Is it possible to go from 4PSL to 5 without surgery?

bobs_pls

Master Time Waster
so i can go outside without wanting to kms instantly
lol just focus your obsessive tendencies on some other shit than looks... like physics or poetry... I see you smart maybe you can push this civilization forward a bit

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
lol just focus your obsessive tendencies on some other shit than looks... like physics or poetry... I see you smart maybe you can push this civilization forward a bit
Lol im literally failing in school, not smart
I feel exactly the same, I want to rope when I see sunlight
I feel like my skinmaxxing would allow me to go up at least 1 point. Right now my skin is shit. No acne but its colored weirdly, I have dark circles and is wrinkly

1 month into retin-a and just started hyaluronic acid and vit C and caffeine and a lot of other shit

bobs_pls

Master Time Waster
beta carotene maxxed ape
you don't know that guys but this monkey is a super famous Polish meme, this monkey's name is Janusz and it is a typical polish father, or a typical polish wangler

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
you don't know that guys but this monkey is a super famous Polish meme, this monkey's name is Janusz and it is a typical polish father, or a typical polish wangler
man you guys must be ugly

Lifeisgood72

Erudite
If you literally shave your head bald and have a shit ton of acne like I did, then yes. I think there were points I was actually sub 4 psl and it’s brutal.

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST

bobs_pls

Master Time Waster
I dont know,
I honestly got sad for real when I saw that he was banned. I am a low t soy cuck I know but he was the only user I trusted.
are you som fkin politician or what; what you scared of lol

bobs_pls

Master Time Waster
Yeah I dno, I dont want other people using my face as their pic and shit.
I also cant handle the truth even though I am pretty blackpilled.
got it, well I think that when you know it's really truly over... you can just focus on other things and fuck hookers on the way, so that's sort of like useful really... LIKE A NEW BEGINING

weissbier

Supreme Commander
got it, well I think that when you know it's really truly over... you can just focus on other things and fuck hookers on the way, so that's sort of like useful really... LIKE A NEW BEGINING
Well I’m not like that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)