Is it possible for introvert to fake being extrovert?

JovanD

JovanD

Not-giving-a-fuck-maxxed
IM SO FUCKING DONE!!!! I fucking hate my self for letting my self be fooled that it wasn't over. It never fucking began.
So i met a girl on tinder, she kinda looked like Hila from h3h3 and was introverted and we hit it off well chatting for 3 days n'shit, had a lot of common interests and understood each other well... Wen't on a date and it seemed to be going well, she even said that she liked me and we also kissed. But when i got home she sent me a message that she was looking for some one more extroverted. Im fucking livid, why are girl so mean? Sure it could have been worse and i could have gotten ghosted fully, but fuck FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK MMMMMMYYYYYYYY MISRABLE LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
Why is life so shit!?!?!?!

I think it's time i kill my self metaphorically and just become a full time actor.
Has anyone tried public speaking classes or something?
What is there to do?
I don't care any more about being my self. I don't know what to do any more, i don't want to have to choose between being gay and alone.
If i don't find a gf by the time im 30, im checking out, i don't wanna be that sad old guy, fuck and i only got 3 years left, might as well spare my self the pain.
What the fuck can i do?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, 000, sytyl and 2 others
yes
narcissist do this all the time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Insecure03, SoyGune, JovanD and 5 others
no it is not possible!!! there is no way this could ever happen!!!

also didn't read

I think she also blocked me, although im not sure.
IDK what hurts more, not ever getting a chance or getting a fake chance and getting shot down.

I think it's time i kill my self and just become a full time actor.
Tenor 2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Deleted member 4464, PYT and 2 others
yes, before i was scared to start conversations with a lot of people now i feel awkward when im not talking to people

yes, before i was scared to start conversations with a lot of people now i feel awkward when im not talking to people
How did you do it?

extroverted gonions

JFL@u subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, Subhuman Philtrum and bimaximum
Well next time drink more.

Makes people extrovert without faking it.

Anyways, wtf speaking with your tinder match for 3 days. Looks like a pretty weird girl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: intovoid, SoyGune and Deleted member 6403
How did you do it?
exposure therapy and just started talking more to people, literally anything, i was friends with a hyper extrovert when i was an introvert and they talked so much it pissed me off sometimes and got angry at me if there was awkward silence, you have to think and be like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
okay i read a little bit now

you are so fucking melodramatic lol

I think you have main character syndrome

your life isn't some great story buddy, it's just random shit that happens

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SoyGune, Deleted member 6113, Deleted member 3381 and 2 others
You can i didnt read your thread
but many times i cap about going out to party with my brother and his friend
when i dont even go out

dont care all that matters is im not scared to talk to people anymore
Thats good. But that is more shyness/social anxiety than introversion.

• +1
Reactions: Deathrasher42 and JustBeCurry
okay i read a little bit now

you are so fucking melodramatic lol
I put venting tag for a reason. This shot got me emotional because i actually rly liked the girl. Il numb my seld in days to follow.

IM SO FUCKING DONE!!!! I fucking hate my self for letting my self be fooled that it wasn't over. It never fucking began.
So i met a girl on tinder, she kinda looked like Hila from h3h3 and was introverted and we hit it off well chatting for 3 days n'shit, had a lot of common interests and understood each other well... Wen't on a date and it seemed to be going well, she even said that she liked me and we also kissed. But when i got home she sent me a message that she was looking for some one more extroverted. Im fucking livid, why are girl so mean? Sure it could have been worse and i could have gotten ghosted fully, but fuck FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK MMMMMMYYYYYYYY MISRABLE LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

I think it's time i kill my self metaphorically and just become a full time actor.
What is there to do?
I don't care any more about being my self. I don't know what to do any more, i don't want to have to choose between being gay and alone.
If i don't find a gf by the time im 30, im checking out, i don't wanna be that sad old guy, fuck and i only got 3 years left, might as well spare my self the pain.
What the fuck can i do?

You dont know what introvert/extrovert means.

Introverts can be as gregarious as extroverts depending on context. The difference between an introvert and an extrovert is that the introvert needs alone time to recharge after stimulating social interactions. Likely because of brain differences with higher dopamine sensitivity in introverts

• +1
Reactions: Deathrasher42 and goat2x

Introverts can be as gregarious as extroverts depending on context. The difference between an introvert and an extrovert is that the introvert needs alone time to recharge after stimulating social interactions. Likely because of brain differences with higher dopamine sensitivity in introverts
are u an introvert or extrovert

She was not physically attracted to you. Had she been physically attracted to you she would have been extroverted.

I am sorry you had to find out this way.

• +1
Reactions: JovanD and DrTony
u probably could fake it but if u are an introvert surely it would just drain u so much

better off just just finding a girl who suits u better tbh

• +1
Reactions: Hozay and sytyl
She was not physically attracted to you. Had she been physically attracted to you she would have been extroverted.

Exactly. That is the ONLY reason and KILL IMMEDIATELY any other doubt you may have that your extroversion (or lack thereof) was the culprit or even a contributor. She was not attracted to you. Forget about the kisses and this stupid high school stuff that dont mean anything. End of story. Read no other reply.

• +1
Reactions: JovanD and sytyl

That's some cosmo bs, why do all introverts have low social skills?

That's some cosmo bs, why do all introverts have low social skills?

Your thread is pointless. It wasnt your personality. She DID NOT LIKE YOU enough. Read this 1,000 times until it sinks in.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and JovanD
"Not-giving-a-fuck-maxxed"

you basically just answered your own question lol, just stop caring i guess

this guy made millions pretending to be NT and extroverted when in reality he's an aspie dwarf

Guess my first assumptions was right, im just too ugly and weird.

• So Sad
Reactions: sytyl
It is possible to fraud being an extrovert if your not autistic. Just emulate what people around you are doing. Roasting people is a good way to appear extroverted.

But in your case this girl wasnt attracted enough to you at the IRL meetup. She was just breaking up with you nicely.

U think she would have said the same thing to chico if he was introverted?

TL;DR: LOOKS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> EXTROVERSION

find a girl that will like you for who you are or die tryin. were all gonna die in the end, are you gonna waste your life faking being someone else lol, its impossible regardless, being introverted is your nature. you cant change that. you can try faking it but you'll only suffer.

find a girl that will like you for who you are or die tryin. were all gonna die in the end, are you gonna waste your life faking being someone else lol, its impossible regardless, being introverted is your nature. you cant change that. you can try faking it but you'll only suffer.
Problem is she was the closest i got to a girl liking me for me or at least she lied convincingly, i wouldn't be freaking out if it was a boring date with a basic bitch.

You need an abundance mindset lmao, stop crying over a girl and get on with your life

either take NTmaxxing drugs or just be better looking so it doesnt matter (it will seem cute)

The big 5 personality traits don't affect attraction. Extroversion being one of them.

What is there to do?
What the fuck can i do?

It's got nothing to do with your "introversion". It's your long midface, philtrum and low FWHR ratio that make you unappealing to her. Extroversion implies "alpha" which connotes her attraction to someone masculine-looking. If you magically grew a brow-ridge and some bigonial width she might have considered a long term relationship with you. Sadly that's not going to happen unless you get surgery. It's over buddyboyo...

What is there to do?
What the fuck can i do?
Just have to fuck them before they notice Im awkward so they stay for the dick game.

Looksmax, take testosterone and some anxiety reliever like phenibut to raise your confidence and it’ll be easier to talk to people

• +1
Reactions: JovanD
Everytime I go out socializing, I fake being extroverted. I even jokingly say Im actually an introverted guy but everyone just laughs.

When I am at work/university its the opposite lol. But there are some people I can be extroverted with.

Looksmax, take testosterone and some anxiety reliever like phenibut to raise your confidence and it’ll be easier to talk to people
Test is the best drug but unfortunately I still want my ball to produce cum

yeah, you need to hard puacel my friend. doesn't work below 4.5psl though, you need to get some success or you'll just want to rope. if you fake it for long enough eventually it'll be natural

Test is the best drug but unfortunately I still want my ball to produce cum
Stop being a pussy, 150mg of test won’t do anything to your balls

It's called being an ambivert. I'm extroverted when I'm with friends & @ clubs/bars and introverted whenever I'm home and relax by myself

Why fake being extroverted? Instead stop trying to please her? let me guess, the kiss was mostly initiated on her side? If you dont take your chances and treat her on the first date, as if she is your buddy, but you already fucked her 100times before, then she wont recognize you as dating material.
There is billions of other women out there... if she doesnt fit u, you will find another