Is it over?

Mexicancel

Mexicancel

Sadness is rebellion
I know I have bug eyes, and negative tilted, residing hairline, bulbose nose, big lips, narrow jaw, cheekbones not found 404 and shit skin and 20% bodyfat.

But during highschool only 5 chicks were into me but not that much, they only said I'm "cute". And only 1 girl invited me to prom but I was too autistic to say yes.

• Love it
Reactions: Arkantos
Good looking for a mexican. Height?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Mexicancel and SikKunt
your lower third looks pretty good
good facial harmony as well

• +1
Reactions: Joyride, Mexicancel and SikKunt
you dont look mexican at all (which is a good thing), with contacts and whiter skin could easily pass as white

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: derryjan can, Mexicancel and SikKunt
You're good looking bro no homo

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Mexicancel
look good bro good harmony

• +1
Reactions: Mexicancel
the bug eyes are not that severe, try squintmaxxing. the cheek bones do not look that bad from the frontal view, so if you're at 20% body fat definitely consider dropping that down. definitely get a new haircut as well. not over at all.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pendejo, HereForReasons, Mexicancel and 1 other person
jfl, what's wrong with this haircut? It suits him.
he has a decent hairline but it's obstructed by the emo-like haircut. it's not a bad haircut but something like a brush up would probably look better on him.

6.7/10
mogs me to oblivion and is pretty much the look I am going for

• +1
But during highschool only 5 chicks were into me
During conception, kindergarten, primary school and high school, 0 foids were into me.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Pendejo and dodt
During conception, kindergarten, primary school and high school, 0 foids were into me.
Well I have never had a gf or being romantically kissed, my first kiss was when I was 11 with a 9 year old so doesn't count. I'm very shy and go black with every hot girl that speaks too me.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Mate your nose isn't no where near big lol. It balances out your features. Get a new haircut btw.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
Mate your nose isn't no where near big lol. It balances out your features. Get a new haircut btw.
Shorter or longer? I had a buzz before and looked so subhuman

Shorter or longer? I had a buzz before and looked so subhuman
Tbh your haircut isn't that bad but its just a little too nerdy/straight. Have you tried maybe having wavier hair? I think it'd suit ya idk

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
Tbh your haircut isn't that bad but its just a little too nerdy/straight. Have you tried maybe having wavier hair? I think it'd suit ya idk
I would like it, I always thought waiver hair looks more edgy and aesthetic

You look like that at 20% bodyfat?

And also lol @ complaining about no cheekbones when you're fat

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo and SikKunt
I would like it, I always thought waiver hair looks more edgy and aesthetic
Tbh you probably just found out about looksmax and lookism whatever, I was the same when i entered this shithole wondering if anything was wrong about me, even though I had many sexual experiences, sad shit man but think for yourself srsly you're enough for real life and living happily

• Love it
You have a quite a few “death sentences” but still manage to look good cus of harmony somehow...

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Mexicancel
Tbh you probably just found out about looksmax and lookism whatever, I was the same when i entered this shithole wondering if anything was wrong about me, even though I had many sexual experiences, sad shit man but think for yourself srsly you're enough for real life and living happily
True tu an extent, I think I'm a volcel because I rejected a 6/10 white Mexican girl because she was very boring and shy like me. But in college there are 6'5 white dudes with Hunter eyes that mog me to oblivion which makes harder to actually have my first gf.

True tu an extent, I think I'm a volcel because I rejected a 6/10 white Mexican girl because she was very boring and shy like me. But in college there are 6'5 white dudes with Hunter eyes that mog me to oblivion which makes harder to actually have my first gf.
IF u truly rejected her then u probably had sexual experiences with females which 80% of this forum didn't have, trust me man don't you ever get this forum in your head stop reading shit here, i've come to the same conclusion it will just ruin your life slowly

IF u truly rejected her then u probably had sexual experiences with females which 80% of this forum didn't have, trust me man don't you ever get this forum in your head stop reading shit here, i've come to the same conclusion it will just ruin your life slowly
I think lookism.net and incels.is are truly shit holes where everyone rots. But looksmax is a little more positive. And my only sexual experience was when I was 11 with a 9 years old but I couldn't have real sex because her pussy was too tight and it hurt her so we just did las masturbation and stuff. After that I have ignored all girls that found me cute because I thought they were ugly lol, the 6/10 was the best looking one.

And my only sexual experience was when I was 11 with a 9 years old but I couldn't have real sex because her pussy was too tight and it hurt her so we just did las masturbation and stuff. After that I have ignored all girls that found me cute because I thought they were ugly lol, the 6/10 was the best looking one.
Let's pretend we didn't see that! 🙃

Attachments

• inCollage_20190622_230945417.jpg
    inCollage_20190622_230945417.jpg
    295.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Djsjjs.jpg
    Djsjjs.jpg
    295.6 KB · Views: 6
I think lookism.net and incels.is are truly shit holes where everyone rots. But looksmax is a little more positive. And my only sexual experience was when I was 11 with a 9 years old but I couldn't have real sex because her pussy was too tight and it hurt her so we just did las masturbation and stuff. After that I have ignored all girls that found me cute because I thought they were ugly lol, the 6/10 was the best looking one.
Hol up

• JFL
Reactions: Thushespokeofit
Looks like the ethnic and masculine better version of me

• +1
its so very extremely over :cry: