Is it possible to ascend if truly ugly?

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
Is possible?
If everything else is average except face.
With plastic surgery of course.

No

Next question

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus, Chuck14, Butthurt Dweller and 1 other person
it is, but female will never love you or want you, she will just use you

• +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic
depends really... are you a 8 incher?

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall and hebbewem
No

Next question
Actually an incel friend of mine get laid every night with a new woman, I asked him what his secret is he said he’s a serial rapist.

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather, LowTierNormie, Deleted member 470 and 5 others
Is possible?
If everything else is average except face.
With plastic surgery of course.
with plastic surgery everything is possible

Depends on how bad you look tbh.

Depends on bones a lot, I looked pretty subhuman but I look decent now (in my country)

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Pendejo, Demir and 1 other person
yes and no.
If your not like deformed or hurt to look at

then you need to do all the non surgical maxxes and friends maxx and luckmaxx

The more people you know, the better your chance. And once you develop a great social life , regardless if you get girls or not, you'll stop caring.

Notice how most guys here are complete nerds ( even chad lite looking ones)

There's little chance they'll ascend.

you would have to looksmax very hard, invasive surgeries and fillers can make you above average even if starting from PSL2-3

for most truly ugly people its not possible to ascend, however most people here arent truly ugly and rather in the normie/slightly below normie tier which makes it possible to ascend with surgeries/gymcel etc.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
for most truly ugly people its not possible to ascend, however most people here arent truly ugly and rather in the normie/slightly below normie tier which makes it possible to ascend with surgeries/gymcel etc.
what tier am I? my avi is me

what tier am I? my avi is me
just based on pic and nothing else, id say slightly below normie. it may change depending on your height, frame and other factors that could bring you up, or even more down if theyre lacking

just based on pic and nothing else, id say slightly below normie. it may change depending on your height, frame and other factors that could bring you up, or even more down if theyre lacking
height is 6'1.
Probably average frame. Not framcel but not gonna be winning mr. olympia

height is 6'1.
Probably average frame. Not framcel but not gonna be winning mr. olympia
average frame and 6'1 height probs brings to normie levels overall, which makes you candidate for ascension over next 1-2 years if you're dedicated enough. gotta gymcel, get some surgeries like rhino, lose bodyfat like your life depended on it, consider jaw surgery or fillers and some other things. but im not an expert on surgeries, someone else can give you better answers

average frame and 6'1 height probs brings to normie levels overall, which makes you candidate for ascension over next 1-2 years if you're dedicated enough. gotta gymcel, get some surgeries like rhino, lose bodyfat like your life depended on it, consider jaw surgery or fillers and some other things. but im not an expert on surgeries, someone else can give you better answers
I've already fucked girls.
I'm gymaxxing and might get a rhino and otoplasty but that's it.

It depends.

If you are truly ugly, it's cause you have big flaws, like recessed chin, bad maxilla, nose, etc.
So with surgery you can fix those flaws and ascend a lot... a normie can't do the same, i mean, he can but sure he won't ascend that much as the ugly one.

Btw, the ugly one won't be a chad anyway.

But still, it depends, look at CoDcel or eggman, it's hard fixing them.

It depends.

If you are truly ugly, it's cause you have big flaws, like recessed chin, bad maxilla, nose, etc.
So with surgery you can fix those flaws and ascend a lot... a normie can't do the same, i mean, he can but sure he won't ascend that much as the ugly one.

Btw, the ugly one won't be a chad anyway.

But still, it depends, look at CoDcel or eggman, it's hard fixing them.
eggman is truly unfixable

at 6”1 and ur avatar ur already above average irl. U are considering the right surgeries. Make sure to train neck

Depends on bones a lot, I looked pretty subhuman but I look decent now (in my country)

If you look so decent, how many pussies have you fucked?

yeah that's right...

from hideous levels probably not, but everyone can make themselves go up 2-3 points really, just put some fucking effort into it. lose fat, get the surgeries that are needed etc. skinmaxx, surgerymaxx, heightmaxx if you are going through puberty, gymmaxxing helps but bodybuilding is retarded, looking athletic is more aesthetic but peoples opinions differ.

There's a lot of resources available for people to look better in 2019, just need to get off your arse and utilise them.

at 6”1 and ur avatar ur already above average irl. U are considering the right surgeries. Make sure to train neck
were you talking to me?
from hideous levels probably not, but everyone can make themselves go up 2-3 points really, just put some fucking effort into it. lose fat, get the surgeries that are needed etc. skinmaxx, surgerymaxx, heightmaxx if you are going through puberty, gymmaxxing helps but bodybuilding is retarded, looking athletic is more aesthetic but peoples opinions differ.

There's a lot of resources available for people to look better in 2019, just need to get off your arse and utilise them.
how do you heightmaxx during puberty?

were you talking to me?

how do you heightmaxx during puberty?
MK677.

At 6"1 height isnt your biggest issue, I'm 6"1 also and find the height to be fine, 6"3 is ideal yes, but 6"1 is tall enough for 95% of women.

if youre white, the cutoff is a 4/10. ethnic ,the cutoff is a 7/10

OP suffers from BBD

Just lose bloat and you mog 70% of all males