Is it possible to do fighting sports after implants?

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
Like after i get a jaw implant, can i spar with someone in boxing for example? If i ever get punched really hard will my jaw implants 'break'? I'm aware of the fact that silicone tit implants are pretty much indestructible, is this also the case with other implants?

No, Hamid, you gotta make a choice,
The ogre life
The aesthetic life

Implants can burst and fall out and shit

• +1
Reactions: jefferson, Future Arablite, Never_Began and 3 others
I’ll personally stay away. Why would you want to fight?

This pajeet gets it
I know u think I'm a stinky pajeet because I said I'm arab but I can pm you pics so you can stop comparing me to them
Thanks in advance,

I know u think I'm a stinky pajeet because I said I'm arab but I can pm you pics so you can stop comparing me to them
Thanks in advance,
pm me lord i like your posts and follow u

Last edited:
I don't want to fight, but i was just wondering, what if a dude punches me? Will the implants get fucked?

Are you sure or not really?

No, you'll be fine. Ask Barry Eppley if you don't believe me. He tells me that as long as the implants are screwed in, they will not budge. The force required to budge the implants (and btw silicone does not "shatter" as it's pretty flexible) is so high that you would have other problems. Like, a dislocated jaw.

I think medpor implants are brittle so they COULD shatter but again the force required to do so would be really high, so high that you'd basically have a dislocated jaw as opposed to anything else.

In fact, if you get punched in the face, it will hurt less because the implants cushion the shock as they're slightly softer than bone. It's like the rubber on a bumper cart. Not so much that you won't feel the pain, but noticeably so, apparently. (Though cuts etc on the soft tissue over the implant will hurt the same amount).

Just make sure they're screwed in. Getting implants and not having them screwed in is like, the worst possible idea you could have.

Fig-3b-Jawline-Implant-Design-front-view.jpg
Custom-Jawline-Implant-result-frofnt-view-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis.jpg
It will be worth it, man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
No, you'll be fine. Ask Barry Eppley if you don't believe me. He tells me that as long as the implants are screwed in, they will not budge. The force required to budge the implants (and btw silicone does not "shatter" as it's pretty flexible) is so high that you would have other problems. Like, a dislocated jaw.

I think medpor implants are brittle so they COULD shatter but again the force required to do so would be really high, so high that you'd basically have a dislocated jaw as opposed to anything else.

In fact, if you get punched in the face, it will hurt less because the implants cushion the shock as they're slightly softer than bone. It's like the rubber on a bumper cart. Not so much that you won't feel the pain, but noticeably so, apparently. (Though cuts etc on the soft tissue over the implant will hurt the same amount).

Just make sure they're screwed in. Getting implants and not having them screwed in is like, the worst possible idea you could have.

Fig-3b-Jawline-Implant-Design-front-view.jpg
Custom-Jawline-Implant-result-frofnt-view-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis.jpg
It will be worth it, man.
Silicone implants ftw.

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
I don't want to fight, but i was just wondering, what if a dude punches me? Will the implants get fucked?

Are you sure or not really?
It’s not that easy. You shouldn’t be scared about that.

I mean concerned lol
Yes, the concern is definitely there, it would be embarrassing af to have your implant become loose when you get punched XD.

Asking the right questions. Also never ever get soft implants/surgery. Always titanium, bone imitating material.

• Love it
Reactions: Roge