Is it a myth that roids will inhibit your natural testosterone production after you stopped using?

D

Deleted member 4310

Kraken
I keep seeing normies claim this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
i know this black dude who's cock stopped working after he injected some gear, not sure if gym rumor or if theres more to the story. i was told he did pct but the gear may not have been pharma grade and there may have been something in it that he didnt know about.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, Deleted member 4310 and 1 other person
no its true you will castrate yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Turanid_Bull and Deleted member 4310
i know this black dude who's cock stopped working after he injected some gear, not sure if gym rumor or if theres more to the story
Very enlightening, science btfo

• +1
live by the sword and die by the sword

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4310
You will need 2-3 months for your natural hormone production to recover. Pct is necessary.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4310
Not a myth. Some can recover to some extent. Depends on genetics, compounds used and time spent using them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4310 and CupOfCoffee
Not a myth. Some can recover to some extent. Depends on genetics, compounds used and time spent using them.
So only using it like once won't harm you in any way long term?

• +1
If you use roids you should never come off testosterone unless you want to become a suicidal low t skinnyfat faggot with erectile dysfunction...... It's a life commitment tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, jefferson and 2 others
If you use roids you should never come off testosterone unless you want to become a suicidal low t skinnyfat faggot with erectile dysfunction...... It's a life commitment tbh
Even if you only do one cycle?

• +1
It's hard to get good information about roids because guys will just gaslight you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Slayercel and Deleted member 4310
Even if you only do one cycle?
Honestly one cycle probably won't kill you but who the fuck does one cycle and never does it again? It makes no sense to me. TRT is better than natty for most men anyways

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and Deleted member 4310