Is it bad to be nocturnal?

Idontknowlol

Idontknowlol

Equinox
I sleep around 7 in the morning, and wake up (without alarm, my body wakes up itself) about 5 in the afternoon

Do you think thats bad? Is it bad for a human to be nocturnal? (assuming he gets plenty of sleep)

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Idontknowlol

Probably tbh

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: dogtown and Idontknowlol
Yes. Get your sleep on track. Just take melatonin and you'll pass out whenever you want.

• +1
Reactions: Idontknowlol
my sleep times has been inconsistent for years, I think I just have a non-24 hour sleep-wake pattern...
Just take melatonin and you'll pass out whenever you want.
t. nt

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, Idontknowlol and dogtown
i cant stand getting up in the morning like a normal person i feel the most well rested when i wake up at like 3 - 4 am or late evening 7-10 pm

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Idontknowlol
ur circadian rhythm is fucked buddy boyo. leads to a plethora of health problems tbh.

• So Sad
I used to do this. I decided I liked night-time better than day since it was cool, quiet, and relaxing, so I reversed my sleep-wake times and became nocturnal.
I would sleep at 7AM and wake up at 2PM.

I still remember it as one of the best time periods of my life.

• +1
Incel Trait #474859940

Idontknowlol

Probably tbh
Insomniac

Insomniac
ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ

as long as you sleep with a cock up your ass its ok

no you need vitamins from the sun

• +1
I sleep around 7 in the morning, and wake up (without alarm, my body wakes up itself) about 5 in the afternoon

Do you think thats bad? Is it bad for a human to be nocturnal? (assuming he gets plenty of sleep)
This was me for the whole of 2018, can’t say it did me any good.

I try to sleep the entire time the sun is up if I don't have classes.

Ive been like this for my entire life and Im fucked up so bad from it in terms of a social life professional life etc

• So Sad

Used to wake up at 2-3 pm every day and sleep from 6 am, the moment I got my sleeping track back I instantly stopped feeling like absolute shit all the time and stopped waking up with headaches, obviously this is just based on anecdotes but I'd say try sleeping at the same time every night and waking up at the same time every morning, around 10pm and 7 am, if nothing else just give it a try for a few days and see how you feel.

it probably messes up your circadian rhythm