Is it possible to get uglier? How to get my social life back on track?

J

johnnydeep222

Mistral
24-year-old grad. school student here

I think I look pretty decent, or at least did until the middle of college. . When I was in H.S I had lots of 8/9/10s show explicit interest in me and I did date a lot. Even my attractive 30-something year old blonde, busty, counselor asked me to study/chat with her, but due to my social anxiety I said no. She also commented on my haircut. I had a 9/10 take my hands and force me to dance with her. In H.S, I could date whoever I wanted and my life was great because of it. Because I was deemed to be highly attractive by females, guys wanted to befriend me and respected me. I was considered to be one of the most, if not the most attractive males in my H.S and Middle school class. In fact, on the contrary to being respected in H.S, I was bullied in the 8th grade because other guys were jealous of the fact that I would get girls so easily.

However, recently, after Freshmen year of college I have been rejected a lot and my social life turned out to be an utter disaster post H.S.(even guys don't want to hangout with me as friends.) Asked a 10/10 blonde girl out and she said no. Tried to talk to a 6.5/10 and that bish. would keep bringing up her boyfriend. Tried to talk to another chubby blonde chick but she showed a lack of interest. Same with a 5/10 Asian chick at a party etc. etc. This has been a reoccurring theme throughout college and even in work to a lesser extent. In Freshmen year of college, I had a chance to get laid by a 6.5/10, but I had to transfer colleges.

Now I am 24 and never even had sex or dated even ONCE in college. I talked to about 5 girls in total and asked 2 others out. None showed much interest in me. Only approach I got in college was from a 3/10 Asian chick and another obese girl.

I may never be able to get back to the good ol' middle and H.S days but I would like to experience sex. Is it possible that I got uglier?

Last edited:
TLDR but you need Bones to get ioi

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, kobecel, Afrikancel and 7 others
TLDR but you need Bones to get ioi
Cliffs
-Got a bunch of girls in Middle and H.S. Had lots of girlfriends, kisses etc. Went to a upper income,christian, private H.S where no one had sex until college.
-Went to college and got no attention from women. Approached some women and got rejected. About 7 rejections in all. No women approached me besides a 3/10 Asian chick
-LONG for the H.S and middle school days. Tired of social isolation because even guys don't wan to hangout with me. Scared I got uglier.

Last edited:
Did you gain weight/get shit skin?

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx, kobecel, manlet cUnt and 1 other person
Did you gain weight/get shit skin?
No I lost weight since H.S. and got MORE muscle. I am afraid that my facial structure may of changed as I got older.
I am actually being honest. Even the best looking Chads and Stacy's never had sex. Statistically, the average age to lose your virginity is about 17, but for wealthy people in private, Christian schoolers its probably older(like college age). They all got fucked in college though(besides me of course)

were you a twink??? twinks only slay until high school. post pics...

Not a single pic was posted

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, DarknLost, manlet cUnt and 2 others
You are most likely norwooding, the reaper is brutal just LDAR

We need pictures, we can’t read your mind.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome
Post pics or stfu

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome
You are most likely norwooding, the reaper is brutal just LDAR
I was wondering if I was balding too, but it seems that I am not.

I know my weight is the same and I actually gained muscle. I am not even balding either. I have no idea what the issue may be. I am afraid that my facial bone structure changed or something as I got older.

Post pics or stfu
If I get a G.F I will. Issue is that I know that this site can be brutal and I am at all time high in terms of insecurity.

If I get a G.F I will. Issue is that I know that this site can be brutal and I am at all time high in terms of insecurity.

PM, I’m not a retarded rater

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Extra Chromosome and JellyBelly
post dick

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, hebbewem, SayNoToRotting and 2 others
Pics or larping

pics or pathologically lying

were you a twink??? twinks only slay until high school. post pics...
The only possible explanation, assuming OP isn't lying.

Even if he is muscular, he probably lacks the facial masculinity and robustness to go with it.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Possible explanations:

-You're probably not attractive as you THINK you are.
-You probably got lucky in HS
-Meanwhile women discovered their true SMV excluding you from their circles

Sounds about my story with the difference that I wasn't that successful romantically and highschool and the little IOI I got, I didn't capitalize on.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Extra Chromosome and johnnydeep222
Possible explanations:

-You're probably not attractive as you THINK you are.
-You probably got lucky in HS
-Meanwhile women discovered their true SMV excluding you from their circles

Sounds about my story with the difference that I wasn't that successful romantically and highschool and the little IOI I got, I didn't capitalize on.
Thanks. This sounds about right. I think its much easier for everyone in H.S.

Pics ASAP

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Already told u guys,
Oh I see

Ofc it is, you could get uglier while aging or get fat cause of work-life imbalance.

Ofc it is, you could get uglier while aging or get fat cause of work-life imbalance.
I never got fatter. I am afraid that my facial structure change or something weird/fucked up happened since then.

Did you start balding or something? That is a looks killer.

24-year-old grad. school student here

I think I look pretty decent, or at least did until the middle of college. . When I was in H.S I had lots of 8/9/10s show explicit interest in me and I did date a lot. Even my attractive 30-something year old blonde, busty, counselor asked me to study/chat with her, but due to my social anxiety I said no. She also commented on my haircut. I had a 9/10 take my hands and force me to dance with her. In H.S, I could date whoever I wanted and my life was great because of it. Because I was deemed to be highly attractive by females, guys wanted to befriend me and respected me. I was considered to be one of the most, if not the most attractive males in my H.S and Middle school class. In fact, on the contrary to being respected in H.S, I was bullied in the 8th grade because other guys were jealous of the fact that I would get girls so easily.

However, recently, after Freshmen year of college I have been rejected a lot and my social life turned out to be an utter disaster post H.S.(even guys don't want to hangout with me as friends.) Asked a 10/10 blonde girl out and she said no. Tried to talk to a 6.5/10 and that bish. would keep bringing up her boyfriend. Tried to talk to another chubby blonde chick but she showed a lack of interest. Same with a 5/10 Asian chick at a party etc. etc. This has been a reoccurring theme throughout college and even in work to a lesser extent. In Freshmen year of college, I had a chance to get laid by a 6.5/10, but I had to transfer colleges.

Now I am 24 and never even had sex or dated even ONCE in college. I talked to about 5 girls in total and asked 2 others out. None showed much interest in me. Only approach I got in college was from a 3/10 Asian chick and another obese girl.

I may never be able to get back to the good ol' middle and H.S days but I would like to experience sex. Is it possible that I got uglier?
Didn’t read a single fucking word.
But yes, it is indeed possible to get uglier. Look at Chads which are oldcels now, they can’t slay like they used to be able to.
This is why I’ll rope before I hit age 30. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: