Is it possible to Lookmax without going to the Gym?

Can a Man LookMax without going to the Gym?

• Total voters
Ricky V Rock

Ricky V Rock

Iron
Hey brothers I'm new to the place and just wanted to come in and discuss this topic...

As a Male, can you really Lookmax without including some serious Gym grind to build your physique?

This is a legit question, I mean some pretty-boys like the Vampire Boy Rovber Pattison (next paying Batman) who are like proud of the fact they don't lift weight or do anything. He was happy that muscle and working out are not expected out of him and refuses to do it for any role...

As a real man, can you really seriously Lookmax and NOT be hitting the Gym?

I'll start off voting "no"

But I'm quite bias in this discussion because I have been a Gym guy my whole life, so there is where my own prejudice on the topic...

I'm not the best looking guy by far and like you all, I really love women.
I'm just now beginning to look into putting creams and stuff on my face to deal with the true marks of aging. Up until now, the only thing I have found is a real workaround the fact I look older for my age and lost my hair at 25yrl, has been my Gym grind and my physique. Diet my ass down to keep a good six-pack and good manly symentry... When I'm getting ready for a hot date and I do not have any hair to style and my eyes are a bit puffy, I'm just dog-faced that day and can't do anything about it... At least feels great putting on any tight t-shirt and looking awesomely non-fat, arms bursting out the seams. I think it has made some women give me a chance and let me into the door, that maybe otherwise would not have fucked with me at any level if I had a potbelly and girly arms to go along with this face.

What do you guys think?

Are you trying to improve your looks and skipping the gym?

Are you a Gym Bro like me and are just recently looking into fixing your face?

Thank you in advance for all the responses I love this forum!

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
whats the question?
is a skinnier lean physique better than a more muscular?

lets start by that 90% of males cant achieve that phsyique without going to the gym

• +1
Reactions: Mexicanboi
JUST BE LEAN

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Looksmaxx

Can you max anything in life if you just ignore a large portion of the concept?

They are not looksmaxxed sure they are moggers but if they had better physiques they would be even better ergo not maxxed.
imagine u had 1000k euro
why would u want 1005k euro?
no use in it

whats the question?
is a skinnier lean physique better than a more muscular?

lets start by that 90% of males cant achieve that phsyique without going to the gym

Can you lookmax and skip the gym?

Or is the Gym a required part of your LookMax goals?

Looksmaxx

They are not looksmaxxed sure they are moggers but if they had better physiques they would be even better ergo not maxxed.

Yeah those kids are very thin.... I guess between being overweight and being underweight you would want the latter. But you need some muscle tone those kids look underdeveloped.

Yes obviously.
Looksmaxx

gymcel cope

hypothetically there is ALWAYS room for improvement. therefore by your logic no one can EVER LOOKSMAXX NO MATTER WHAT

KEEP FUCKING COPING

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents
Can you lookmax and skip the gym?

Or is the Gym a required part of your LookMax goals?
its not required but it boost your attractiveness you can gian plus points

btw the poll isnt really accurate
if robert pattinson looks like this without working out
9e6cbd8d3f81ba20eb5d7ddc0fcd7112

then its not required
but if u look like that
C409300b980020746e79a76c54f1360b

then its a big boost

Yeah genetic gifts like his are 1 in 10Mil, I mean us with average genetics.

imagine u had 1000k euro
why would u want 1005k euro?
no use in it

To mog whoever had 1000k euro obviously same reason as anything. However you are right in the sense that most people would stop grinding money if they even reached close to that and only the outliers continue on since they are often not motivated by money or only motivated indirectly by the desire to financially mog their competitors.

Any I would argue that 1000k euro is moneymaxxed since you are rich af eitherway. The point is you can never be looksmaxxed since perfection only lives in platos realm of forms

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475