Is it even worth looksmaxxing as a manlet

Chemicel

Chemicel

Hormone Advocate
I'm 5'5 and the only thing I got going for me is my average face. Is it even worth doing anything at this point

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209, Kingkellz and Short Ugly and Brown
wear lifts

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Deleted member 5293
Focus on your strengths. I have a friend your same height who slays for some reason (granted he was an athlete and lightskin). You probably have an advantage at the gym, since shorter dudes are able to usually look more full and muscular. I’d also look into just maxing out your income. Even if you paid for surgeries to get a godly face, your height is something that you seem to worry more about. Good luck

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging and Kade
Absolutely, girls LOVE short guys too

No, not really, it's over

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Deleted member 4209, .👽. and 4 others
you can wear lifters and perfect your posture

Hood magician does LL for 800$

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging, JMax, Deleted member 2733 and 3 others
I'm 5'5 and the only thing I got going for me is my average face. Is it even worth doing anything at this point
are you white?

face > height
yea 5'5 on the shorter side even for shorter dudes, but just get a girl same height

• Hmm...
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
Get LL
Wear lifts currently
Max out your face and body
Hope you have above average dick.

Save up for LL. Perma wear 3 inch lifts in the meanwhile

You need LL surgery dude

face > height
yea 5'5 on the shorter side even for shorter dudes, but just get a girl same height
shut the fuck up

I've asked out 51 women personally I can say that even me being 5foot8 its pretty fucking brutal especially for me since I live in the US

Focus on your strengths. I have a friend your same height who slays for some reason (granted he was an athlete and lightskin). You probably have an advantage at the gym, since shorter dudes are able to usually look more full and muscular. I’d also look into just maxing out your income. Even if you paid for surgeries to get a godly face, your height is something that you seem to worry more about. Good luck
Manlet have no advantage at all jfl

My best friend is 5'7 and he's a blonde hair blue eyed Jock / Johnny Bravo face, former quarterback in high school and fucked the whole cheerleading team.

• JFL
Reactions: KrissKross and Kingkellz
Not if ur a pretty boy

Although i obsess much about height i want to say I've seen people shorter than me with a good build catch attention.

Work on that.

Have a PSL 7.5 friend with decent body who is 5ft4, he slays girls who are 5ft3 and below, they really don't seem to care at all because he's attractive and has decent masculinity (body and face above average masc, but not crazy masculinity)

5'5 ? I'ts supra-manlet

You need to get to 5'9
Then get 8/10 face
And you will slay

You do the best with what you got, keep looksmaxxing.

7.5 psl is this
View attachment 276035

No way ur friend is 7.5 psl

He is the same face level as this both aesthetically and masculinity level, whatever number you want to rate this as, thats where he's at.

773719029f4c2ab101dd9dbf4d203c2dbe2bfefev2_hq.jpg

He is the same face level as this both aesthetically and masculinity level, whatever number you want to rate this as, thats where he's at.

773719029f4c2ab101dd9dbf4d203c2dbe2bfefev2_hq.jpg
Jfl at thinking Pep is a 7.5

Greycels when will they learn?

• +1
Reactions: noped
Get LL and get on gh if you’re in puberty

lmao nobody here is getting LL surgery

• +1
Reactions: noped
Statusmaxx on IG bro. Status is the only thing that can compensate for average looks. If you are below average then it's over.

Statusmaxx on IG bro. Status is the only thing that can compensate for average looks. If you are below average then it's over.
how does one statusmaxx on IG?

Go to SEA tbh

at that height you really are going to struggle to ever be happy

just focus on something else other than girls

shut the fuck up

I've asked out 51 women personally I can say that even me being 5foot8 its pretty fucking brutal especially for me since I live in the US
you're just ugly bro

• +1
No height for your face. I have a slayer friend who is 5'6.

on and off tbh

Never went to a gym in my life, but i worked out in my house and in the yard (lifted bricks and stuff) and i was jacked asf.

Now i wonder how much more muscle i would've gained if i actually went to the gym.

• Love it