Is it advisable to approach girls in public if you are short?

CarlSagan96

CarlSagan96

In a better place
I’m not ugly at least so there’s that, but it seems to me like women wouldn’t like being approached by a short man and think that he’s childish or something. Might be that this is just my brain making excuses not to go outside and get rid of my anxiety and self-esteem problems though.

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
You have nothing to lose tbh

• +1
Reactions: Currycellmate, BigBoy, NormieKilla and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Currycellmate, AdamLamberg, Deleted member 245 and 7 others
just lol at approaching in 2019

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and AspiringChad
yea its better than messaging them on instagram or tinder and meet up without telling them. just go for girls shorter than you and approach. i was 5'8 when i approached my gf (5'7)

Stop this approaching shit it is a big waste of time, when you are on your death bed i guarantee you'll regret all the time you've wasted approaching people that dont deserve it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AdamLamberg, NormieKilla, Deleted member 245 and 4 others
It’s a no from me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Stop this approaching shit it is a big waste of time, when you are on your death bed i guarantee you'll regret all the time you've wasted approaching people that dont deserve it
how else are you gonna get a gf?

yea its better than messaging them on instagram or tinder and meet up without telling them. just go for girls shorter than you and approach. i was 5'8 when i approached my gf (5'7)

I'm 5'5 and might be shorter. If I approach any girls shorter than me I'm going to jail.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AdamLamberg, Steve bachall, Deleted member 470 and 4 others
suicide if manlet

• +1
Reactions: AdamLamberg and itsoverbuddyboyo
@CarlSagan96 are you a virgin?

how else are you gonna get a gf?
why would you even want a gf, these foids of today have no worth and make shitty companions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
whats the point of looksmaxxing then tho
i do it mainly for health benefits, like cutting body fat, gymcelling, other stuff that's both healthy and improves your looks. But never, ever chase, or approach women. Focus completely on yourself, socializing with friends, etc etc and if a girl comes your way while you're out and about, fine. This is how I ascended a while ago brah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Mateusz74
If you got a ( pretty) boyish looking face they won't feel defensive. As long as you are smooth you will be fine but know girls are masters at noticing insecurity and awkwardness.

I'd only do it if I'm taller than the girl

do it. better than rotting

You're gonna regret not approaching because you wouldn't have ever known whether or not the person would've said yes.

I'm 5'10 and a girl said I'm about a foot too short for her

Random cold approaches in public rarely work even for Chad.

So yeah, don't do it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
Random cold approaches in public rarely work even for Chad.

So yeah, don't do it.
What the fuck ma men?

My red pill coach that is helping me with cold approaching said it just works if you try hard enough, that I can Outslay Chad if I pay for enough of his clases :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, dodt and CarlSagan96
Only retards cold approach

Real men hot approach

• JFL
Reactions: LowTierNormie