fukkk mirin that unexistant under eye support

If that's 22-24% body fat then I'm 25% tbh

• +1
Reactions: Zoneator
>vans
Oh no

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563
Why would you post your face on here? This never ceases to amaze me. . . . .

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel, Barbarossa_, Chadelite and 2 others
The facial bloat has to go.
Why would you post your face on here? This never ceases to amaze me. . . . .
Pm only crew

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I can tell your face isn't bloated due to fat, but due to the lack of bones.
Not much you can do tbh.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4675, middayshowers, Zoneator and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675, Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 4563
Not much you can do tbh.
You are legit retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 3202
FINALLY A flFAT GUY WITH A LONG MIDFACE

• JFL
Reactions: Barbarossa_
Try looksmaxing for 2 years and see if it improves your luck with foids if it doesn't you can always rope.

His lower third isn't so bad for a fatass, I'll admit

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat
Try looksmaxing for 2 years and see if it improves your luck with foids if it doesn't you can always rope.
True. I’m going to lose fat first and see where I can go from there

Long midface.
Indeed over bro.

Not much you can do tbh.
Exactly, his bigonial width is too narrow

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
londonvillemaxxx

low inhib if u post pics
Stupid if you do, if you ever become famous (highly unlikely, but let's pretend it's a possibility, shall we?) someone will find out that you've visited an "incel" website and have also wanted or have had surgery, it'll make you look vain and not to mention that you've rotted on an "incel" website. The only reason actors get away with it is because they have to have surgery and/or fillers for parts in a movie. If the actors don't, they risk losing their jobs.

set your first tilted side profile to frankfurt plane to be more accurate

Attachments

• 1579886705917.png
    1579886705917.png
    60.4 KB · Views: 181
Stupid if you do, if you ever become famous (highly unlikely, but let's pretend it's a possibility, shall we?) someone will find out that you've visited an "incel" website and have also wanted or have had surgery, it'll make you look vain and not to mention that you've rotted on an "incel" website. The only reason actors get away with it is because they have to have surgery and/or fillers for parts in a movie. If the actors don't, they risk losing their jobs.
Trust me I won’t I’ll prolly rope eventually

What’s the worst that can happen?
If people you know ever find out that you're a user on a website like this, you are screwed. Unless it's a guy friend that has already swallowed the :blackpill:.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563
Look at the third pic, he has no chin and jaw.
It's an illusion when you have fat, look up Kinobody before and after he lost fat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Uglyandfat
Lose weight then report back

• +1
Trust me I won’t I’ll prolly rope eventually
Don't rope you moron, you will have failed life if you do. The main purpose of life for us seems to be merely procreation, so procreate, otherwise you are a failure to yourself, if you rope you have failed in life as a human.

Plus, think of how the people that you love would feel if they just found your lifeless, motionless corpse hanging from a ceiling fan. It would completely and utterly devastate them and may even push them to commit suicide as well.

You don't even look that bad, regardless of bloat. Just try to lose the bloat then DM me a pic when you have, I have bloat as well and it fucks up your face.

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and thickdickdaddy27
why post face on a forum that its about looksmaxxing?
If I posted on here I'd cover my eyes, I wouldn't want people to know that I've Looksmaxxed before.

• +1
Reactions: Zoneator and thickdickdaddy27
If I posted on here I'd cover my eyes, I wouldn't want people to know that I've Looksmaxxed before.
people never know these forums. normies are lazy as fuck and very rarely stumble on looksmaxxing areas

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel, prgfromnl, Deleted member 4563 and 1 other person
Don't rope you moron, you will have failed life if you do. The main purpose of life for us seems to be merely procreation, so procreate, otherwise you are a failure to yourself, if you rope you have failed in life as a human.

Plus, think of how the people that you love would feel if they just found your lifeless, motionless corpse hanging from a ceiling fan. It would completely and utterly devastate them and may even push them to commit suicide as well.

You don't even look that bad, regardless of bloat. Just try to lose the bloat then DM me a pic when you have, I have bloat as well and it fucks up your face.
Are u in 1930s the purpose is mogging people getting validation becoming rich or experience the modern life style
If u failed in high school is over
Might as will rope
Images 5
U will never have this

Weight and height?

• +1
people never know these forums. normies are lazy as fuck and very rarely stumble on looksmaxxing areas
There's still a chance though, lookism is becoming more mainstream every passing day, more and more normies are getting :blackpill: as we speak.

Think about it, this site has the name "looks" in it, you don't think that'll increase the chances of people finding this site?
So no one will figure out that you've Looksmaxxed.

There's still a chance though, lookism is becoming more mainstream every passing day, more and more normies are getting :blackpill: as we speak.

Think about it, this site has the name "looks" in it, you don't think that'll increase the chances of people finding this site?

So no one will figure out that you've Looksmaxxed.
nah even when shoving blackpill in their faces they are still lazy. Some friend once asked me how to get a sharp face as mine, I told him to not eat lasagna every day and all his motivation went away

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 3202
Are u in 1930s the purpose is mogging people getting validation becoming rich or experience the modern life style
If u failed in high school is over
Might as will rope
View attachment 241764U will never have this
Stop being a fucking moron, it isn't "over" if you've failed highschool, life is more than just highschool. I have never once gone to an outside school (save for 4 months in kindergarten), I've been homeschooled all of my life and yet I get women.

And procreation is more important than validation, but to be honest there really is no meaning to life, so you can believe in whatever delusions you want until the day you die.

• +1
Stop being a fucking moron, it isn't "over" if you've failed highschool, life is more than just highschool. I have never once gone to an outside school (save for 4 months in kindergarten), I've been homeschooled all of my life and yet I get women.

And procreation is more important than validation, but to be honest there really is no meaning to life, so you can believe in whatever delusions you want until the day you die.
Cop3 co3ncoe cope cop3 cop3 city p3 cope cof
Images 6

Cop3 co3ncoe cope cop3 cop3 city p3 cope cofView attachment 241823
Nice conversation we're having (not really, because you haven't added any worth to the conversation), you should be banned for being useless and a hinderance to the forum. Plus, 1930's were 100000x better than this current era filled with trash whores sucking cocks left and right and divorce raping their innocent husbands.

@Tyrionlannistercel brother tbh

Nice conversation we're having (not really, because you haven't added any worth to the conversation), you should be banned for being useless and a hinderance to the forum. Plus, 1930's were 100000x better than this current era filled with trash whores sucking cocks left and right and divorce raping their innocent husbands.
Massive cope
High school determines everything
Massive cope
High
Images 6
school determines everything

Cope cope cipe xpe it sover
Itepa w ros ebr
U will never have this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202