is it a (((coincidence))) that curries and asians have the lowest smv?

D

Deleted member 1182

just a man with a dick
think about it what do these demographics also have statistically? thats right 4 INCH DICKS dick theory proven yet again 8 inch fakecel slayers btfo DICK>FACE

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringChad, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 1546 and 4 others
think about it what do these demographics also have statistically? thats right 4 INCH DICKS dick theory proven yet again 8 inch fakecel slayers btfo DICK>FACE
they're subhuman af facially too jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Absi and mojopin
dicklet4incher

• JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Insomniac
they're subhuman af facially too jfl
yeah most blacks dont have a good face either but what other possible redeeming quality could they have?

yeah most blacks dont have a good face either but what other possible redeeming quality could they have?
they have media halo and thug halo. blacks mog curries

media halo and thug halo.
media halo aka blacked.com aka bbc.com
and thug halo? how could you play thug if you had a 4 inch dick jfl you are so close to seeing the truth

• So Sad
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
media halo aka blacked.com aka bbc.com
and thug halo? how could you play thug if you had a 4 inch dick jfl you are so close to seeing the truth
in movies they're always depicted as the cool ones, thugs will be thugs, they could scare the bitch and rape her. the blacks mog the shit out of curries

in movies they're always depicted as the cool ones, thugs will be thugs, they could scare the bitch and rape her. the blacks mog the shit out of curries
true to some extent but i still dissagree any race could rape but if we are not talking rape wise how could you possibly play the "masculine thug role" with a 4 inch dick? your thug masculinity would come crashing down once the f*male sees your dick still makes no sense
the blacks mog the shit out of curries
yes but deep down you should know why is that

true to some extent but i still dissagree any race could rape but if we are not talking rape wise how could you possibly play the "masculine thug role" with a 4 inch dick? your thug masculinity would come crashing down once the f*male sees your dick still makes no sense
blacks were bought up in though conditions, slavery and scrapping in the ghetto. their big dick is just a side affect of the best fittest slaves coming over. rape is derived for your own pleasure, the prey doesn't enjoy being eaten.
also why would you care what foids think, its not like you're ever gonna get one as a sub 5 male

this is very unsettling

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Absi and Butthurt Dweller
also why would you care what foids think, its not like you're ever gonna get one as a sub 5 male
come on man you still dong get it blacks slay because of the BBC halo no face halo because you agreed that they dont have good faces most of the time neither "thug halo" and also no i would easily fuck if i had a 8 inch dick big dick game is legit proven times to times there is no possibility of a 8 incher being incel even even with a sub 5 face

come on man you still dong get it blacks slay because of the BBC halo no face halo because you agreed that they dont have good faces most of the time neither "thug halo" and also no i would easily fuck if i had a 8 inch dick big dick game is legit proven times to times there is no possibility of a 8 incher being incel even even with a sub 5 face
you're subhuman, admit it. its because of your face, your dick is just a side affect of your subhumanity

you're subhuman, admit it. its because of your face, your dick is just a side affect of your subhumanity
im 3.5-4 psl scale that is considered subhuman yes but 4 psl scale could easily slay in some countries if i had a decent sized cock
do you honestly believe that f@males would trade physical pleasure for an overly attractive face? like would you believe that you could slay
if you had your desired face psl but had a microdick? would you get accepted then?

im 3.5-4 psl scale that is considered subhuman yes but 4 psl scale could easily slay in some countries if i had a decent sized cock
do you honestly believe that f@males would trade physical pleasure for an overly attractive face? like would you believe that you could slay
if you had your desired face psl but had a microdick? would you get accepted then?
thats a extreme, if you were 4'0 with a chad face would you slay?
in those countries its based on status and money, giving you control and superiority. even with a micro you're the boss

in those countries its based on status and money, giving you control and superiority. even with a micro you're the boss
Argues me

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 656
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Krezo
talk about extremes.. are you a 4'0 in height ? i dont think so money doesnt matter as much as nowdays women can work and make their own money thats why betabuxing is considered beta these days big dicked chad is always first option because of dominance (big dick) how the FUCK an you be masculine or dominant with a microdick like legit its not possible thats what attracts women physical pleasure fist social status (face) second

talk about extremes.. are you a 4'0 in height ? i dont think so money doesnt matter as much as nowdays women can work and make their own money thats why betabuxing is considered beta these days big dicked chad is always first option because of dominance (big dick) how the FUCK an you be masculine or dominant with a microdick like legit its not possible thats what attracts women physical pleasure fist social status (face) second
im talking about third world contries where men are the main providers for example India. thats where ugly men tend to not be celibate

no dick for your face

im talking about third world contries where men are the main providers for example India. thats where ugly men tend to not be celibate
maybe thats true but only in third world countries in the west its like how i say it anyway its pointless i would get cucked by a foid no matter what my money is because of my dick even if i was chad here in the west i would still get cucked because small dick men are not men fuck this shit world tbh there is no money for your manhood
no dick for your face
t.8incher

maybe thats true but only in third world countries in the west its like how i say it anyway its pointless i would get cucked by a foid no matter what my money is because of my dick even if i was chad here in the west i would still get cucked because small dick men are not men fuck this shit world tbh there is no money for your manhood

t.8incher
all of your misfortune is rooted from the Jews. feminism till living a life of misery. if you were chad with a bellow average dick, lets say 4 inches you would still slay due to face.
what does it matter if those wretched witches laugh at you, even if she doesn't enjoy it you could still pump and dump.
prey doesn't enjoy being eaten, if all of this big dick propaganda and foid's promiscuity was limited. your dick would not be a problem

Jews. feminism till living a life of misery.
something we can agree with the big dick propaganda is strong but im afraid its true big dicks are ideal and blaming jews only go so far
genetics is a fucking whore it is confirmed i got my small dick from my cucky betabux father because i asked him its beyond over fuck genetics and jews

something we can agree with the big dick propaganda is strong but im afraid its true big dicks are ideal and blaming jews only go so far
genetics is a fucking whore it is confirmed i got my small dick from my cucky betabux father because i asked him its beyond over fuck genetics and jews
the only thing we can agree on is that its over for us

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 1182
Being a lanky low T twink with a huge throbbing cock that hangs down to your knees is the most important thing in life right after having a tall skull

• Love it

azn penises being small appears to be as much as a myth as BBC. I mean if you want to talk about "statistically" lets use real numbers. I have no idea what urology data for curries looks like and I'm not going to bother searching.

lol @ this though:

ther more informed/experienced men here probably understand that the vast majority of women couldn't care less about penis size as long as you don't have a micro-penis or large one.

cope. Nobody gets laid just because chicks think they have a big dick, but vaginal orgasm is definitely more easily achieved with longer penises. This is why every dork always goes down before fucking and eats pussy like its going out of fashion, because he knows he has to compensate.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Extra Chromosome

azn penises being small appears to be as much as a myth as BBC. I mean if you want to talk about "statistically" lets use real numbers. I have no idea what urology data for curries looks like and I'm not going to bother searching.

lol @ this though:

cope. Nobody gets laid just because chicks think they have a big dick, but vaginal orgasm is definitely more easily achieved with longer penises. This is why every dork always goes down before fucking and eats pussy like its going out of fashion, because he knows he has to compensate.

that study is cope anyway 6 inches is the average dick that any foid sees anything below than that is micro it still is small if that reddit study is true i just thought it was interesting the fact that the people with the lowest smv have also "stereotipically" small dicks i think it means something about the importance of dicksize even if the stereotype isnt true the fact that small dicks are a death sentence still is and big dick people cant be incel by default so stop coping

• +1
blacks are consistently proven to be lower SMV than rices

• +1
Reactions: Rahul

Attachments

• 20190327_173332.jpg
    20190327_173332.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 6
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and ChoSeungHui
False. You can have the ideal dick but if you have an ugly face you can't slay. Foids don't have special eyes to see through your pants. They choose you because of the face, cause that's what they can see.
Dick size is cope, unless you have a micropenis.
did you even read my name? also 8 incher have you tried sending dick pics or playing the big bulge game?

i kept glossing over this thread but i must say I agree.

Yes. 4 inches isn't bad tbh. It's not micropenis. You can use other parts of the body like your fingers, nose, ears, feet, etc.
I forgot tongue.
i will still get cucked in the long run that isnt enough dicklets arent men to society neither to women
dick=everything

What is this supposed to prove? That you look like dora the explorer?
It means that im an ethnic and im good looking u mirin?

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and ChoSeungHui
1159.jpg

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Blacks just have a better rep as well to the people arguing in the comments

I'm betting you could easily find rice guys with huge dicks. ((They)) not only push sbc meme ((they)) also liked to push that rices are small in general, but sports world is not so easy to keep a lid on and of course we know of guys like Yao Ming and Choi Hong-man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311 and Bluepill
Curry shitskin cope

Height,T,gender dimrophism.
You're just projecting your problem,man.

I'm betting you could easily find rice guys with huge dicks. ((They)) not only push sbc meme ((they)) also liked to push that rices are small in general, but sports world is not so easy to keep a lid on and of course we know of guys like Yao Ming and Choi Hong-man.
sure didnt say that is impossible
Curry shitskin cope
im not curry
Height,T,gender dimrophism.
You're just projecting your problem,man.
t.8 incher

jfl i still have low smv despite my dick
but you're not a manlet so at least you can get into bed with a girl, having a small dick only makes it possible that occasionally some girls may not want follow up sex, whatever you still fucked her. In reality it's probably only 5% of girls.

jfl i still have low smv despite my dick
but you're not a manlet so at least you can get into bed with a girl, having a small dick only makes it possible that occasionally some girls may not want follow up sex, whatever you still fucked her. In reality it's probably only 5% of girls.
if i had a big dick despite my face nor height i could easily slay tho do you agree with this? also height is cope i know a chad lite that is minus 170cm and still slays but his dick is 6 inches

t. chadpreet