Is it even possible to get a sugar mommy as a non chad?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 3043
Only if you look like this:

Jordi el nio polla 320x480

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
I remember you sent me pic of you somewhere else, dont remember where tho. Nonetheless amazing transformation. Was there really only half a year between those two pics? What was your bf before and after?
13 to 12 and yh half a year...

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
13 to 12 and yh half a year...
Thats crazy man. I wanna say its just puberty bc thats how it looks to me but that change is too quick for puberty.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Thats crazy man. I wanna say its just puberty bc thats how it looks to me but that change is too quick for puberty.
Yh i know. My theory is i kinda quickstarted puberty and got the most out of it

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Most dont have the looks to be even sexually luster after in dating apps, so I guess no. You mostly will meet the woman online where your quickly judged by looks

Most dont have the looks to be even sexually luster after in dating apps, so I guess no. You mostly will meet the woman online where your quickly judged by looks
Moezart said that his friend was average, but I agree with you. You need to be either chad or have insane body halo.

Moezart said that his friend was average, but I agree with you. You need to be either chad or have insane body halo.
Or a big cock perhaps

Or a big cock perhaps
Guess dicksize is overrated. Maybe for LTR maybe, reffering to these reddit posts where a girl is cheating upon a guy due his cock size. Brutal!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
You need a big dick bro
And a hot body
If under 5 psl a balaclava too