Is it just a Australian thing where really hot girls date average guys?

Deleted member 7521

Deleted member 7521

Just smile bro
@loox thoughts?

Any other guys from aus see this? Like most of the really hot girls I know are dating average looking guys. Not ugly just average.

17ACE128 66B2 4BCC 8736 7D6E29B358A1

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Post examples tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7521
They date below their looks match to get betabuxx but fuck Chad on the side, remember that a female knows her holes has value and what she is capable of.

• +1
Reactions: gamma, Chadeep and Deleted member 7521
What about Chadstralia?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
no that doesn't happen
not where in my state anyway

really hot girls are very rare with infinite SMV and whoever gets to date them is an extreme minority of people who got lucky

"people on .me say being average looking = over, meanwhile i saw an average guy with a stacy yesterday. just be NT theory"

ignoring the 99% of average males who are either ldaring or coping with suboptimal females
Basically: nothing can accurately describe relations irl. Real life is a combination of blue, red and black pill

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
really hot girls are very rare with infinite SMV and whoever gets to date them is an extreme minority of people who got lucky

"people on .me say being average looking = over, meanwhile i saw an average guy with a stacy yesterday. just be NT theory"

ignoring the 99% of average males who are either ldaring or coping with suboptimal females
I literally went on a date then ghosted a stacylite as a baldcel. The blackpill is so overexaggerated

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rambocel, BigBoy, Deleted member 10602 and 2 others
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4887

Yeah I was looking at sydney club photos out of curiousity and most girls looked pretty bad just like you said