Is it possible to diffuse thin without actually seeing a ton of hairs falling out

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
If I swipe my hand through my hair throughout the day I can get like between 1-2 hairs to fall out at a time throughout the day. Seems normal, but I can see my scalp now and I’m afraid accutane triggered diffuse thinning in my hair.

all I know is I’m horribly horribly scared. All confidence has been removed from me. My anxiety levels are through the roof I can hardly type a sentence much less think about going to work tomorrow. I’m so scared.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: shaugstir, Deleted member 11053, Deleted member 7173 and 2 others
Eat your food OP

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 11053 and Baldingman1998
Go to hell I’m on the brink of suicide.
If troll - kys
If serious - please don’t take anything on this shit site seriously. I see you got 8k posts, that’s a lot of brain damage. Serious advice would be to leave the forum for good and seek real help. Gl.

• +1
Reactions: LostYouth
I'm sorry it's over.

I'll tell you of how I first noticed the accutane hairloss. I was on the couch one day and started swiping through my hair, and I noticed a consistent 3-4 hairs come out every time. A week later I took a shower (I took showers only weekly on accutane cuz I was dry)
and during the shower I saw like a fucking hundred hairs on my hands. Then I layed down and began crying jfl:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11292, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 11053
I hope it doesn't happen but you should not get discouraged rn and you should keep pushing even more rn

I'm sorry it's over.

I'll tell you of how I first noticed the accutane hairloss. I was on the couch one day and started swiping through my hair, and I noticed a consistent 3-4 hairs come out every time. A week later I took a shower (I took showers only weekly on accutane cuz I was dry)
and during the shower I saw like a fucking hundred hairs on my hands. Then I layed down and began crying jfl:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:
How did you fix it? What did you take? Share with op please. I remember you took some drugs that helped