Is it possible to get skin like this?

aussielooksmaxxer2

aussielooksmaxxer2

Bronze
I know a lot of y’all call extremely smooth and quite fair skin a feminine trait but I think it looks good on practically any man.
saw this random dude on tik tok and you can see how he has extremely clear skin that looks glowing. Is it possible to achieve this at? And how can I get rid of hyperpigmentation on my skin to get more consistently coloured skin like this guy has?

TLDR: how to get clear skin like this guy, if possible

Attachments

• A22AD778-8BF6-4DDC-B27C-DFD28540A9CD.png
    A22AD778-8BF6-4DDC-B27C-DFD28540A9CD.png
    610.3 KB · Views: 395
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and sandcelmuttcel
Smooth and baby skin is a turn off unless you’re going for 17 year olds. Just clear, coarse and masculine is all you need.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4562
why would you want soyboy skin tone

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4562, bugeye and 4 others
Bruh that's a low level basic glow, my skin is even smoother.

That guy's skin is what your skin should look like by default.

Exfoliate with glycolic acid if you have dry to normal skin 3X/week
Salicylic acid if oily skin 2-3X/week
Retinol+vitamin C serum 3X/week
Plus the basics.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Don't compare your skin to tiktok guys. I have never seen irl a skin that good,and guys on tiktok use (sometimes) makeup and filters to make their skin stand out more. Best thing you can do for your skin is retin a at the dose you can handle and perhaps a mild cleaner, bha or whatever product needed to fix unclear skin. For the tint you need tanning and or beta carotene.
If you still wanna have a better skin after that you need to use a (light) amount of makeup.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 5891 and 4 others
Don't compare your skin to tiktok guys. I have never seen irl a skin that good,and guys on tiktok use (sometimes) makeup and filters to make their skin stand out more. Best thing you can do for your skin is retin a at the dose you can handle and perhaps a mild cleaner, bha or whatever product needed to fix unclear skin. For the tint you need tanning and or beta carotene.
If you still wanna have a better skin after that you need to use a (light) amount of makeup.
Either Because everyone on this forum won’t show their face because they say racist shit online or they’re capping, I’ve never seen retin a results from anyone on this forum that had average/slightly below average level skin like mine. I got some freckles, hyperpigmentation and spots on my skin that are just unappealing for obvious reasons.

How beneficial is retin a realistically?

Either Because everyone on this forum won’t show their face because they say racist shit online or they’re capping, I’ve never seen retin a results from anyone on this forum that had average/slightly below average level skin like mine. I got some freckles, hyperpigmentation and spots on my skin that are just unappealing for obvious reasons.

How beneficial is retin a realistically?

many results can be found here
its individual, some will get godly results, some will only see slight improvements
you can only know for sure after trying on yourself

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and aussielooksmaxxer2
I know a lot of y’all call extremely smooth and quite fair skin a feminine trait but I think it looks good on practically any man.
saw this random dude on tik tok and you can see how he has extremely clear skin that looks glowing. Is it possible to achieve this at? And how can I get rid of hyperpigmentation on my skin to get more consistently coloured skin like this guy has?

TLDR: how to get clear skin like this guy, if possible
so you want pale skin? unless you have dark hair and blue eyes with dark eyebrows huntereyes and etc. you wont be able to vampiremax
here

now you can get that golden hollywood skin color that most Australian models have that shows they go outside

Jordan megan
Gbhnj
Vhgjbjnkm

so you want pale skin? unless you have dark hair and blue eyes with dark eyebrows huntereyes and etc. you wont be able to vampiremax
here

now you can get that golden hollywood skin color that most Australian models have that shows they go outside

View attachment 912759View attachment 912760View attachment 912761
Will read that guide, and I do have dark hair and eyebrows (I dye them from red) and I suit the hair colour so I don’t have THAT ginger pheno, I got lucky. But the problem is that I get freckles

here

Yeah I read that and I’m already doing beta carotene and trying to eat more lycopene. U reckon melanotan II is worth it? Does it give you more freckles? My freckles aren’t the terrible dark ginger type that contrasts pale skin but they’re still undesirable nonetheless

here

Also one last thing I wanna stress is that by no means do I WANT pale skin, I just want that extremely smooth, glowing, kinda well hydrated look that he has