Is it possible to go from 4PSL to 5 without surgery?

I doubt nutting 3 or more times a day since the first day of being able to nut and its effect on testicles development has been thoroughly studied tbh...
What, you think you just run out of sperm? :feelshaha:

If anything, nutting 3 times a day is high T

I nut like once every month, if even

yeah brah just take a shower

What, you think you just run out of sperm? :feelshaha:
sort of xd
bro i've been wanking for a year already when I nutted for the first time... that was really fucking surprising xd I remember that to this day

I nut like once every month, if even
hmmm so... why do you even care about foids at all

sort of xd
bro i've been wanking for a year already when I nutted for the first time... that was really fucking surprising xd I remember that to this day

hmmm so... why do you even care about foids at all
take 1g of ashwagandha ksm-66 5%, it boosts sperm count

and i dont care about them, but am high inhib cause of low T

take 1g of ashwagandha ksm-66 5%, it boosts sperm count
I don't want my sperm to start counting tbh
and srsly I'd rather be infertile cause I don't want a kid but often go without a condom as i'm degenerate and irresponsible and that just feels better

I don't want my sperm to start counting tbh
and srsly I'd rather be infertile cause I don't want a kid but often go without a condom as i'm degenerate and irresponsible and that just feels better
you not a virgin?

:feelshaha:

and i dont care about them, but am high inhib cause of low T
yeah but why do you looksmax, so ppl treat you a little better when you buy groceries?

yeah but why do you looksmax, so ppl treat you a little better when you but groceries?
so i can go outside without wanting to kms instantly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
so i can go outside without wanting to kms instantly
lol just focus your obsessive tendencies on some other shit than looks... like physics or poetry... I see you smart maybe you can push this civilization forward a bit

lol just focus your obsessive tendencies on some other shit than looks... like physics or poetry... I see you smart maybe you can push this civilization forward a bit
Lol im literally failing in school, not smart
I feel exactly the same, I want to rope when I see sunlight
I feel like my skinmaxxing would allow me to go up at least 1 point. Right now my skin is shit. No acne but its colored weirdly, I have dark circles and is wrinkly

1 month into retin-a and just started hyaluronic acid and vit C and caffeine and a lot of other shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
Lol im literally failing in school, not smart
school's cope for retards
and you fail cause only thing you do is read around about looksmaxing and postmax here

school's cope srsly I'm a teacher

beta carotene maxxed ape
you don't know that guys but this monkey is a super famous Polish meme, this monkey's name is Janusz and it is a typical polish father, or a typical polish wangler

you don't know that guys but this monkey is a super famous Polish meme, this monkey's name is Janusz and it is a typical polish father, or a typical polish wangler
man you guys must be ugly

man you guys must be ugly
this guy here

is bassically a previous face of that meme... and that's how Polish older guys often really look like xd

• +1
Reactions: NickGurr
If you literally shave your head bald and have a shit ton of acne like I did, then yes. I think there were points I was actually sub 4 psl and it’s brutal.

If you literally shave your head bald and have a shit ton of acne like I did, then yes. I think there were points I was actually sub 4 psl and it’s brutal.

You probably mog me

have you posted your face?

No and I will never, Some people know what I look like though and It’s over.
I miss @fobos because when I had to get some advice I always asked him.

No and I will never, Some people know what I look like though and It’s over.
I miss @fobos because when I had to get some advice I always asked him.
oh, what hapend to this boyo? requested ban?

oh, what hapend to this boyo? requested ban?

I dont know,
I honestly got sad for real when I saw that he was banned. I am a low t soy cuck I know but he was the only user I trusted.

I dont know,
I honestly got sad for real when I saw that he was banned. I am a low t soy cuck I know but he was the only user I trusted.
are you som fkin politician or what; what you scared of lol

are you som fkin politician or what; what you scared of lol

No but I am high inhib as fuck,
I hate my looks so much if it got leaked I would rope instant

leaked like where to... here?

Yeah I dno, I dont want other people using my face as their pic and shit.
I also cant handle the truth even though I am pretty blackpilled.

Yeah I dno, I dont want other people using my face as their pic and shit.
I also cant handle the truth even though I am pretty blackpilled.
got it, well I think that when you know it's really truly over... you can just focus on other things and fuck hookers on the way, so that's sort of like useful really... LIKE A NEW BEGINING

got it, well I think that when you know it's really truly over... you can just focus on other things and fuck hookers on the way, so that's sort of like useful really... LIKE A NEW BEGINING

Well I’m not like that

Yes it's possible