percentile is fucking garbage, but it's something)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Looks normal and godly keep coping

• +1
Reactions: LightingFraud
Sean o aspie vs Sean o chad in the morph

• +1
Reactions: Venommm_ and It'snotover
Do u not realize that those r professional grade model photos with photoshop?
Yes I know but op think that’s what his profile look but with bad lighting every jawline looks bad

Head is tilted upwards tho. But I dont think he is recessed, excpect maybe a very little normal level of recessed like most people are.
Still mogs 98% of male population

He has a rounder jaw ...maybe his eye area is top tier
this raises a good question. can you have an aspie stare and still have top tier eye area?

• +1
this raises a good question. can you have an aspie stare and still have top tier eye area?
Yes, he's almost a perfect example of that.

But O'Pry's eyes are irrelevant. His only real flaw is that his midface ratio is a little too compact at 1.1, from an aesthetic standpoint.

Yes, he's almost a perfect example of that.

But O'Pry's eyes are irrelevant. His only real flaw is that his midface ratio is a little too compact at 1.1, from an aesthetic standpoint.
It's actually about 1.07. That picture thhat said 1.1 went over his pupils too much

• +1
  • +1
He has a so called "wimp skull" or "gay alien skull"
And this morph shows him with even MORE forward growth than he has.
Someone high IQ please make sense of this...

View attachment 41796
What did you think about Barrett?

Nvm this is what my comment was directed to. What did you think about Jordan his looks?

What did you think about Barrett?

Nvm this is what my comment was directed to. What did you think about Jordan his looks?
God amongst mortal men.

Sean has gay alien skull

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww