Is it possible to have one side of your face downward grown & the other side of your face forward grown, parallel?

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
........ because that's what I feel I have right now.

I mean it doesn't show-up this much irl with compared to camera, but it's still evident.

Everything on the left side of my face is kinda slightly good looking, but on the right? It's just average. Or you could say the left is average and the right below. I don't know, but how can me having chewed on the left side of my mouth throughout my tender years (4-9) puberty (10-15) and adolescence (16-25) have caused this? (Now 28)

Alright I know I'm ethnic "Hahahahaa". Yeah I get it. Weak phenotype and all that, but that doesn't cater for the lower third which is a lot more environmental in it's production than the eye and nose area.

I even have a droopy eyelid on the right-side of my face. So what is that because I didn't chew on that side of my face and so the cheekbones and/or orbital rims didn't develop the same, thus causing the eyelid to droop throughout puberty. (Because it suddenly drooped through puberty)

I am not gonna put anymore ideas in people's heads. I just wanna have a PSL obsessive's take. No biases included.

I need to know what the fuck is going on here because I need to know what surgery to get.

Someone that actually knows what they're talking about and doesn't shit-post for forum-boners all the time.

@goat2x what are your thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
Your video doesn’t show much, it would’ve been helpful if you showed a true side profile, like the one posted above.

So I can’t say if you have it but yeah it’s possible. The bones on either side of the midface aren’t fully joint before the suture closes entirely, so uneven chewing forces = uneven growth. I have this, other people do too.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, SubhumanCurrycel, dasani water and 2 others
Your video doesn’t show much, it would’ve been helpful if you showed a true side profile, like the one posted above.

So I can’t say if you have it but yeah it’s possible. The bones on either side of the midface aren’t fully joint before the suture closes entirely, so uneven chewing forces = uneven growth. I have this, other people do too.

And I imagine you can't just solve this problem with years of chewing on your opposing side that you neglected right? Since you did this stupidity throughout your crucial years of fundamental facial development.

If the answer to the above is no. What surgeries are we recommended? What is recessed on my non-chewing side? My maxilla?

i have the same issue, i think its because my posterior third wasnt engaged on my one side so everything grew downwards

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Wouldn't describe it as forward vs downward grade, one side is just a bit better developed, that's the case to a certain extent with everyone

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 1680
And I imagine you can't just solve this problem with years of chewing on your opposing side that you neglected right? Since you did this stupidity throughout your crucial years of fundamental facial development.

If the answer to the above is no. What surgeries are we recommended? What is recessed on my non-chewing side? My maxilla?
You really can’t do anything non surgical.

Implants/fillers can easily fix whatever asymmetry you have, there aren’t any osteotomies that can be done tho.

You really can’t do anything non surgical.

Implants/fillers can easily fix whatever asymmetry you have, there aren’t any osteotomies that can be done tho.

I would say "fuck that" to fillers.

Implants I could have a look at, but would I need to tap in the implants on both sides, with just smaller ones on my better looking one?

Have a look at this:

Wouldn't describe it as forward vs downward grade, one side is just a bit better developed, that's the case to a certain extent with everyone

But this is more than just to a certain extent. It's literally huge. Check the last video I posted 2 posts up.

I would say "fuck that" to fillers.

Implants I could have a look at, but would I need to tap in the implants on both sides, with just smaller ones on my better looking one?

Have a look at this:

Hmm, yeah. Your right side seems to be worse overall. Your undereye is worse there too. A regular cheek implant if done well could correct this. Since the bone asymmetry is probably so minor, like you mentioned an implant on both sides, while being more expensive, could get good results.

Then again, it might look uncanny since you genuinely don’t need it that much but it’s the only option.

Hmm, yeah. Your right side seems to be worse overall. Your undereye is worse there too. A regular cheek implant if done well could correct this. Since the bone asymmetry is probably so minor, like you mentioned an implant on both sides, while being more expensive, could get good results.

Then again, it might look uncanny since you genuinely don’t need it that much but it’s the only option.

A cheek-implant on both sides with one being smaller. Right. Thanks.

I genuinely don't need it that much? Lol. In who's world? I am below normie on the right and normie on the left lol. Anybody that is a normie needs something.

A cheek-implant on both sides with one being smaller. Right. Thanks.

I genuinely don't need it that much? Lol. In who's world? I am below normie on the right and normie on the left lol. Anybody that is a normie needs something.
You’re a normie because you’re a fat fuck.

You looked decent when you were younger.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
You’re a normie because you’re a fat fuck.

You looked decent when you were younger.

Still in the process of losing the excess. I am doing it while building muscle so it's naturally gonna take longer. Building while in deficit essentially.

So lean faced I'm above normie? JFL. How?

Still in the process of losing the excess. I am doing it while building muscle so it's naturally gonna take longer. Building while in deficit essentially.

So lean faced I'm above normie? JFL. How?
Yeah.

How? You used to flaunt about how GL you were when you were younger, a few months ago on the forum, IDK why you're saying something else now.

Normies are mostly boneless, and in your age group, fat and balding too. Good body itself puts you above normie, but your face is not bad too. Not stunning or something that would turn heads, but decent, above average.

Yeah.

How? You used to flaunt about how GL you were when you were younger, a few months ago on the forum, IDK why you're saying something else now.

Normies are mostly boneless, and in your age group, fat and balding too. Good body itself puts you above normie, but your face is not bad too. Not stunning or something that would turn heads, but decent, above average.

Yeah I was kinda cute to girls and was successful in Uni, but at the end of the day how we look irl and how we look in the camera is always going to differ and even back then I found there to be a massive difference when the camera was introduced.

I never claimed to be Chad-lite when I was younger, that was for sure.

But this is more than just to a certain extent. It's literally huge. Check the last video I posted 2 posts up.
Yeah I know, I have it too that severe, maybe visit an orthodontist

Yeah I was kinda cute to girls and was successful in Uni, but at the end of the day how we look irl and how we look in the camera is always going to differ and even back then I found there to be a massive difference when the camera was introduced.

I never claimed to be Chad-lite when I was younger, that was for sure.
Yeah people aren't literally analysing your face like we do with cameras. It takes mere milliseconds to determine if a person if good looking or not in the brain, and that's what matters the most.

This girl does crack me up but these can only be worth a try:

Yeah people aren't literally analysing your face like we do with cameras. It takes mere milliseconds to determine if a person if good looking or not in the brain, and that's what matters the most.

Should I get this? I started it from the right spot in the video. It's surgery and for expanding the maxilla, which seems to by my problem on my right side.

........ because that's what I feel I have right now.

I mean it doesn't show-up this much irl with compared to camera, but it's still evident.

Everything on the left side of my face is kinda slightly good looking, but on the right? It's just average. Or you could say the left is average and the right below. I don't know, but how can me having chewed on the left side of my mouth throughout my tender years (4-9) puberty (10-15) and adolescence (16-25) have caused this? (Now 28)

Alright I know I'm ethnic "Hahahahaa". Yeah I get it. Weak phenotype and all that, but that doesn't cater for the lower third which is a lot more environmental in it's production than the eye and nose area.

I even have a droopy eyelid on the right-side of my face. So what is that because I didn't chew on that side of my face and so the cheekbones and/or orbital rims didn't develop the same, thus causing the eyelid to droop throughout puberty. (Because it suddenly drooped through puberty)

I am not gonna put anymore ideas in people's heads. I just wanna have a PSL obsessive's take. No biases included.

I need to know what the fuck is going on here because I need to know what surgery to get.

Why you listen Mariah Carey Honey

when are you leanmaxing JFL

I think you can do one sided osteotomy. I'm not sure

I have similar but I chewed on right

just bad symmetry which means no woman can ever truly love you

Similar problems, custom implants weighted to the more deficient side was the end conclusion?

See an osteopath. I have an asymmetry a lot like yours. I’m still looking for the right solution. I know mine is real bc I can Litteraly see it in my CBCT